Why does he keep popping in and out of my life?

So this guy happens to be an old EX crush/fwb. We have a good sex life, but we started to have problems. We are good now an days, we're just currently seeing other people and he still sleeping around as his usual. I decided to cut The Sex off since like 2017. But yet he still comes around. Now just to get to my actually question: I get it he comes back when he wants some and doesn't have anyone else to sleep with. But why is he so pressed on wanting to sleep with me so bad. I would think that he would just go on to the next girl like he didn't when I don't give him any. Now I'm not sure if he has feelings for me still. But he is always on and off with me, and I get it, he talks with other girls and sex them. But I never had something like this won't happen, so why return when he can be with other chick?
8 d ago
Had not have

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause u might be the one. That has the killer pussy. Meaning whatever u do 2 him. He can't find it in any other woman. U have the orgasm effect. Cause 2 him their isn't any other woman that compares 2 u. I say give it one more chance. If it don't work u know at least u gave it a chance.

• 8 d ago

But if he is going to leave me for them ho** because I wouldn't give him sex. Then he can keep them ho**. Sometimes I really do feel like, he is trying to plant his seed in me. Like he acts like he's obsessed or something. Even when I tried to let him down before and tell him no more sex he was acting like it was a bad thing with me telling him no. Our connection sexually is good. The damn how much sex can he really want.

• 8 d ago

I really want too sooooo bad. Like TMI. I haven't had sex since like last year of 2018. And my hormones are definitely running hot at times. He most definitely haven't been my last. Hehe. But when we are together sexually.. OMG it's like magic making love. And I am scared to get close to him. Because it's hard trying to let him go and detach my energy and the love that I have for him. It's 2019 and I'm still trying to get over him. I mean, part of me has, then part of Mr hasn't. But why he was on vacation with some other girl for a few months I guess he decided to message me midnight because he was bored or either she's not around. And I am not his backup plan or whatever. But no matter what he always runs back to me rather if it's sex or just my attention. I have been MIA off social media. So

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an orbiter.
    trying to stay relevant in ur mind, get what he wants, orbit away to another girl, return later.
    Kick him out of orbit and send him floating through space unsure of his direction
    u don't need him

• 8 d ago

I like how you put that girl you're very wise and smart. But we haven't had sex in like 3 years. And no matter if he's with another girl he still returns trying to bone. He is crazy