Am I wrong for causing drama?

Last month, i found out my boyfriend of 1 year had gotten some random girl pregnant. But before that, i read a text of Him asking her to be with him and everything. (she said she didn't want to be with anybody.) Plus he was asking to pick her up. ( she rejected him) So i guess he blocked her. The last conversation they had was December 27, 2022. I ended up calling her January 20, 2023. Which she was very upset. She said, "stop playing on my phone" "this is why i didn't want to be with you. U told me u were single". After that, i put her number back on block. The next day, she started leaving a bunch of voicemails on his answering machine.. He had me listen to it- calling her nuts. its February 17th. We're asleep in bed and she texted out of nowhere sending her ultrasound picture of their unborn baby girl (He still ignored her) Because he's with me. Am i wrong for causing drama? I mean i don't why she just won't take the hint that he just want her or the baby. 😴🙄I mean he does like other women pictures online; but i don't care about that- as long as he's not talking to the pregnant girl. 🗣
Am I wrong for causing drama?
Post Opinion