Holiday Contest! Caption this Picture with your Funniest Line!

gagTake a

πŸŽ‰Happy Holidays GAGers! πŸŽ‰

In celebration of the Holidays, here is a gift from GirlsAskGuys to you: 100 Xper points! 🎁

100 Xper points have been added to your account as our way of saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! (Gift Xper points are added to "Membership" points on your Profile/Xper page).

And we have a Holiday Contest πŸŽ…

We want you to come up with your funniest, most creative lines to caption the picture below!

What do you think this man is thinking about?

Awards for the Winners! πŸ†

The funniest joke or caption by one girl and one guy will be awarded a $75 Amazon gift card each!

We will also award prizes to eight runner ups. Two guys and two girls will win a G@G T-shirt and two guys and two girls will each win 500 Xper points!

How to participate?πŸ“

Simply think of your most creative line for the thought bubble and share it in your opinion below!
Don't forget to up vote the ones you like! :)

Good Luck and Happy Holidays Everyone!

181
169
169Girl Opinion
181Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• CHARismatic110

"Hurry up and fall asleep Ethel, you old hag. My viagra is kicking in. Louise from down the street just got a new hip and I can't wait to break it in!"

Like 16 People
    Reply
  • lumos

"I'm so glad that tomorrow, she won't even remember that I forgot to buy her a Christmas gift"

LikeDisagree 31 People
    Reply
    • Octavius

Wow I think yours was more depressing than mine...

• lumos

@Octavius morbid humor is the best :D

• mooky06

"Mayvis you silly sausage, I asked for cookies not oranges"
    "Don't you be throwing the word sausage around me, Rupert, there are bigger sausages in the fridge then yours"

LikeDisagree 4 People
    Reply
  • OlderAndWiser

I wonder if she thinks my penis is too small!

Disagree 23 People
    Reply
  • Aarron

badly done, but what else can you do when you only have paint and your Photoshop trial runs out.

https://i.imgur.com/NEYlRFu.jpg

Like 10 People
    Reply
  • MissPoirot

" Who is this woman and WHY is she eating cookies on my couch? ... Ah, what the hell! A WOMAN on my couch... Let's get this party started!"

LikeDisagree 20 People
    Reply
  • Realfire22

Man: "I wonder if she knows about my 24 bag of weed I hid between the mattress this morning.." *fake smiles towards wife*

Woman: "I wonder if he knows I found his weed and baked it into my desserts..." *fakes smiles back*

Cat: "I wonder if they know I sold the dog on Craig's List..." 👀

Like 5 People
    Reply
  • DodgersGM

Rupert to his wife Edna: "Edna, why are we dressed for a birthday party during Christmas? None of this makes sense!"

Edna: Well, you're in a SOUR mood, ORANGE you? We already talked about this. Birthday celebrations are just more APEELING!

(hardy-har-har)

LikeDisagree 8 People
    Reply
  • apple24

Why does this always happen to me?
    I just got to look like I care and like I am having a good time. Don’t forget to smile! Slowly when she not looking place the cat on my side of the couch and avoid eye contact!! (AT ALL COST AVOID EYE CONTACT!!) And then, silently in some sort of way I have to slide myself off the couch and as invisible as I can walk the hell out!
    Internet dating it doesn’t work for everyone!

LikeDisagree 10 People
    Reply
    • hehe

• vekin

A bit too long but much funnier then all others

• apple24

@vekin Thanks I feel like I failed big time! haha!

• broadsword

I know I asked for a little pussy for Christmas but this is ridiculous.

LikeDisagree 11 People
    Reply
  • KDA20

"Gosh I wonder if she likes me - I must make an excuse to slip off to post a question on GaG about the situation"

LikeDisagree 72 People
    Reply
    • SilenRose

Omg, so true! Lol

• blondfrog

looks like your gonna win this you have the most upvotes.

• KDA20

@blondfrog I am okay I only entered for fun - I won the first competition, I don't need any prize.

• BeeNee

I just silent farted, and I'm totally going to blame it on the cat.

LikeDisagree 31 People
    Reply
  • ElissaDido

" I wonder if she'll get offended once she finds out I got her a free makeover gift-card".

LikeDisagree 11 People
    Reply
  • MissNowhere

"I have something even juicier in store for you after you're done with that orange... 😏"

LikeDisagree 26 People
    Reply
  • AleDeEurope

"And they said GAG relationships didn't work..."
    "WHAAAAT?"
    "Nothing honey... merry Christmas."

LikeDisagree 16 People
    Reply
  • smahala1991

What ridiculous gift is my mother in law going to get me this year? Las year it was that horrible cow udder warmer, this year it will probably be a two foot meat log from Hickory Farms.

LikeDisagree 53 People
    Reply
  • kxera

"That orange won't be the only thing she's peeling tonight..."

LikeDisagree 16 People
    Reply
  • mr90skid

"Damn Alzheimers!! Maybe if I blow hard enough she'll remember how to..."

LikeDisagree 12 People
    Reply
  • ninetynine

She thinking what I’m thinking? She totally is… Look at those eyes, man! She wants you. She wants some excitement. You don't need GAG to tell you that. Time to take the party to the bedroom?

Because, you know, that’s where I keep all the board games. What's a party without Scrabble and snacks?

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • Show More (328)
Community of trusted and anonymous friends where girls and guys help each other.

Click the button below to add your opinion now!