Why would a dangerously underweight woman have a relatively high waist-hip ratio?

I'm 83 pounds at 5'0, which is a BMI of 16.2, which is on the verge of the "starvation" category according to the World Health Organization.
But as per my calculations, my waist-hip ratio (WHR) is.83. Apparently that's the average WHR for a woman, but apparently that's classified as "overweight" or even "obese".
The average woman is overweight so that makes sense for the average woman, but literally nobody can tell me that 83 pounds is overweight & that I need to lose weight to be healthy.
But apparently a large part of the connection between WHR & poor health is due to heart disease. Heart disease runs in my family VERY, VERY badly. Could that be the reason my WHR is relatively high? But I'm also sedentary, so maybe that's a factor?
If you're not fairly certain that you know the answer, please choose the first option. I want input mainly from people who know what they're talking about.
I don't know enough about WHR to answer this question
It's probably due to your genetic predisposition to heart disease
It's probably due to being sedentary
Vote C
It's probably due to a combination of being sedentary & having a genetic predisposition to heart disease
Vote D
It's probably due to something else, & I know what. (Please leave a comment)
Vote E
It's probably due to something else, but I don't know what.
Vote F
GirlGuy
9 mo
I just realized my WHR is actually.765! I was measuring incorrectly. Not perfect (apparently.7 is most attractive) but it's reasonable :D
39
18