How do I handle a stressful life?

Laozi

Whatever I am going to say here, I practice it whenever needed, I don't know whether it will work for you or not as I don't know everyone's situation !!

The secret recipe I follow is What, Why & How? Believe me, we can always boil down things to this fundamental level, It just takes some effort.

How do I handle a stressful life?

First, I observe what is causing disbalance in my centre. After careful observation, I try to find the source & whether it is past, present or future.

In my case, I have observed 80% issues are either in past or future. Former one causes pain & the latter one is responsible for worry.

If it's in past or future, I try to break the loop of that thinking by asking myself questions.

If it's in present, I give it my attention & try to dig into the matter further.

I don't wanna bore anyone so just writing down the top-level approach.

bottom lines, we need to learn “Break the Loop”.

How do I handle a stressful life?
4
7

Most Helpful Guy

• Luukas
    Gaming, going for a walk, sex, friends, sleep, meditation, reading, listening music, watching TV, having Pet and weaving..
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• katrina123456
    1. Going for a walk 2. Listening to music 3. Watching tv 4. Working out helps release stress.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

36
  • LEETSBEREAL
    Reassess always look at your life and if you are going no where. Reassess. Look at what you are doing and see why you're not achieving what you set out to achieve. I did this and it's time. I am time poor working and training myself into the ground and it's a constant cycle so I am breaking the cycle creating more time so I can achieve the things I need to accomplish. Life is short don't make it shorter by not making the changes you need to in order to better yourself.
  • jenn11161986
    Think positively. Yesterday I was so stress, I almost cry because I can't take it anymore. Then I hold back my tears and think 3 hrs to go and I'm going home.
  • The_Flower_Boy_
    Weed
    My friends say it helps
    I prefer some passion fruit juice/tea with chamomile. Some incense, calm lo-fi... Perfect!
  • Prof_Don
    Meditation, and having some activity to do that relaxes you.
  • HealthGeeku
    Try to busy your self in healthy activity, join GYM, go on walk with your friends or pet, stop thinking too much, sex, read more books, music.
  • Good take
  • funtims615
    Have more sex
  • Gedaria
    Declutter. Cut down the distractions...
  • Saharsh65
    By not thinking much about the stress