Evil on G@G, Acid Attacks and Execution? WHAT?

SpiderManFan2002

So, I uploaded a MyTake not so long ago, and I got a lot of negative opinions. People disagreeing with me, I'm all open for debate, but what I'm not open for is hate:

President Trump Racism Row And Inhumanity: Wake Up People!

I got told this because I stated my opinion:

Now there is a lot of evil about this opinion, evil is an understatement actually.

Firstly, let's take a look at the lesser evil, but despite being the lesser evil, it is still evil on a colossal scale.

Hopefully you get acid attacked by one of those migrants.

You sure as hell deserve it.

Now clearly these statements were aimed at me because of what?

I believe Trump's tweets a few days ago were extremely racist?

I believe Trump is a racist for calling Nazis, who were waving around the Nazi flag and confederate flag, whilst chanting "Jews will not replace us" as "fine people"?

I believe locking up human beings and children in cages, which happen to be in filthy conditions as inhumane?

Many people disagree with me on these points. But not once have I wished for anyone who disagrees with me to be attacked, especially in an awful way, an acid attack. Those attacks change a person's life forever, physically and mentally.

Already, I live in an area which is high in crime, I'm going to college next year and the college I am going to happens to be in one of the worst areas in my city full of many drunks and people who take drugs. And I have no choice but to go to that college because that is the only place near to me, where I can study the courses I need to study in order to get on to the course I want to get on to for university.

So there is a chance I could get attacked by anybody, not just a migrant because there are many British born criminals out there too.

And on top of that, I have been diagnosed with diplegia by the doctor, this causes me to limp and the whole left side of my body is extremely weaker than the right side of my body. I can't even put my left hand straight without my finger bones pushing inwards, even holding a cup with just my left hand can be a struggle for me. I believe I have hemiplegia, not diplegia but the doctor has diagnosed me with diplegia so that's just what I call it.

So that definitely makes me an easy target.

And on top, this person hopes I get acid attacked and thinks I deserve it for disagreeing with them? I'm already partially-disabled but I haven't been registered as partially-disabled because I don't want it to define me for the rest of my life so imagine what an acid attack could do to me.

Firstly, it could knock me off two grades for my A-levels. Secondly, I don't want another reason for people in the street to look at me weird, sometimes they see me limping and I see them staring, I know they probably have no mean intent or anything, but I don't like to be stared at, especially for something I can't control.

And the person who wished this acid attack on me, and told me I deserve it, also calls me an extremist.

I never wished an acid attack on anybody. And three people liked this comment by the way. Do they wish an acid attack upon me as well? Do they think I deserve to be acid attacked as well?

Now, let's look at some more evil comments they made:

Illegal aliens

They're not aliens, they're human beings. You cut them, they bleed red just like you. You look at their insides, they'll have a skeleton just like you, they'll have an immune system just like you.

They're not aliens, they're just human beings that look a little different to the person who made this comment.

Do the three people who liked this comment think that these people are "illegal aliens" as well?

I'd happily see them executed

What the hell? Now I and my best friend read this comment together, and this part was the part which shocked us the most. We both gasped and were gobsmacked and were speechless at how disgusting this comment was.

When you think about yes, crossing the border illegally is a crime but people have done far worse.

There are rapists out there, murderers, pedophiles and probably some more disgusting people which I can't even think about.

Most people usually cross the border illegally not because they have malicious intent, but because they see no hope. They see it as an escape, so they try their best to get to America because everybody's heard about the "American dream" right? They just want a better life for themselves. I'm not saying it is not illegal, but understand people's desperation.

And he wants to see these people executed? Little babies executed? This person reminds me of a Nazi if he would happily see anyone executed. I could not watch somebody be executed, it would be too painful, all the blood, all the fear, all the screaming- I just couldn't.

Do the three people who liked this comment happily see these adults and children be executed too?

But anyway, this person has just screwed themselves massively.

Despite them using an alias and not their real name, their employer could still find this opinion somehow and link it to the real-life identity of whichever person posted the opinion. An alias doesn't make you completely anonymous.

Let's say somehow their employer does find this and manages to link it to their real-life identity, then what will their employer think?

They've just wished an acid attack upon a 16-year-old girl with diplegia and told her she deserves it. They have also told her that they believe adults and children who happen to be illegal immigrants deserve to be executed.

Firstly, can their employer risk having someone with such a violent mindset in the workplace? If they can wish an acid attack upon a 16-year-old girl with diplegia, then what else will they say that might make whoever they are working for look bad?

An employer may see that person as a risk to the company and sack them.

And if that doesn't happen let's say a co-worker manages to pull that comment up, and link it to the person's identity, and let's say that co-worker is so sickened by this comment they amplify it on social media and make it known that this person wrote this.

This person will no doubt receive a lot of negative attention, and their employer will be bound to find out. Now again, this way, this person becomes a risk to the company and could easily give the employer and the company a bad name so the employer will maybe sack them.

And imagine them going to another job interview, and their new employer pulling up a reference about why they were sacked from their last job. The new employer may deem this person as a risk to the company's reputation and not employ them either.

And if the identity of the three people who liked this comment get found out, their jobs could easily be at risk as well.

Oh well, they have nobody but themselves to blame.

Thank you for reading this MyTake :)

14
6

Most Helpful Guys

• the_mad_tinkerer
    NEVER. FEED. THE. TROLLS. Trolls are dangerous, as they have weaponized their asberger's into a finely tuned mania. Trolls have memorized a thesaurus and have the emotional intelligence to believe it makes them smart. Trolls are not human beings, they lack empathy and the ability to feel shame. They cannot be reasoned with. Your only recourse is to fight them with their own troll powers, but beware when you fight monsters, lest you become one. When you gaze into the abyss it gazes back into you.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Cuppo_Mode

Oiyah old chum, I'm gnotic gnelf, I'm gnotic gnoblin, I'm a gnome, and you've been GNOOOMMEEDD

• tartaarsaus
    Those are some truly sick people
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• MzAsh
    If no one hates you, then you aren’t standing for something. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’ll piss off all the angry Trump supporters, but that’s their problem, not yours.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

512
  • menina
    I agree with all of your points. I'm not surprised by this person statements.
    GAG has a lot of Trump supporters and white supremacists. I've been attacked by them several times.
    Just don't pay attention to them. This is the internet, you'll always find sick and stupid people. Block them or report them.
    Don't think too much about this, because these trolls don't matter.
  • Flamesofcinder
    Wow that is pretty hardcore and I hope him and all other Americans know that if all the migrants were sent back then the USA would be empty but at least what is left off the native Americans will be happy they have their land back!

You’ll see it a lot on here people who have big balls online because there in no retaliation and it’s harder too get sent too jail which is why those types off people stay on a computer all day makes them feel better about themselves, which is sad.
  • Stingray444
    I totally agree, Why are people so mean like that! And about those dirty and evil comments, why do people behave like that? They're actually evil, not to mention they're so stupidly selfish. Even for just saying that verbally is evil...

by the way, I hope you are safe with all those criminals around like said... And I hope college is a very good and fun experience for you, and the best possible! :)
  • sawno
    Part of this sounds like a passive threat to me, which is not cool. But no, their employer will never find out about this and that is probably for the best. Its better to just let go, it happens with any political discussion. Most people will be reasoned and argue, but some are just vile. Its part of it and its a part that you will and should become desensitized to for the sake of your own spirit.

That said its of course not acceptable for people to state things like that, and its not going to serve them at all. But be glad they do it so openly because then everyone can see what they are made off. Its why free speech is such a good thing even in these cases, yes they act like an idiot but now everyone knows rather than someone having these idea's without expressing them.
    • You don't know that their employer will never find out, employers do have all kinds of ways of snooping on their employees and an alias doesn't isn't always a shield from your employer snooping.

• sawno

Depends on how good you are at hiding yourself, i warned a girl once on here because she was tracable all the way to the town she lived in. I helped her fix her profile so that was no longer possible. But if you use a properly anonymous alias like me it will be impossible for them to find me. But the problem i take is that your pretty much hoping that happens to him, which is a common trend i see with left wing hate mobs.

• I'm not hoping it happens, I'm just stating it could happen, and making people aware.

And seriously? Left-wing mob?

Dude: *tells me I deserve to be acid attacked and states that he would happily watch the execution of people, including children*

But somehow I'm part of a mob?

• NerdInDenial
    okay, I'm not sure why you are complaining. It's the internet; people die everyday and life goes on.
    • People do die every day, but they shouldn't die in an inhumane way which pushes them to die faster. It isn't right and it isn't fair and someone needs to say it.

• NerdInDenial

Life is not fair and not just. That is what makes us human. If you think you can go on a crusade to save everyone from evil, you will only disappoint yourself.

• Though I would like to I don't think I can save everyone, but even if I can help some people it can make a difference. How will I know if I don't even try?

• Muhammad1999
    I advice you to keep yourself away from politics and get back to your spiderman thing , you will always receive hate from having political opinions.
    • Though I appreciate your concern and advice, I do honestly want to get into politics when I'm older. I know I will receive a lot of hate for my opinions, having experienced that on here, but somebody needs to speak for our education system which is going downhill, our cities which are being neglected, and other injustices going on.

• Muhammad1999

The world is going downhill , it's too late and can't be fixed by me or you, the high table leaders control everything and they won't let anyone stop their evil plans , they will use their army against people.

• The fact that women like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Taleb, and Ayanna Pressley can call out corrupt politics can get in and last year AOC was bartender gives me a little glimpse of hope.

• Ad_Quid_Orator
    I know a lot of people have said that this is the internet so you should expect this kind of trash BUT right wing extremism has increased under Trump so this is not by any means confined to web. Also they aren't disconnected from one another because people are influenced by what they read online so if we want to fight this, it's time to show these Alt-right ϟhit ϟtains for what they really are.

#ThreeArrows
  • SevenDayTheory
    Listen you seem like a nice girl and no offense but you do seem to be a bit one sided in these discussions I mean Congresswoman Omar compared Israel to Nazi Germany she also critcizes the United States on a regular basis. You have got to realize these women attacked personally attacked Trump repeatedly before he ever said a thing about them.
  • Cuppo_Mode
    PIZZA TIME
    *Song starts*
    Mr Staark
    I don't feel so good good
    I don't feel so good
    I don't feel so good
    You should
    Have gone for or the head
    You should have gone for the head
    *Repeat but faster*
    I have created a master piece
    • Had this been last year I would have been triggered but he's back, he's safe and sound and FFH was amazing soooooo you're good xD

• Cuppo_Mode

I don't feel so Pizza time

• anametouse
    Not point in covering his name. I can just go to the original post and find him. Also it's politics, anger and hatred like that is to be expected. Not everyone is sane enough to have a debate. I don't entirely agree with your perspective, but I understand the importance of voicing your thoughts. You are also a 16 year old girl still learning and developing in life so to attack you like that is a bit much and uncalled for
  • GoodatBad
    Dude you're 16. You're not even finished high school. You can feel however you want but maybe you should focus on all your grades and not getting robbed
  • Zoe1998
    That’s proof some people are blind leading the blind.
  • Sevenpointfive
    when people get offended they get defensive. a threat over the internet is as good as a date confirmation in my opinion. if you learn to play into the triggers you'll start having fun with other people's ideologies. they might be different, but you aren't opening your eyes enough yet. i saw the thread you are talking about and wanted to jump in at one point, but i was out of my league. i wouldn't know what i was talking about. i stay out of politics for this exact reason. it breeds hate, racism and terrorism.
  • betaTester
    Well the downside of free speech is that it also gives stupid people a megaphone so they can be as loud and obnoxious as they could be.
  • Dav1ss
    That's just so mean why would anyone wish that on someone else
  • Nayrr
    You wouldn't last 5 minutes in a MW2 lobby
    • Modded lobbies on COD? Miss are pretty cool not gonna lie, and if you're referring to my statement about blood and all, on games, I can handle it. But not in real life when it's real people.

• Nayrr

I'm talking about the insults.

• Okay, now I am confused.

• A-man-22
    Block them, that's it. It's simple and effective.