I think guys, men, should never cry, never get sad or depressed, those who do are weak, have no spine.

and I mean over anything, whether his girlfriend/wife died, his parents died, his pet died, or if he gets shot, stabbed, or severely injured in any way, a guy, or man should never cry or get sad, get depressed over anything, whether it is physical pain or emotional pain, what do you think? A guy, man, or male should never cry, should always be serious, never let anything get him down, and I mean literally anything. Girls, Women, would you view a guy, Man to be weak, a huge turn-off if he was sad and crying because his mom or dad died, his siblings or best friend died, his dog or cat died, or if he literally got shot, stabbed, physically hurt, he should just take it like a Man shouldn't he?
what if he got murdered, shot to death like this?: should he just take it like a Man?

link
or if he lost someone close to him and started crying like this?

link
I think it's unfair but that's life, reality, society, culture, and women without a doubt have higher standards than men do

7446

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men are like this but I think they call them heartless murderers. If you don't have a heart, you most likely don't care about others.

• Many people don't want you to care about them, and if you did, they'd just push you away.

• Yeah, but it only shows your insecurities and your fear of putting who you really are out there. If your such a man then why conform to what society says that you have to be? Why not be who you truly are. I don't cry easily, very rarely over a girl, but I'm not afraid of what society says, if I feel like shedding a teat I will. It's called evolution, I'm sure Neanderthals held in their emotion very well.

• What he is saying is that a man shouldn't ever cry. Not from a death of a loved one, or even being injured himself. Native Americans thought a man who composed himself while being scalped was a brave soldier. They would eat his heart in honor to him.