Do men really like tight vajayjay's?

Do men really like a woman to be virgin tight all of the time? I had an ex who always told me how tight I was and how much he enjoyed it. He always came quickly and eventually became freakishly obsessed with our sex life. He wanted to do it like 4 times a day. He told me that I always felt like a virgin and that's what he liked. Fast forward, my current BF on the other hand, likes it, but has to take frequent breaks because he is afraid of getting aroused too soon before I have. On certain occasions, he's said that the sex was great, but too quick and he felt like if I had been loose then I would enjoy it more.

Men, do you like it tight? If so, why?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Show me the results
    Vote D

27

Most Helpful Guy

• The tighter it is the better it feels , but I last longer with slightly looser varjayjays

Most Helpful Girl

• yea. I've had the same issue with a guy who had to stop repeatedly. it was annoying.

• Yeah I know, and you don't even enjoy it as much.

• exactly. it killed tge mood for me almost everytime.

other guys commented on how tight I am and how much the loved it but seemed to be able to handle just fine. I guess he was used to loose women. lol