Dear Boys/Men: Please stop your shit! It's getting annoying!

DabieberRoyalty

Guys who act like they are the only people in the world who go through being friendzoned, guess what? Girls go through it just as much as any dick in the world goes through it on a daily basis. Genuine caring girls who stick throughout all the shitty behaviour and who actually have your back you friendzone them. "No sorry I'm not the commitment type ", "No sorry I think we should be friends" Bullshit! You're too busy chasing after dirty panties that want you for your possessions and not your heart. Then you come back crying to the nice girls about how much of a bitch she is and how she took every cent in the bank. Gues what the nice girls do? They still stick to your shit as much as it hurts that the guy friendzoned her she will never ever let him go because the heart wants what it want's. So boys don't be going around thinking you have your shit tough because frankly everybody goes through shit.

Dear Boys/Men.  Please stop your shit. It's get annoying.

11
4
4Girl Opinion
11Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymous
    "Girls go through it just as much as any dick in the world goes through it on a daily basis." This statement would have sounded better had you not referred to males as dicks.

I'd like to highlight hypocrisy here...
    You stated men saying,

"No sorry I'm not the commitment type ", "No sorry I think we should be friends"

And then your picture is some quote about a man who plays with a woman's feelings.. so when we say that we're not really to be committed and just want to be friends, we're playing with your feelings? Else this is the wrong quote to put in a Take about guys friend-zoning women but rather in a Take about guys manipulating women.

"Then you come back crying to the nice girls about how much of a bitch she is and how she took every cent in the bank." LOL, and we see many girls that come back crying to nice guys about how much of an asshole he is and got her pregnant and ran away. Guess what do the nice guys do? They still stick to your shit as much as it hurts that the girl friend-zoned her he will never ever let her go because the heart wants what it wants. I've essentially copied and pasted here, hope you get the point.

"So boys don't be going around thinking you have your shit tough because frankly everybody goes through shit." True that everyone goes through shit but mind you, guys go through way more shit and if you want to argue that point specifically, just browse the website, it has been discussed over and over and over again. If you can't find any, just wait until tomorrow and I guarantee you that someone will either make a Take or just post a question.
    Is this still revelant?
    • firstly my take its aimed at a girls perspective it's not about "nice guys" and that problem cause frankly the whole world is tired of hearing one and the same thing repeated over and over again. Secondly "guys go through way more shit" False. If that's how you you think then your logic is flawed. Pepole go through problems on a daily basis whether they are male or female. Want biological proof? go to pysch. com. and see the amount of crap males and females go through in every relationship whether it easy personal or open.

• Anonymous

"firstly my take its aimed at a girls perspective" I understand that, but you're attacking/criticizing guys in it and referring to them as dicks in a Take with "Dear Boys/Men" in the title.

"Pepole go through problems on a daily basis whether they are male or female." I believe I said "True that everyone goes through shit"

"Want biological proof? go to pysch. com" Biology and Psychology are 2 totally different things.

" and see the amount of crap males and females go through in every relationship whether it easy personal or open. " I do know they both go through crap, when did I ever claim the opposite?

Most Helpful Girl

• Grace_Rdz
    You're right.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

310
  • martyfellow
    Wow, you really ARE mad at guys! Not without reason, there are many guys like the ones you've described.

But there are plenty that don't go in for what you've described: the traditional dating scene.
    • I'm just sick of guys acting like theyre the only creatures who go through heartbreak because if rejection. I mean seriously now people need to grow up and realise that everybody goes through it

• Remember that generally guys still have be the ones chasing after girls, so they get rejected or friendzoned a lot more than girls.

• no. which century are you still stuck in? a lot of women take control of their relationships now and days and guess what? get rejected to. Rejection is not a One man cycle.

• ArtDent
    I get it, you really want decent men to accept you in 10 or 15 years after you got all the fun out of your system.

Maybe the proper way to go about that is to ask instead of the pathetic shaming attempts, quite likely you'll find some man with low enough self respect to accept what you have to offer.
    • sorry I think you've answered the wrong post because your answers are pretty much irrelevant. b please ask other people what this post was about or else leave.

• ArtDent

No. I understood your take and responded accordingly.

• ArtDent

And in looking at most of the responses from men, there is something of a consensus.

• Nuqood
    "I'm not going to cut my toe off to save my life because it goes against my religious beliefs" - Bob Marley.

You aren't owed love.
    • exactly so stop the bullshit of labelling girls thats because they rejected your ass.

• Nuqood

People already criticize loser men, are you upset that people don't criticize loser women or summat? Here, I'll fix that: You aren't owed love, so stop bitching about how you imagine having a dude's kids because he said hi to you.

There, all is equal in the world.

• Nuqood

how you were rejected after imagining*

• TimeSplitters123
    Typical misandric remark from a woman, if i was saying this about women it would get reported and removed mmmm. i wonder. Oh and on this point the same goes for girls
    • wrong. a lot of people have posted a similar question about women. I don't know which planet you live in. I'm glad I'm not in it. bye bye

• My comments get reported and removed other men say the same

• because you don't know the meaning of arguing all you do is insult people because you couldn't get your life together. It's not the world's that some women. out there saw you as more of a reject than anything else.

• Scrambledagain
    Problem with the nice guy though is he doesn't get the nurturing girl or dirty panties until he is like 30. the difference between a girl and a guy in terms of friendzones is that the girl gets friendzoned by somebody she wants usually (seen that many times) but there is always some other guy that wants her. guys who get friend zoned often get it done by all the girls, with nobody else in the background. It's like you get it, you are not female attraction material. Thank god for prostitutes.
  • Entity
    You are aware that Bob Marley is one of the largest playboys in fucking history, right?

Irony. Pure, irony.
  • StickStickity13
    People aren't obligated to date anyone they don't want.
    • exactly so then stop cursing women who friend zoned you.

• I don't though

• lol no silly I'm being indirect In a personal way but not being too personal at pointing at you directly because that would be to personal cause personally I don't like being personal. I don't know what I just said

• bluenose1872
    What a lot of bollocks. Everybodies different. Just coz it happened to you doesn't mean it happens to everybody
  • devilish-cutie
    I agree that men don't acknowledge that things like that happen to women too.
  • MicheleBach
    Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl. It's annoying to hear people whine about friendzone. No one in this world owes you love, so get over it.
    • When another autistic carries out another mass shooting i remind you not to come here and complain, and wonder why it happened, sounds like she and you are the ones whining

• doctorwho1987
    I get friend zoned a lot it happens a lot
  • Anonymous
    Wait, you're a WOMAN here telling us you're sick of MEN playing the victim? LMFAO!!!
    • I know it is a bit rich.

• Anonymous

@TimeSplitters123 Yeah, rich indeed. The hypocrisy of women today is astounding.

• we would rather be hypocrite's than be idiots.

• Anonymous
    Rejection never bothered me. I just figured the girl found something she liked better. There's no accounting for taste.