Reason why men chase you when you don't give a f***.

Anonymous

Men like it if you ignore them and ghost them. They will swoon over you and they will go fight over you if you do this.

48
9

Most Helpful Girls

• Men want what they can’t have.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

That's why you can blame them for harassment.

• @mzash how do you know this?

• Good take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

748
  • jadspop
    Yeah. That's kind of a sexist notion that that's how all guys are. It dose happen yes. But it's not like it's 80% of the time. Sometimes people just want what they can't have. Goes for both genders. And some don't handle rejection well enough and have to prove there good enough. But often in those cases when they get what they want they lose interest.
  • Cythera
    No they don’t. They hold grudges though. My boyfriend now tried to hit me up on different occasions. The first time he did I felt like what he was saying was cringe. Then he kept replying to my snaps and eventually I started talking with him. I did ghost him like 2 cause I felt I wasn’t good enough but he kept trying and now I love this guy
  • Evilcharlie
    That whole concept of men wanting what they can't have, women playing hard to get is just some reverse psychology trick that some women have too use when their "P's" are over due for a tune up. For me women that play mind games is a deal breaker. Women that start out playing mind games will just continue till she get tired of playing & moves on or you get tired of being played & moves her on.
  • RickPen
    Why would I bother pursuing someone disinterested? Doing so would indicate low expectations of myself, as well as having time to waste on such activities. I have never, and will never chase someone down. If they want a relationship, it can be mutual or not at all. If they're interested, they can show it like a healthy person, and not act paranoid or manipulative.
  • Joe_Barbaro
    First of all, advertising YouTube videos is not a myTake. And men don't chase women who don't care, teenage boys do. So not only is your post not a post, but your point could not be more wrong. Please don't publish any more shit like this
  • justjoshokc
    F**k that stupid s**t. If she isn't interested, moving on. Head games are for the wealthy and immature.
    • Anonymous

Incel.

• crazy8000

Apart of wealthy spot on.

People like to hear what sounds good to easier buy it. human stupidity of a low developed mind.

• @crazy8000 Make that the immature and bored?

• Doctor_Strix
    Sure, if you’re into Chads and guys who like to play games. Just don’t come back on here asking, “why can’t I find love?”.
  • Lol um... no. This guy is an idiot-- his entire message is null and void as, by his own admission, what he is saying only works if the guy in question is already at least kind of into the girl in question. If he's not into her already, this doesn't work. At all. So...
  • Waseem94
    In most cases sex seekers follow women. But in some cases there may be a guy who secretly loves you. You can avoid bad people and answer them if necessary
  • YHL6965
    And then you wonder where all these single women in their 30s come from... Playing games will get you nowhere. Only those who take dating and relationships seriously and put work into them will ever get something good.
  • Pejtu
    Only dudes who chase this kind of women are stupid beta cucks

U never let woman play games with you
    She is either "yours" or she is not "yours"
    And u move forward you will find another one
  • Zweihander
    Not at all true. I think girls that want me to fight and swoon over them are disgusting.
  • MackToday
    LOL send your money to this foul mouthed moron, what a class act you'll be with him on your side. If a girl says no to me it's no and I don't pursue it any further.
  • Games_
    Any girl who ignores me gets ignored and I move onto the next. Lol. I'm bot chasing girls who purposely ignore me
  • NineBreaker
    What you're describing is the forbidden fruit concept. It's true for people generally. However, when it comes to relationships, for us men, it's actually a very, very, very small exception to the rule.

We (generally) do not like being ignored because that is the default setting. We are the ones expected to approach first, and suck it up when we get rejected, which for the overwhelming majority of men, happens the overwhelming majority of the time.

For the women who believe this BS: You are entitled to your beliefs and opinions. You think he'll chase you when you ignore him, by all means. Just don't be surprised when ignoring someone you're interested in backfires. My advice is: grow up and stop playing games. You don't like when neem play games with you, so don't fo the same stupid thing.
  • the reverse is also true. many males have reported that they'd more women when acted aloof.
    • the forbidden fruit works for both.

• Floki-raven
    Are we in medival Japan again?
    Well if it is like that i will kidnapp someone and than cry than fuck than what ever they called marriage actually is
  • koolkal
    For some men it's like the lottery, you keep trying hoping to win. Eventually they get a win (a girl is interested) that makes up for all the losses (when most girls ignore them).
  • TheAceholeSupreme666
    It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase...
    Because most times, the chase is better than the catch... hence "catch & release"
    being more the normal thing nowadays.
  • DianaWest
    ah, is that why this guy with a girlfriend won't fuck off?
  • MysteriousDarkness
    Someone you go after should be hard to get not play hard to get. They should make you want to be a better versof yourself without actually trying to make you.
  • crazy8000
    Try that on a emotional secure with selfasteam and confidence 😉

They see you as one in the bunch. you have nothing to come with that is quality.
    • crazy8000

1. And. most guy's have lots of options.
      (next one that actually put some real extra effort) (showing you have and behave like it is a stereotypical off for males) (an high status or quality person doesn't give a shit how many options anyone has, nor less himself, only what is what they are interested in) (competition theories are just theories just as female's should only be in front of the stove and spread legs in the bed)

2. She becomes low quality to majority of males and high quality to low quality guy's.

3. He obviously have no clue how people works in general, even less what kind of individuals that he comes with applies to.

He obviously comes with theories that sounds good for yung lowdeveloped minds to get clients.
      Very common within PUA industry.

If I Was you I would lern a lot more about how people psychics works. what kind of behavior attract what. what kind of mental issues and what needs what to get attracted.
      Law of attention. psychology. behavior science. emotional logic. communication science.

Bottom end is what he comes with only creates fast hookup attraction for certain kind of people that is very low part of humanpopulation.

• BlueFlame14
    They don't. Where are you getting your information from?
  • MrBurke
    Though I'm persistent if she's showing me she's interested, if it's obvious she's not interested I'll generally not give a rat's flying ass about her beyond being a decent person
  • ryan3786
    I disagree with this entirely, if that happens to me I just end communication.
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    I found that this is true of females. they often want what they can't have. Maybe it's a human trait.
  • SpicyBoi17
    Do you have brain damage? Why would a man "swoon" over you for ignoring them?
  • YesIsaidit
    18-24. your advice and findings are very important for the gag nation to take note from lol it'll make a difference
  • Mindwipe
    That's a hot chick talkin' and living life on easy mode.
  • bamesjond0069
    Nah. Immature low esteem guys do. Guys who know their worth just deal with women who respect them.
  • LightEnd
    Um, no. What world do you live in?
  • lucas262
    No. they don't.
  • kibbenkat
    Genius.
  • Barbarian8
    Nope. First sign of no. I ignore her completely
  • LexyIsSexy23
    She gets it
  • Lol no we dont. Actually big turn off.
  • StreetNigga
    Don't you just love sexism?
  • Bman4907
    It's almost like you are trying to die alone
  • andrermm
    Lol. No.
  • Shrey__
    Even men thinks the same way. LOL
  • Jmmmfi4
    Not even remotely true
  • username4h
    They dont..
  • james2018dean
    It's a challenge.
    Some women like to be chased.
  • Shubhamgupta
    No one thow a stone over fruitless tree
  • TheRealJosephStalin
    They are desperate
  • DonCachondo
    Hilarious projection! This is unbelievable XD
  • dandieseled11
    Like hell I would lol
  • Alex_988_2
    nope. its more in women.
  • Anonymous
    I dont like it when people ignore me it makes me think they hate me even if there is no reason for them to hate me.
  • Anonymous
    Same reason women like the guy that doesn’t seem that interested. If told you can’t have it you want it more.