5 Facts About AngelicSin

Well,hello everyone.

It's me again.

So I got invited a few times for another challenge that was made recently called #FiveFactsAboutMeChallenge and decided to finally do it.

This was a hard mytake for me to write cause I really had not idea what to write about, that's why I wrote 4 facts about me.

I REPEAT 4 NOT 5.

Now that we cleared that out, just a tiny warning.If someone mentions that in the comments,I'll flip.

5 Facts About Me : @AngelicSin

1.I Was A Really Succesful Wattpad Writer

5 Facts About Me Challenge : AngelicSin

@Angelina25 knows that already,but anyway...

During 2015-2017,I was writing on wattpad and actually was pretty popular in the Teen-Fiction/Romance genre community.

My very first book reached : 978k reads.

My second book that was also the most succesful one and won a watty's award had : 46.1M reads.

My third book that was basically a sequel or a part two of the first one and won an award as well, reached : 28.9M reads.

My forth book which I never finished reched with only 13 chapters : 16.5M reads.

And my last book with only 3 chapters had : 560K reads.

At the beggining of 2017 though I decided to leave wattpad because I felt really pressured with my normal schedule, my athlete schedule and the updates that I had to do.1st of August 2018 though,I joined it again with a new book that reached 120K reads in just 14 days.

GO ME!

2.I've visited most of the countries in the world.

5 Facts About Me Challenge : AngelicSin

I've been travelling since really young age, my dad have bussiness trips all around the world and sometimes takes me,my siblings or even the whole family with him.

Also my mum is obsessed with everything that has to do with fashion and jewerly that's why she travels all time time with me,my sister and my dad's golden cards.

And to be a little more specific, I've visited all Europian countries more than once.

I've also went to Africa a few times.

Of course I visited Australia a handful times as well.

Most of Asian countries except like India,Iran and Iraq.

A lot of states in USA and of course Canada.

3.I'm A 200m/100m/4x100m Sprinter And Teen-European Champion

5 Facts About Me Challenge : AngelicSin

Yeap,you heard that right.

(Shout out to @pitzi that inspired me to write that fact)

I started training as truck and field future top-class athlete in 200m and 100m sprint since I was about 5.

I had training every day for at least 7 hours, 2 hours in the morning before I go to school and 5 hours after for many many many years.

Basically I became a pretty good sprinter, so that's why at 12 I started going to national championship races, and because I always won, I was chosen to represent Russia in many paneuropean truck and field teen-young adult championships.

I won many golden metals that's why I'm a teen-young adult europian champion in 100m.

Right now, I'm taking a break from that,however,I'll return to strict training in Autumn, and let's hope one day after I become 18 or even younger I'll be able to represent my country again in even bigger events like the Olympics.

4. I'm a model

5 Facts About Me Challenge : AngelicSin

Not many things to say here.

My mother was a model herself,she passed me her good genetics.

And I guess was good looking enough to be 'discovered' in a gala when I was about 11 by a photographer that worked mostly for Vogue Russia, Burberry,Pepe Jeans and Benetton.

I'm not planning on following that as a career of course, however it's something that I enjoy doing sometimes.

That's it basically.

With my turn I nominate

@pitzi because she is my best friend

@xTom98 I don't know,he has abs.

@Sheriblossom Because even though I don't know her, she wrote an awesome MyTake and I appriciate her.

@Anon-ymous1 Cause he is like, one of the people that I appriciate here

and

@marilynmansonssextoy cause sheee is mentalll

-END.

AngelicSin

916
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow every point is really fun!!! It is awesome to hear that you write too!!! More successful than me for sure! You should consider writing something to publish!! and a model to boot!! That is amazing!! and wait.. can I triple that So wait wait, you are a gagger traveler writing model Sprinter And Teen-European Champion. Did I get that right? You are an amazing person to be sure! and it is awesome and an honor to be able to follow you and be "INVITED" by you! I think if this is the start of your life how amazing are you going to be towards the finish line!! You are a really person AngelicSin! and again, it is an honor to know you!! at least via gag anyway...

• This is really sweet thank you!

• you are welcome and thank you for being a sweet and supportive gagger!

• Thanks for the MHG!!! And I look forward to a story showing how this played out, it sounds like it make a great movie

Most Helpful Girls

• Well shit 😂 wow, you're cool.

ALSO OML CAN I ASK WHAT BOOKS U WROTE? I MOST PROBABLY READ IT AT ONE POINT COS I LIVED MY LIFE ON WATTPAD FOR A SOLID 4 YEARS OF MY LIFE.

• OMG YOU CALLED ME YOUR BEST FRIEND *cries of happiness*

And OMG I was writing on wattpad too!! But the most I had was 80k reads. But it counted a lot in the Israeli-Hebrew wattpad community lmao

I can't believe I'm only reading this an hour later I'm so sorry

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 14

• wow, you're definetly the successful kind of person :D
    beeing that dertermined at your age should promise a nice future :)

Thanks for nominating me, I knew the abs would be useful someday :D

• Wow
    That's a lot to take
    You have an interesting life
    Good job, you have done well so far
    I hope you have more success and fun in your future 😊👍

• I am confused here..
    So is this her actual life. Of Tanya
    Or just a fictional life.. In her mind..

• That's pretty rad. I'm always looking for new things to read. If you're comfortable with messaging, I'd like a link to your works.

• is it 5 or 4 woman? make up your damn mind. im outta here..

• How many of your posts gets taken down because they are not questions? Just curious?

• What a fantasy you’re living

• благословение россии

• Well, you seem a lucky birdie :)

• WOW!!

• Where are her pics though? What're her stats?

• What is your time on the 100 m dash?

• 1) You need a new training camp. If you're training at least 7 hours/day as kid. You're never going to be fast because your muscles won't develop. Usain Bolt and all sprinters train a maximum of 4 hours a day (as adults) because they'll get burnt out from lack of muscle recovery.

2) I follow sports religiously. I've never heard of a teen-young adult europian champion in my life. What's your best 100 and 200 m times?

• 1) During ages of 5-10, the muscles are more easy to develop actually. Because of how young you are, if you want to become a truck and field athlete you should train at least 5 hours a day in order to teach your body to be able to hold on in difficult situations. At least that's that's the way we do it in Russia.

2) My best times are 12.04 and 24.12, uh it's kind of impossible to 'follow' sports religiously and never had heard teen championships in truck and field lol.

• sorry I made a mistake *23.12

• cool story

What Girls Said 7