Why do most indian men seem incredibly disrespectful towards women in messages on Gag?

I would love to say there's no pattern but from what I witness it happens to me all the time. Every single indian men on Gag who ever came to talk to me in messages always end up talking wrong to me.
If they ask a question I don't want to answer, I'd have to say NO at least six times. Obviously, the conversation end when it's just too much.

Am I the only one in this situation girls? (If so, I would be extremely unlucky, right?)

Could Indian men on Gag show that they are not all disrespectful pervert, please?
Thank you for your opinion. I am not saying ALL indian men are acting this way. I was just stating the fact that ALL the one who talked to me on Gag acted this way. So do not assume that I think all Indian men in this world are like that. I would gladly talk to one who don't act this way.

714

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the keep doggedly asking trying to get a yes is cultural. It's not respectful or disrespectful, it's more like.. haggling.

As for the 'pervert' thing, I'm pretty sure 2/3 of what is freely discussed on this site would be considered inappropriate and perverted in their culture. So the 'rules' they grew up with clearly DON'T apply here. And many or some of them have not yet perceived what the actual 'rules' of social interaction are here.

It would be like how i'd feel if i went to an orgy and then everyone suddenly yelled at me for touching a woman's LEFT breast which everyone knows is for husbands only or something.

Doesn't mean it's not annoying for you, but at least we can maintain hope they eventually pick up on things.

Why indian not other cultures? big cultural group with internet access and good English but not western cultural norms.

• hey bro you make us sound like a bunch of ignorant people... yes our cultural norms are strict but a very small community in our country still believes in all those things most of us are beyond it. it almost sounded as if you are saying that we indians are cave men who have just started to learn about modernizing every day. For some internet @$$holes do not blame an entire country

• @bgrgbgrg Sorry if i wasn't clear enough that it is NOT all indian men. There are what, 500 million indian males? If one in 1000 were messaging people here the site would crash. And there are plenty of well liked popular and insightful indian males who post here.

But you're wrong if you think there isn't more of an issue with indian males than others private messaging. And my whole point is that TO THE EXTENT there is more of a problem, it is, i believe, a problem of cultural communication.

The other possibility is that it's a subset of indian men who think all white women are whores and they can just treat them as such.

It's one or the other.

• i assure you majority of indian men do not think white women or any women not just white (since you are so hell bent on the race and ethnicity) are whores or sluts... in every culture and in every country there are ignorant a$$holes.. coincidentally you may happen to stumble upon some one like that who is from india... but i just don't understand that why you keep on saying "indian men" ... what do you say to muslims.. looks at that "muslim guy" (cause of bin laden) ... no not every person who belong to a particular culture is an ignorant human being... so you really need to stop saying "indian men" ... its that particular person who is bad when you say "indian men" you are saying as if its a problem with people of this country... may be you also need to check your out look about so much racism , seriouly "white women", bro i have seen many "black/brown or women " of any other race who are way more prettier than white women its about what's inside of a person not in their skin