Most Helpful Opinions
I think this is highly subjective to a man. However, being a man myself I can say a few things which I am sure every man looks for in a woman.
Some of them are:
1. A woman who is mature and is straightforward rather than manipulative by nature.
2. Continuing on the same point, the woman should be such that she should never play any mind games like playing hard to get, using the jealousy card and especially comparison of one man with another.
This point basically says that a man would never want such a woman who believes in manipulating the situation in her favor and does things just to try and test the interest levels of a man. Playing jealousy games, playing hard to get and even comparing with other men are all manipulative mind games and no man would want such a woman who believes in doing these kind of things.
No man with self respect would accept and tolerate this kind of behavior.
3. A woman who knows what she wants and goes after it but in good and healthy ways. Like following her dreams but not using any immoral or unethical ways while going about it.
4. A woman who is good at communicating her needs, desires wishes and does not hold back from expressing herself.
5. A woman who does not believe in outdated traditional and does not have ego thinking but is rather liberal and does not mind taking the first step or making the first move.
For eg, traditional thinking like following the meaningless norms of the society, believing in age old saying " Men should make the first move" etc. Traditional thinking like blindly listening and following what her parents/elders are saying. Basically not having a mind and reasoning of her own is an indication that the woman does not really know what she wants which itself will be highly unappealing to any man.
6. A woman who cares about her body, her physique and her fitness irrespective of age.
7. A woman who is truthful and honest. I think this goes without saying.
8. This point is very subjective, depending on the man they might want a woman who is either very jovial, funny or they would want the woman to be more serious, straightforward and up to the point.
9. A woman who is very sweet, nice, kind and caring by nature. I mean she has naturally like that.
10. A woman who is very curious and shows interest to listen and understand things, different subjects, topic etc. It makes it easier to have conversations. Just like women, men also like to be listened to.
11. The last point in relation with point no #5 is, a woman who does what she believes is correct and does not care about what her parents/elders/relatives or her friends, acquaintances will say or think.
12. From a physical aspect, it is very tough to define because every man will have his own definition of a gorgeous/beautiful woman from a physical aspect. For eg my definition of a gorgeous beautiful woman means a woman who has a super short, BOY CUT hairstyle in combination with toned physique, fair skin. For some other man he may have his own physical beauty standards
On this point I would say men are visual creatures so yes a man has to find a woman physically appealing, gorgeous and beautiful for him to show interest in that woman.
I am sure there are more points but these are the best ones according to me. I think this answers your question.0
Well… What do men look for or what do men want? Men certainly (tend) towards looking for youth and beauty, with as few previous partners as possible, many demanding virginity! (such as very right leaning Christian’s and Muslims.). But what do men want? Well the studies show that of the men who reach 30 without a single successful relationship with women of the calibre they once believed they deserved, and once men fall out of the delusion that they can not attain the ideal, that they “settle” or more accurately seek out a “fairly cute woman”, with mild, calming, and pleasant personality. NO man wants a nagging wife, even the Torah & Old Testament list this not once but twice, in both Proverbs and Judges with the former stating “Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife” (Proverbs 21:19).
There is a joke, I have no idea if it’s old or if the person I overheard saying it, in fact coined it, but it goes like this, “Yeah she’s hot, but check this. It doesn't matter how hot she is, how great her ass is, how spectacular those fuckin’ tits are, how amazing she is in bed, or even whether she swallows or not. Because somewhere out there is a man who is utterly SICK of her shit! So do you REALLY want to fight him, just to take his biggest problem of his hands?” I heard that after walking past a group of four male classmates on my way to another class, in a particularly echoey square near the student union. Sure it hurt and yes it was rather crude, but it absolutely beautifully illustrated what men want… Peace and bloody quiet! Leave him the hell alone when he walks through the door. Give I'm 15 minutes of nothing but “hey sweetie”, and ask him if he’d like a coffee or a cold drink and I know that sounds counterintuitive, to everything you ever learned in women’s studies, but you should know your husband by the end of the first year of dating, you know if he’s had a bad day or not. Plus, when was the last time you saw a “happy” women's studies major? They’re all pissed off!. Just give him a light kiss and his beverage. And if you are really pissed at him and can’t wait to get back in to the argument you started last night, well it’ll still be there in 15 minutes, or maybe it won’t seem so important any more. But men want to get along with their wife, and they don’t want us arguing with them about every little thing, and they damn sure don’t want us spending all their money, so get an education, not just a useless Women’s Studies degree, or the “unhappy M. r. s. (Mrs.) degree” as every NON-women’s studies major calls it! Earn your OWN money. Thats what men WANT, whether they’ll admit it or not.19
It's important to note that every individual has their own preferences and what they look for in a partner. However, here are some common traits that men may look for in a woman:
- Sense of humour: A good sense of humour can be a significant draw, as it can make interactions more enjoyable and relaxed.
- Intelligence: Men often find intelligence attractive, as it can indicate a person's ability to think critically and engage in meaningful conversations.
- Kindness: Men may be drawn to kind, compassionate, and empathetic women.
- Physical attraction: Men often find physical attraction important, but it's not the only criteria that they look for in a partner.
- Shared interests: Men may be more likely to connect with women who share similar interests and hobbies.
- Supportive: Men may look for a woman who is supportive, and understanding and can be a good partner.
- Trustworthy: Men may look for a woman who is trustworthy and can be relied on.
It's important to remember that everyone is different and what one person finds attractive may not be the same for another person.518
What Girls & Guys Said
Hobbies, she knows how to tell jokes and stories, good fashion sense, honesty, hard-working, high integrity, good social IQ.85
Every man will have different values. Below are mine, but I know there are men that have values that are the same.
1.) Loyalty and trustworthy. She has to remain loyal and committed to the relationship for as long as she wants to remain in it. If she isn't happy, I expect her to tell me and we can end it amicably without outside temptation being the cause of it breaking.
2.) Honesty/transparency and integrity. Can she be honest and upfront with what she needs and do her actions align with her words.
3.) Values and goals for the future. Are they similar to mine or are hers way different? If they are different, it won't work.
4.) Beauty and health. Is she in shape? Does she take care of her health by avoiding unhealthy habits like smoking, drugs, copious amounts of alcohol? Is she fit? Obese? She needs to have a face I want to wake up to and cannot be obese and lazy as hell. I am in shape, I want her to be in shape or have a body I can be attracted to.
5.) Maternal instinct. She wants to have kids and is good and patient with them.
6.) Agreeableness and submissive. In other words, not always in the masculine, knows when to follow and trust my decisions, and can admit when she messes up or wrong and apologize. This doesn't mean she has no opinion or voice, but that she isn't questioning everything that happens as a means of insecurity or to be difficult.
7.) Feminine, nurturing and supporting. Nothing is a bigger dick killer than a woman that has to act or have masculine behavior all the time and act like a man.
8.) Good sense of humor. Can she take a joke and give good ones in return in a playful and non malicious manner?
9.) Intelligent. Does she have good common sense and education to know basic things in life amd also bring stimulating conversations?
10.) Similar hobbies. We need to be able to do a few things together as a couple outside individual hobbies.
11.) Good family. Chances are if she grew up in a broken home, her family life will be crap and she would not be good marriage material as her parents or lack of them would be what she carries into a future relationship.
12.) Low amount of sexual partners. Heavy promiscuity is a red flag.
Those are the big ones I look for.30
I don't know what other men are looking for, but what do I look for in a woman?
I want that modest, humble character. A woman who acknowledges and respects everyone the same and isn't into social hierarchy. Not women who only want to regard just the "cool" or popular folk on high. Women who are like this tell you a lot about themselves.
I also like women who post real substance and content on social media. For the record, having social media is not a requirement for me or something I need a woman to have, but I'm saying that if she does, it's even better when she's posting things with some kind of substance and matters to her. Not just a bunch of goofy selfies or some pic with her friends eating out somewhere. Just like with the first thing I mentioned, what a woman puts on social media tells you a good deal about her as a person.
I also pay attention to how a woman behaves with me vs. how she behaves with others. And I take note of what kinds of things she's talking about and what matters to her.22
As a Christian I look first and foremost for her character. If she is kind, thoughtful, caring, compassionate and honest that goes a long way.
I want to be married and eventually have kids so her health is something I look at. I’m not the healthiest but I’m actively working to improve it so effort is more important to me than where she currently is in the process because I know that getting into shape and eating better takes time, discipline and patience. Bonus points if she is under 35 since, although not impossible, getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy are harder post-35 for most women.
For the sake of honesty I’ll say that physical/sexual attraction is a must. However, for me at least (and I think most guys really) a woman doesn’t have to have all the looks I want. The more specific things I personally find sexy the better, but overall I have a moderate range in preferences.
These are not must-haves but are definite pluses: likes Sci-Fi/Fantasy, similar taste in music, likes football, is a good cook, is good with kids, likes dogs, likes the mountains, and likes to dance.10
I mostly just try to find out what a woman is like, everyone is different and like a treasure to discover their unique personality.
On the outside, I am not really "looking for" so much as drawn to (attracted by) women who are physically fit and clean, who make and hold eye contact, and who can hold up their end of a conversation.
By the conversation thing, I mean they aren't extreme in being totally silent, or on the other end doing all the talking and never listening. There are other extremes as well, such as only asking questions and never giving information or their own perspective. Or personalities such as always negative/pessimistic, or on the other hand never serious just always silly and superficial. For the most part, though, it's like I said. everyone is different and it's a joy to learn more about a woman if we start off with good chemistry like a mutual physical attraction and/or shared interests and engaged interaction (s).
If you're trying to get the interest of someone, I think the best bet is to be engaged and engaging. Show interest and enthusiasm in them, and what they have to say or want to share with you. Give them also something back for them to show enthusiasm about as well.1
I sum it up as a fun happy loving woman but there is quite a bit more that I want...
* fun and happy because a woman who hasn't a happy nature is going to be unhappy and angry/quarrelsome a lot of the time.
* consolable. life is not always happy. I had a girlfriend who would take a bad day at work out on me. never again. Or I might stuff up. Being consolable is a sub part of a happy nature.
* Loving. I also take love of family i. e. being family oriented as a sub part of this. The family (that includes me) is of highest priority to her. That includes not doing things that would lead to breaking the family up such as cheating.
* Femme. This covers a lot of virtues. Care over her appearance and dress. Takes care of the house and looks to me to take care of the external world - a classic male female divide. I don't want so much want a submissive but femme which would include being submissive and deferring to me at times.
* Comely and accepts sex i. e. she never says no. Realistically she knows that if it wasn't for sex I'd live with my sister. So she has to be a sex object for me and stay in shape and never becomes a fat blob on the couch. She doesn't need to do athletic sex but I do want her to be keenly aware of what gives me pleasure with a good sense of touch.
* High level of ethics and morals and trustworthiness. Infidelity is not going to happen nor is manipulation.
* Realism. She knows she can't have everything and equally knows what is important0
For me personally:
- Physically attractive enough to the point I think about her when she’s not around. Doesn’t need to be a supermodel but my match more or less (I’ve been told I’m handsome)
- Honest and respectful. She can have her bitchy moments but she has to own up to being wrong/unfair vs. making up bs excuses for bad behavior (deal breaker)
- Financially independent the point she could make it on her own if need be. I don’t mind helping her out if I make more. But freeloaders are a dealbreaker.
- NOT looking for a “savior”. She’s human and will have life’s struggles. I don’t mind supporting her and vice versa. But she can’t be looking for a man to save her from all her problems.
- Not a radically political in any way. She can have political beliefs that might be at odds with mine. But she can’t be some brainwashed hive minded wokester. If she has differences then I am open to debate (I actually like factual debates). But she can’t treat politics like a religion.
- I prefer to date a woman who believes in the higher power. I might be open to an atheist but NOT an ANTItheist. There is a difference.
- Can’t be controlling. I am to advise and hearing her preferences. But I have had women think they could dominate me because I’m nice. I may be nice but I’m not stupid. I will quickly get rid of any girl who tries to make me her simp.
- Takes care of her body. It’s one thing if she had some bad habits and/or addictions that she overcame. I have transcended some bad habits myself. It all comes down to taking ownership of your behavior.
- Confident but not self centered to the point she feels she's physically too good for someone because of her looks
- lovingly submissive in a way that says I trust you and I love you. Not a slave.
- Isn’t on social media showing off her body, she’s private and respects herself
- She’s not a super model, but she takes care of herself
- Everyone argues sometimes, but she's not combative where it’s part of her personality
- she's feminine not masculine
- Doesn’t mind being a stay at home mom when we have kids
- She’s not broken, she is emotionally complete and isn’t holding on to past ex relationships
- A lady in the streets not the opposite
- Loyal and supportive
- can cook
Have these qualities and I don’t think there is a man alive that would be able to resist you apart from your personality.10
Is this a "trick' - "loaded" question LOL. I look for how she takes care of herself, what she does for a living, how she dresses, what her tasted is in entertainment, how much education she has, how she spends her money, is she financially savvy, does she plan for her future, if she does not marry, or if has a prior marriage (s) how long etc. Probably do not ask all of those questions or really focus on any of them, really, just some things, over time to think about. Oh yes, I forgot, does she have a nice body, what does she look like nude, AND does she like to fuck?🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️😁10
"1. Kindness 2. Passion 3. Ambition 4. Gratitude 5. Sense of humor 6. Independence 7. Self-esteem and confidence 8. Intelligence 9. Humility"
The female who posted this ^ got it mostly right. Independence is not really a priority for most men, and is often taken too far by women today.
Ambition is also not something men typically value in women, and it is a turn off to many, myself included.
The others are spot on. I will also add sexual compatibility, which is critically important.14
Who cares 🤣
I think impressing someone prevents you from being yourself. It's best to find someone who appreciates you for who you are. Every individual is different and therefore have different preferences.63
First thing I look for is a kind heart. Is she kind to people when she talks to them, not opinionated, snobby or curt bc she has a chip on her shoulder.
The 2nd is her mind, do we have a great connection. Not just intellectually, but humor-wise also. I love to laugh and make her laugh too.
The 3rd thing, is no matter how long we've been together, she still makes my heart skip a beat every time we meet. Initially, bc of her outer beauty, but, when she starts talking to me, her inner beauty too.0
Mostly must haves:
~Loyal and trustworthy
~Their safe in terms of secrets
~Often times their "rock" in desguise
~Someone they can trust to hold down the house and or other places of living
~Faithful partner who would do everything in their power to grasp that their image is ultimately the image of the relationship.
~ Be to a degree humble
~Independent and have their own interests.
~ While all the while also open minded and a joy to be around.
~Can cook home meals
~Wants to eventually have a family
~Grasps what role they play in the relationship. IE: There can be masculine and female natures but there can't always be doing both at the same time and expect things to be smooth.0
To me the most important thing is a interesting mind like someone who thinks about stuff and doesn't just follow what people think is important or right or whatever. There can be different things that are interesting about how a person thinks, lives their life etc. but there just has to be something there. The only part of us that is really us is our mind most of our body is running on auto pilot so if I can't connect with her mind I don't think it's gonna go anywhere. That's pretty much what love is to me to connect with someone understand each other and become close. But sadly there's more of a meat market aspect to it people looking for a good deal.0
The answer depends on WHY the man is looking for the woman. If he is just looking for instant sex, then he is looking for a woman who approximates his ideal of physical beauty, and a woman with sufficiently low morals that getting her out of her panties won't be a problem. But if the man has low self-esteem, he may settle for any woman willing to have sex or any woman who is intoxicated and still sitting in the bar at last call.
If the man is looking for a partner for a long term relationship, the answer depends on the man and his age. A younger man should be consdering a woman not only as a potential lifeling companion, but also as the mother of his future children. A man of my age is not concerned about children but wants to know that if he treats his partner ike a queen, that she will treat him like a king. And, of course, I want a woman to whom I am physically attracted and wih whom I will be able to develop common plans and goals.0
For me I only have 3 criteria for a long term relationship.
#1 would they make a good mother? Having a family is a dream of mine and my family also wants to me to have kids for whatever reason.
#2 they should be entertaining. Being with someone who doesn’t who doesn’t bring out my happy energetic side is going suck for all parties involved.
#3 romantic connection. Obviously I’m not going to put up with a loveless relationship and I’m not going to respect anyone who does.
It might not seem like I’m that picky about who I’d be in relationship with but for whatever reason I find very few people entertaining and worth talking to.0
Generally guys seem to like confident women who can be caring. At least the guy who's worth anything won't seek to do harm. Generally most want someone they can talk to about guy things, but not everyone is like that. Some relationships are better built through sex and there most guys aren't as used to being dominated, so that can always be the route if it's more of that kind of relationship. Just be socially competent, try to be honest, avoid the dumb games people with no real life create. You want a guy who'll like you for you, so most importantly be yourself. Hope that helps.0
I feel like looks matter even tho some men will say their not that picky well they always want pictures and shit and then wanna see how she’d look in this and that, honesty is another one because it shows if she’s honest with herself she can be honest with the man she’s dating, compassionate because guys at least most guys want a woman with a kind heart not someone stuck up and rude, loyalty because who wants a cheater, someone who is mature, good hygiene, and modesty.10
For sex, and even very close being/living together, unobsessed and cute/pretty and sexy (let's say not fat and at least somewhat sporty/slender) is entirely enough. I say unobsessed in the context of 'knowing how to enjoy a relationship and sex with me, even if it is not exclusive but still is committed - rather than selfishly trying to own me whilst being only half as brainy as me.
The ultimate woukd be a very brainy cute/sexy blue eyed girl - with such I'd want to tie the knot and start a family.0
Intuitively subliminally especially young males will suss what visually and behaviorally society 'taught' them as 'desirable' BECAUSE in the LONG GAME their future offspring will gain opportunity for their own genes continuance based in peer prestige and allure.
An intelligent but 'homely' female with a good heart, MAY rate higher in terms of the long term survivability of HER children but FROM her intelligence, she WILL recognize that IF she can project a 'desirable' persona to attract a strong, handsome, high earning companion long enough to get her ovum fertilized. ;)0
To start with, you didn't make a distinction about what the man is looking for in a woman FOR what? Of course, I realize you intended to ask "for a relationship" - but it's important to specify, because most women can easily get male attention by leading with her sexuality, BUT that attention is only going to be SEXUAL attention, and that's VERY different from relationship attention. From here on out, I'm only talking about what men want for a relationship partner.
This is a generalization - I'm speaking about MOST men here, but exceptions exist to any generalization.
Most men want a "traditional woman", as opposed to a "modern woman" (i. e., feminist, career-oriented) woman. More specifically, they are looking for women who are:
These are the women that most men see as "potential relationship material", and the more a man has of the things that women want in men, the more closely he's going to insist on the woman being these things if he's going to give her a relationship commitment - meaning, the more desirable of a man you want, the more you need to be these things as a woman, or to put it the other way, the less of these things you are as a woman, the less-desirable of a man you will be able to get to commit to you.
Men know what women want in a man - we are told CONSTANTLY and ENDLESSLY what women expect of us from the time we hit puberty, and the media and society is always reminding us. And men start with NONE of the things that women want, and must work hard and smart to achieve those things in nearly all cases - very few men are handed those things.
Women ALL *start* their adult lives with most if not all of these things - they must merely preserve them in order to have most of the best men available to them. Feminism, though, teaches women to reject entirely all of their feminine power and advantages and to BECOME the men they really want to date. And in some areas, women do this well - as it is, schools are designed around the way women learn and behave, and treat boys and men as if they are defective women, so it's no surprise that women tend to do well in school, and many men - especially those who learn best by DOING rather than by reading and memorizing - do not. But ultimately, women don't really WANT to be men, and though many desperately want to fit in with the feminist agenda so that they are popular with the Left, most who do this are miserable and depressed because this goes against their biology and instincts.
Men see such women as "for recreational purposes only" - if they're attractive, they can still get male attention, because single men will still want sex from them, but few men will give such women a relationship commitment.
Instead, men are seeking women who are feminine, moral, and who appreciate a woman's superpower: to bring life into the world. Women who are family-oriented, and who are happy to let their men take the lead, and to protect and provide for the family, and who appreciate him for doing so, are the women that men commit to. This doesn't mean she can't have a job or career - just that it is a lower priority than raising the children during the period when they're too young to be in school full-time.
@MrOacle what you want is not necessarily what all men want
@msc545 Did you skip the second paragraph?
@MrOracle I could only wish😮💨
I read it. You said MOST men and I think not actually.
@msc545 I agree 100% with his bullet points. Traditional woman only for relationships.
Everything you mentioned is what many people (not "men" or "women") may prefer in a partner.
Ideally, somewhere between 18 and 28. This doesn't mean that older women can't find a man, it means that the men she can attract (for a commitment) are not going to be as desirable as the ones she could have when she was within that age range.
@Asad1ONE1 While women may want SOME of the things men want, they want a number of things in a man that men are NOT looking for in a woman. This makes complete sense when you remember that men and women are different, and have different survival and reproductive strategies.
@Assi2k You could only wish what?
You're forgetting the IQ/brain size.
We keep being disapointed by women, and in reality, by the low IQs of many, or even most, of them.
Disagree with everything being gender specific except "feminine".
@Asad1ONE1 it's all gender specific. Women don't want an 18 year old submissive boy. Wtf. Lol
@bamesjond0069 naivety at its finest.
@MrOracle For what you mentioned but the masculine version
@Assi2k There are traditional men out there, probably more than you realize - men who would be quality husbands and fathers, and who would happily be your partner in life, and protect and provide for you and the children, but you have to get past the surface. These won't be the hot guys or the rich guys, though many have the potential to be very successful. But you probably see these guys as plain, ordinary, and boring, and largely ignore them because they aren't hot, rich, or "exciting" (dangerous), and that's what you have been taught to be attracted to by everyone.
@MrOracle Nope. That's not it. But I see you've mistaken my comment as a request for advice. I was just stating my agreement that I, too, want the masculine reciprocal of these traits.
@Assi2k I'm a little clearer, based on your last comment, what you were trying to say. Sorry for any confusion.
Small D energy
It presents a generalisation and oversimplification of gender roles and relationships and is based on gender-stereotypical beliefs. People have individual preferences and desires, and cannot be reduced to a set of prescribed traits.
Relationships are built on mutual respect, trust, and open communication, regardless of sex.
@Deliciouscookies Correct. Exaggeration is a big problem in society.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth".
And that is the case here.
@Deliciouscookies that does exist, but there are some basic problems in what is taken to already be universally agreed:
- There is male gender and female gender as far as getting pregnant goes.
- A female will always know that a child she gives birth to is hers. For a male - the only way to be certain is to rely on her
- Human rights are already defined as equal. Any additional female rights have to bring equal additional male rights (e. g. the right to truth about paternity)
- Because biologically the female always knows when she gives birth that it is her child, and could cheat on who got her pregnant, many cultures despise the female and prefer males - yet there is no female movement for honesty in those matters - what females request is the right to abortion, to be protected by males they are not married to nor pregnant from, and to not be obliged to truthfully declare whom they get pregnant with.
In common sense, trust and full fidelity are assumed. In reality - females keep insisting on the right to lie and falsify pregnancy or to abort it (why abort if it usn't cheating?)
Then, in return, females get treated as such, by many cultures and traditiond of the world.
Jews (and some muslims) are even worse with surgically damaging newborn boys by mutilating the foreskin of a penis as a religious rite - that is identical to surgucally removing female labia for no good reason, yet celebrated as 'hygenic'.
Imagine having your genitals, the most sensitive part of the body, pierced or partially cut off with a scalpel - and then the people around you celebrating that, cheering, calling it a festivity, laughing at you menacingly after having hurt you immensly - and enjoying all that by happily welcoming each other to what they claim will somehow make you superior, a big warrior (which they cannot grasp to be the same as a mass murder or serial killer - but law provides no way for a male to justly punish such crimes/people who do that - a male gets to be butchered as newborn and it is perfectlt legal; if I was to butcher back those who did that to me, it would be considered a crime (they are neither my parents nor cousins, they stole me as a baby) - so all I can legally do is wait for them to die in their mysery, whilst they claim I owe them financial support for having been raised - and made oh-so-superior - not by my biological parents - but by them, people (from Balkan) who abducted and tortured me.
@Asad1ONE1 how would you, presuming you are a male, ever know with remotest certainty that it was you that fathered a pregnancy, and not some guy who got given half a minute with a girl you thought was going to get pregnant from you?
You do realise that she could ask for that to be arranged - and most people will do such a thing - because 'her body her right'?
Gibbons44 I understand what you are trying to say, but how is that relevant here?
@Gibbons44 I don't think removing the foreskin has any negative effects regarding hygiene or sexual performance. In fact, it's only beneficial I heard.
@Gibbons44 Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand that you have concerns about gender and human rights. It's important for you to remember that everyone has different perspectives and opinions on these issues. While I appreciate the opportunity to discuss these matters, I would prefer not to engage in an argument.