So you think you need a boob job. With the standard of beauty becoming more and more man-made, who could tell you you’re wrong? Kim Kardashian didn’t have a nose job? She did? Although it may seem having doctors build a perfect body is only natural, your best bet might be to keep it natural. Here are some examples:
- Breast implants can go horribly wrong. It is not rare to see porn stars with downright bizarre looking breasts. Men do not care how small their chests were before, it’s not worth it. And, by the way, Kanye West mother died in breast augmentation surgery.
- Nose jobs seem to always be obvious, even the good ones. Just google Kathy Griffin to see how damaging a poor one can be. Plus, noses are noses, nobody really cares unless you have a giant ungodly nose like Gonzo.
- Collagen lips and facelifts turn once cute natural girls into circus clowns. There’s no denying that full pouting lips is an attractive feature , but those enhanced with collagen or other products look like a result of several punches to the mouth. Botox, the most performed cosmetic procedure in the world also have bad results in attracting guys, we really want to be with a person that can at least make some facial expressions.
On the other hand, the popularity of plastic surgery nowadays appears to be its own worst enemy. Like tattoos, having some cosmetic procedure done is very common today and the options are endless; but not all tattoos are appealing, right? The same happens with plastic surgery, making men wanting to be with a natural beauty.
And there are these stories about plastic surgery going more and more crazy today, like this South Korean man who sued his wife for having “incredible ugly kids” because she didn’t disclose that she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery before they met; or all the craziness related to the so called “human dolls”, all of this making us guys have second thoughts about dating a plastic girl.
Of course a good body is always aesthetic and pleasant to the eyes, but it is also a relative term: who says that all girls should have big boobs or butt, and if so, how big? So when most of us see these girls with a few plastic surgery and say “she’s hot”, well, we meant it, but just because is in some way, entertaining; believe us, we think Heidi Montag was way hotter before the 10 plastic surgeries she had.
The popularity of plastic surgery nowadays appears to be its own worst enemy.
And there’s of course the fact that around 91% of women have all cosmetic procedures, leaving only 9% of procedures being done on men; the reason is, we do not really care much about the way we look, of course we care about our appearance, but we are more practical about the decisions we make regarding our bodies. For women the same rule should apply, how wrong it is that girls as young as 13 or even less are undergoing plastic surgery?
What we men definitely like is a natural woman who live a healthy lifestyle and who exercise regularly, nothing is more attractive than watching a girl sweat while running in short shorts or playing some sports; and, at the end, and even if it might sound a little cheesy, personality and charisma it’s all you need, no matter if your boobs are small or, in some cases, too big. So if you’re thinking about getting nose job or a boob job just to be more attractive to guy, save your money and your health… most of all don’t really care, find a new way to impress us.