How can I prevent my mom from finding out that I poop?

Explained it in the title.How can I prevent my mom from finding out that I poop?
Hey everyone, clearly this was not a serious question. I lost a bet with another gagger and had to post it. Thanks to everyone they posted comments that made me laugh 😂🤗

1939

Most Helpful Guys

• Hide all your poop in a secret space pocket that only opens once your brother (or insert someone you want to blame here) needs to poop and which carefully deposits some among his crap. You may may want to prepare a virus which targets the biological content of your poop while your poop is in the space pocket so that your DNA will have a negligible presence in the poop should your mom think to check each person's poop content on that level. I also recommend using nanobots to gild your poop with a layer of your brother's poop for good measure.

Then make sure to constantly filter your skin and clothes of all remnant fecal matter in case your mom has microscopic vision...

Bribe someone to casually comment in the presence of your mom on how they suspect you never poop. They need to give good arguments. They should preferably have legal training.

You should also hire/ consult with a professional hypnotist to instill subliminal messages in your mother which lead her to eventually believe her little darling would never poop.

• Ah yes, classic. This is the method I'm currently using, it's quite easy actually. When you gotta shit you just open the window and do your business there. This way you avoid ever having to flush the toilet which would obviously let her know your secrets.

Most Helpful Girls

• ... what πŸ˜‚ you’re trolling right?
    Every human poops... every ANIMAL poops... every LIVING THING has to find some way to release waste for functional regulation. Plants fart by releasing oxygen... people don’t see it that way but that’s exactly what it is. Plants release gas they don’t need. They are farting. So... I’m pretty sure you’re mom knows you poop πŸ˜‚

• sorry guys,
    we women poop and we are DISGUSTING CREATURES