How can a man be attracted to his wife with sagging breasts?

This question is only for guys. My husband is very attracted to me and we have an amazing sex life. He is extremely handsome. I want to be as attractive as possible for him. Even though he fell in love with me when I was 70 pounds over weight and has never ever been critical or had trouble performing, I still want to be thin like I used to be so I can wear sexy lingerie. He has never seen me thin, although I was thin and fit for most of my life. I want him to know the real me. I am planning to have my extra skin removed and have a full body lift. He said he loves me with sagging skin and not to worry about it, but when i told him I needed to have the body lift to feel good about myself he became very supportive. I am in my mid forties. My face skin looks young. My husband says not to bother with getting my breasts lifted because he is worried I will lose sensation. He says he likes them the way they are... But I am so white I am transparent and I can see my blue veins through my breast skin and my breasts sag from nursing my babies. I am wondering if men can really be attracted to breasts that are droopy and have visible blue veins? Is he just being kind and loving? Or are men in their late fifties and older attracted to realistic non perky breasts? How can a woman dress to look as attractive as possible with somewhat saggy D cup breasts?
  • You don't mind your wife's saggy breasts because love transcends all that.
  • You secretly wish your wife would have a breast lift.
  • As long as the sex is great, sagging breasts aren't a big deal.
    Vote C
I am extremely touched by the answers the guys have provided. I lost so much weight that skin can't tighten up enough. I want to have the skin lift because I gained that weight years ago as a reaction to a severe trauma I went through. When I see the sagging skin, I am reminded of the trauma. Also, I want my husband to know what I looked like when I was thin. And I want to wear better clothes! And lingerie would look silly with ab skin hanging down below my hips.
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for helping me to see that I have stereotyped men and underestimated them. You all have said such helpful things. I feel much better as a woman. Thank you all so much.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• can't you just accept that he doesn't care about boobs because he loves the shit out of you? holy fuck

bee-tee-dubs im not being mean :D incase you thought otherwise hahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• I am truly stunned by all the positive and supportive male replies here. Way to go, guys; very nice.

I don't personally think you should get any lift job, chances are things will tighten up with the removal of the skin anyway.

• Thank you for your compassionate answer. It was very reaffirming. Nonetheless, At my age this kind of weight loss has left an apron of skin sagging below my hips. It is a reminder of what I did to my body, of a trauma I went through that led to the weight gain, and of the dark and sad place I was in at that time. It isn't just a little tummy tuck. It is a lot of skin.

• I'm cool with that and understand 100%. Several acquaintances of mine have had the procedure done:)

I still think it will tighten your chest area by default though, so hold off on a boob job. :)