What is England Really Like? Part II

May be typed errors or spelling mistakes.

1. Too many immigrants!

What is England Really Like? Part II

In my area where I live right now, it's peaceful with a few Indians in sight... (I don't mind those who contribute to the trade like Doctors, lawyers etc) but those who come here to just use our system and money, should leave.)

We can't afford to look after our own people, so why should we take them in?

I'm SICK of immigrants getting everything. Even our jobs. The rest of us born and bred here who are COMPLETELY English (not 100% English because no one is), get nothing. We're either poor or homeless. It's disgusting. Does our government care? nope.

Most of them cause trouble when they get here which spoils it for the decent ones, and that is the thanks we get for letting them move from a dangerous homeland to a safe one? WHAT A JOKE!

Don't believe me that they cause trouble? go look at the UK news. Immigrants beat up a pregnant woman and attacked an old man. They also attack other brits thinking they're all racists. WOULDN'T NEED TO BE RACIST IF YOU WEREN'T A BUNCH OF TROUBLE MAKING SCUMBAGS! ugh, sorry... they just make me so angry >.< those who are actually nice I don't mind, and the ones who do actually work hard to get where they are.

And guess what? My own countrymen are living their home because of all of this. We're being forced out of our childhood homes because we're finding it hard to even make ends meet.

2. Shit government

What is England Really Like? Part II

They ask for our vote, opinions etc.. do they listen or make a change to anything to make the country great again? no. Instead, they allow others to burn our British flags, they let veterans who fought for this country go homeless and won't do anything about the evil that is like cancer which grows with every passing day. The government and the police have clearly turned their back on their own people because they're cowards! The police were protecting immigrants with their backs to them and telling their own British people to leave. Or else. Or else what? you'll arrest millions of people who are sick of your bullshit?

3. Hunting is a tradition!

What is England Really Like? Part II

BULLSHIT! no, it isn't. It's a SICK SPORT that posh twats conjured up to amuse their psychotic tendencies. They use over 40 dogs to tear apart wild animals, especially foxes. They send dogs down badger sets to kill them and even smoke them out to be killed. These EVIL psychopaths even shoot their own dogs if they don't prove themselves worthy. Even their horses too. They are even violent towards people who are trying to protect wild animals.

So what happens when they've caused all the wild animals to go extinct? come up with some other messed up excuse where it's, "We kill them because they're pests!" NO, you're the pests! animals were here before mankind, and they're only "PESTS" because YOUR government decided to rip up their hunting grounds with bullshit buildings to suit YOUR needs.

They claim foxes attack people LMFAO... a fox runs away soon as you make the slightest noise. How dense are these murderers?

4. Our elders aren't safe!

What is England Really Like? Part II

They get mugged, attacked, bullied by immigrants, their own people, and teens who clearly are spoiled little bastards whose parents either don't know or don't give a shit.

Our elders are treated badly even in care homes. My granddad had bowel cancer, and because the carers were incompetent in taking care of him in this one home, my granddad had a fall which broke his hip, and eventually passed away. They even left him dehydrated, and wouldn't let him sit by a window with it open a little. He's always loved being outside in nature. He used to walk everywhere, do the cooking and cleaning for my grandma who suffered from asthma. She also died not long after having a fall. It's disgusting and upsetting how people treat the elderly.

If guns are banned from the UK, why are knives and other weapons sold in weapon shops? why do we even have these shops? WE DON'T NEED ANY BLOODY WEAPONS! - make England safe and remove every god damn thing that threatens people's lives. WAKE UP WORLD! --- THEY WANT US TO KILL EACH OTHER. SECRET POPULATION CULLING!

I have loads more to add, but for now (so it's not too long) I'll leave it at that.

1434

Most Helpful Guys

• The British government, like all western governments, hates its own peoples!

Us natives have degenerated from this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DraD1LFGkr8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHYRfukHToc

• PM response on way...

• @FatherJack
      No worries man, as and when!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 32

• I'm actually in England and planning to move for good. I'm from Finland. I don't think that I will cause any problems tho. I share pretty much your view about (bad) immigrants. They get everything on a plate. If they are allowed to come, they should earn by working. Instead the government gives them free money. In countries like Sweden it's even worse.

• To be fair immigrants do work, mostly in jobs that you wouldn't do for the money they get.

• @PrettyRegular
      Another staunch anti-EU guy here...

I don't have too many issues with my fellow Europeans staying, the vast majority of "European" migrants that parasite off of us are normally gypsies from Poland/Romania/Bulgaria etc. I know a lot of us British ex-pats don't have very good reputations in nations like Spain lol, but from my experience Europeans don't *hate* each other in the slightest.

If you look closely at the propaganda on British TV they've tried to insidiously make it seem like native Brits are picking on other European migrants, when in fact the VAST majority of the problems brought by mass immigration is from 3rd world blacks and browns. They come here, get to freeload, then are taught by our own administration that they are entitled to hate us, simply for being white!

in my opinion Europeans regardless of nationality need to stick together, we don't all want to end up like Sweden now do we? And being Finnish you likely have heard well what's going down there... :(

• 4d

@FreshOutaIdeas Sorry. A bit late reply. Yes I've heard. It's worse than for example in the "hood areas" in L. A., because in USA criminals have a threat of going to jail. In Sweden there is not really laws or convictions. It's like the wild west.

• You're at a point where one of your national television channel is changing your history to include immigrants, and where authorities refuse to stop pedophiles because that would be "racist".
    You're pretty much fucked.

• Yup. My granddad went to war for f*** all.

• I’m just gonna touch in the things I disagree with.

Hunting absolutely is a tradition in many countries, including the UK. But what described is not hunting, that’s a bunch of rich pricks watching dogs rip things to pieces

And are you seriously proposing banning knives? For one guns are not banned in the UK, just extremely tightly regulated. Banning knives is just straight up fucking retarded.

• Hows it retarded? kids walk around with knives, and end up stabbing other kids... and hunting IS NOT tradition. It's just a damn sick sport they do on a regular basis.

• Who decides what is a valid reason to have a knife? I always have one on me for work, knives are an everyday tool for a huge portion of the population
      And it’s only within the last hundred years or so that buying food was the norm, before that we either hunted or kept livestock

• I didn't know about 3 and 4, but I agree with you 100% on 1 and 2. The Brits seem rather divided on the issue. I'm on your side.
    1 and 2 also pretty much describe the issue in California.

"WOULDN'T NEED TO BE RACIST IF YOU WEREN'T A BUNCH OF TROUBLE MAKING SCUMBAGS"

EXACTLY! THANK YOU!!!

I'm an American and I always liked the UK, because we had similar culture, values and politics, but now the UK has gone to shit. The British government has lost its fucking mind.

I have family in Hudderfield, and my cousin told me, her brother was walking in a Catholic procession and a bunch of Muslims stopped them and said, "What are you doing carrying these crosses here?"

As for number 4, I always got the impression that British youth were hooligans, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

• Not all of England is bad, there are plenty of areas which haven't been touched by the cancerous plague yet. You will be similar to us because American's are descendants of Brits.

and you're welcome by the way.

Muslim's definitely do cause trouble. There's an area up here in the north where my mum used to live (shelton) that is now overrun with pakistani's who are offended when we fly our British flag. Police tell us, "Either remove the flags, even from your home... or face a fine." even jail at times I've heard. It's disgusting.

• Exactly. If this was old England, she definitely would have been hanged. And those who have converted to Muslim. Absolutely disgusting that our own people turn against us. Absolute cowards the lot of'em. If Winston Churchill was still alive, we'd have no problems. He warned everyone this stuff would happen, but they didn't listen to him. Thought he was mad.

I agree. They burn our flag, even piss on it. They even put an American flag next to ours and chanted shit like, "All infidels should die. Join us or die." they're even getting us to take on sharia law. No chance. Not in my damn country!

I'll die before I follow a pedophile God.

• Both christians and muslims cause trouble. Christians will tolerate at once but muslims won't.

Yes, muslims make bigger trouble. Muslims dont want to be seen in a bad light but they wouldn't give up their exclusivity claims and extremism too. This makes them bad.

• Nice take. I've never been to England. As far as the immigration goes, I think it's just a consequence of the what England has done in the past. And the government is trying to make up for it perhaps. The Brits conquered the entire planet almost and benefitted from taking over everything and now people are returning to get some of the benefits.

• Nah.. we're not responsible for what our ancestors did. The EU dump their immigrants onto us, even onto German, Spain, and France.

• Each individual isn't responsible directly because you guys didn't do it and wasn't there in the past. But the country/government is completely responsible. And that responsibility is given to the citizen. Your English reality that you guys are living in is only possible from your ancestors destroying everyone else reality and life.

• Europe shouldn't have let the immigrations in..
    Today this victims from a chaos land.. Have morals and religion and principles.. Which will lead to chaos wherever they go next..
    20yrs from now England will be chaos land..

• It's more of a moan and a whinge than a take. I say that because your reasoning is reactionary. Immigrants aren't the problem. It's how governments use them to cause division so you don't focus on real problems or what the government is trying to hide.
    You, people, get the government they vote for. Governments look after party interests and vested interests, both coincide most of the time. If you're not happy, join a party and work to make change.
    Hunting actually is a British tradition. It goes back centuries. It was the way to keep predators away from flocks.
    The faster you die off when you get old and no longer work the better neoliberal governments like it. The old are seen as useless consumers of scarce resources Unless you have money.

• WTF would you know? from singapore? No it isn't a tradition you moron. People have just been doing it for centuries. Thick as pig shit you are. Don't tell me about my own country.

• (1.) Yes, immigration is ruining your country, we have know this for a while.
    (2.) Yes, your government is shit. The fact Theresa May is still in power when she has destroyed hopes of Brexit and the OI YA GOT YER LOICENSE FOR DAT? mentality is also destroying the country.
    (3.) Maybe it's based on the area but hunting here is rather important, in fact my area's constitution protects the right to hunt and fish. Here though coyotes, deer, and boars are on the top of the chain for hunting, not foxes.

• Yeah, America is totally different to hunting since nothing here is dangerous. Not gonna walk out in the woods and get attacked by a bear cause there are none. There aren't even wolves, or big wild cats. Just squirrels, foxes, badgers, deer, stag, ducks, snakes (which one is poisonous and only in certain areas.)

• This is the most tory ass post i have ever fucking seen in my life,, ''Hunting is a tradition'', Haha, Jesus, Literally fucking 99%+ of the population do not hunt. Never have or ever will.

Bullshit post that lacks any form of intellectual insight other then coming from a semi-xenophobic and out of touch source.

• Yeah, England seems to be in pretty rough shape right now.

• If I remember correctly, London always have a high proportion of migrants? In addition, 2 of the world top university are in England. They attract many students from all over the world (trust me, I have been to many educational fairs before). If so many people want to go to England, it must be doing something right. So I will be more optimistic.

• They come here because we have free money to those who can't work due to their health etc. They scrounge off our government.

• Oooh so THIS is how Brexit happened.

It's funny because I actually traveled to London right after Brexit, and the currency conversion rate from dollar to pound was so low, that I ended up saving 2/3 of the money I would have spent before Brexit.

Nothing like gaining from someone else's economic crisis.

• I'm English and my views are:
    1. Countries should only take immigrants if they are in prosperous times.
    Which Britain isn't, we need to focus our resources on help our own not other countries.
    2. I prefer not to get politically involved

3 . Hunting is part of our history but it's far from a tradition.

Foxes and Badgers are pseudo-vermin I don't see too much difference between trapping , poisoning and hunting as long as it's pest removal.

4. We have an aging population
    It's inevitable that elderly people will fall on hard times.

I can't remember the exact facts but the elderly population is about the same as the young population.

Sure it may sound heartless but we just can't keep this level of elderly people happy.

• They're not even vermin either lol. People only label them so because they're an inconvenience.

• Isn't that the definition of vermin though.
      An animal that is an annoyance to a large amount of people.

Not that we should kill them just because but they are definitely dangerous.

Foxes and Badgers have been known to attack young farm animals as well as children.

Im all for , leaving them in their own habitats but foxes roam into cities and pose threats to young children and pets.

• Bullshit.

• For a long time I've heard Brits saying how awful the immigrants are and I guess it must really be a problem. I hear they especially don't like Indians.

I guess it's similar to the problem here in America with the Salvadorans. We have a LOT of them here and while I'm generally a respecter of everyone and not racist, I must say that I do not really like most Salvadorans. They tend not to be very educated, act ghetto, and are racist about black people yet coming to a country that was built on the backs of slaves. And all that MS-13 crap they've brought into the country is depressing. I try to live in peace with them but sometimes they really, really irritate me.

• You had better compromise on #3 if you want #1, #2, and #4 to change. You need political allies wherever you can get them.

• All of the above, from what i've been hearing. Have given up and turned the mess over to the muslims

• Yes I gather all the above, and the feminist fatherless homes are worse than they are in the US, if you can fathom that.

• Why does every place in the world have to suck in one way or another? :/

• With sentiments like yours , will not help anyone. It is sad people have come into the UK , some do cause trouble , so do the whites. These are real problems but sadly we cannot turn our backs on them when they are in need. A lot of money is spent in their own country so to eleviate the need to leave their country. Sadly as population increases , we all will have to be more tolerant. It is a shame the UK I was born into is no longer, and it saddens as well. But this is not going to return , it is a matter of accepting our future …..

• As you know fox hunting with hounds is illegal. I'm not saying it doesn't still happen.

• The racists complain about immigrants taking our jobs and they complain about them sponging off the state. Be fucking consistent.

• @momlover212 I want him deported as well lol. Get the fuck out of our countries, scroungers. Canadians, American's, and Aussies are welcome. Our allies and siblings <3 xD

• Don't know what you're talking about, I was born here.

• Well I WENT to London England I liked it but to many homeless people

• Nice take m8

• Nice description of the England

• Fuck england and the uk Scotland for independence

• sure, but what are you going to do without our NHS and defense? scotland is a right shit hole lol

• Agreed. Though I heard there are rough areas in Scotland too, but still a VERY beautiful country. Those highlands are something to be proud of.

• there is rough places every where you can rent in scotland look up the internet go up north of scotland you will get peace there a place like perth is very nice

• Thanks for telling me what England is like

• Well you can deport the immigrants

• Well i know it lot better from our side!😐

• I hate that Indians leave India for just getting better facilities.

Indians are becoming lazy day by day. Its because tgey have easy access to better opportunities. But competition is increasing rapidly. Thats one thing.

• I also live in Englandistan , however the mass 3rd World immigration , Cultural Marxism ( feminism is a sub branch ) , the BS " media " and all the " divide and rule " shite , are symptoms of the Talmudic Zionist disease infecting not just here , but the entire Western World too... this global banking Mafia that controls the puppet " goverments " is led by the House of Rothschild. Europeans are the " goyim " ((((they)))) seek to destroy first. Any sane REAL people's government would NEVER allow this !!

• Great Take by the way !! People need to stop being " sheeple " and wake the flock up !!

• Englandistan 😂 Fucking love it.

• @xxxsophstax Agreed lmao xD

Thank you, Anon. Absolutely agree with you. Native England is dying :(

• England is a dump.

• Show more from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• Regarding your first point; I definitely agree with that we shouldn't be letting people in who plan on just living on benefits because the country simply can't afford this, however coming from a family that migrated to Britain there are also so many misconceptions about migrants.
    For example, my family migrated and have been living in the UK for decades, my mum is a professional and although dad works in the building industry his job is very specialised, so he earns well (and pays a lot in taxes for that reason). I decided to pursue a career in law.

All that said I still face a lot of discrimination from British British people. For example, there is an elderly British couple that lives next door to us and we have known them for years and therefore had them over for coffee more than enough times. We are well acquainted to say the least. However, last time I saw them they knocked on our door because they needed help assembling a IKEA table and I offered to help because I felt sorry for them and well these are the questions/ statements that they threw at me whilst I was helping them out;
    1. So how are things in Romania? (We are not Romanian, we're Northern (ish), and we have told them this many times now)
    2. In your country they probably teach you how to assemble things from an early age? (That would literally be unlawful AND also, they know that I grew up in England)

I remember I met this guy in a club few months back and he was trying to hit on me and I told him about my background and the lad thought it was a good idea to start talking about my passport? 5 min into the convo he, with a very serious face on, said something like:
    ' Oh, so are you worried about Brexit and is your passport from X country and you're probably really stressed out' and I was like
    'that is an odd question, no I don't worry about these things' and then he paused and was like 'true, it is because you are a highly skilled immigrant, we like those'
    Seriously wtf.

Basically, what I am trying to get to is that although I think there is definitely an immigration problem, I think that certain (mostly) lower socio-economic class British people need to relax when it comes to jumping to conclusions.
    It frightens me to think that some of my very own neighbours, due to their own ignorance, might think that my family are uneducated living-on-benefits problem-causing migrants, do you see what I'm getting at?

• I don't mind long as you're not causing trouble or attacking people. There are LOADS of immigrants who do, which makes it shit for the rest. There has to be a line/limit, though. We can't take anymore. Whites are dying out and it's not right.

• Yh I happen to 'know' a couple of immigrants like that. They are unemployed, refuse to learn the language, literally always complaining about the country and the people. To top it all of somehow, I am assuming because of their refugee status, they hold British passports and because of that have good access to free NHS and housing.

I personally think the problem is how the government manages immigration, not checking who is coming in, their income, education or even criminal convictions. They don't give a.

• I agree with the whole post...

"I'm SICK of immigrants getting everything. Even our jobs. The rest of us born and bred here who are COMPLETELY English (not 100% English because no one is), get nothing. We're either poor or homeless. It's disgusting. Does our government care? nope."

AAAAARGH, thank you, for not being so ashamed to name it!
    It's quite like this where I live too, and is becoming probably worse the coming years.
    You shouldn't need to be an anon to post this, I would like to follow a logical person like you.

• @momlover212 Haha, yes, I'm very aware of that.
      Women should vote with logic instead of heart.

• This is interesting. But why hate immigrants so much sure some of them are bad people but there are also good ones who just migrate in order to find good opportunities and for a better life.

• @momlover212 what if their country is just chaos and they starve everyday, won’t be able to provide for their children?

• @momlover212 I agree.

• It’s almost as same as Sweden. Sweden has problems with the immigration, the elders, and the government A LOT

• I’m from the US. We have a lot of the same problems here with immigration, our government and issues concerning the elderly. Unfortunate really but I guess every country has it’s problems

• So u think? what? At all points in evolution we r immigrants. Yet biblical history provides documented.."emotional" reasons for immigrantion.. scientific evidence shows physical reasons for immigration like famine.. disease etc. So who owns the globe? Seriously show me papers that prove immigration is evil

• I'm from Britain as well and eve

• *everything you said was completely 100% ture are government has turned are once beautiful, peaceful country into a compelet shit whole

• interesting / 10

Some good stuff there

• Nice take

• england is SHITTTT america is better

• You wish.

• then go live there then. Simple.

• America has shootings and all other problems. It's not like how you see on TV.

• Good take

• Interesting

• Just some sites and cities are nice and pretty

• I’m a Brit, and I have to say, I agree. Our country has 55 million people living in it (That’s England alone) which is densely over populated. We shouldn’t keep accepted immigrants unless they help our country. I think we should introduce the Australian points system.

But, my best friend is half Malaysian and my other close friend is from the Philippines, and I hate to see them get hate for who they are. They have grown up here. To me, they are British, and not hurting anyone.

And with the hunting thing, where I live they do dog hunting for foxes so commonly and it is disgusting. It’s illegal so I have no idea how the hell they get away with it.