myReview 9 d

What I want in a man

I don't think I'm someone better than anyone else and deserve perfection. That would be stupid.

My perfect man is imperfect AF!!

I want someone who knows he has flaws and wants to do better, not for me but for himself.

I want a caring man who has compassion for others, not just me. Someone who sees a person suffering and wants to help them.

Someone who makes me laugh. This one is important because when I am having a bad day i need someone who can cheer me.๐Ÿ’ž

I love a deep man. Someone he doesn't need society to tell him how to see the world, someone who looks at a problem and thinks about how he can help make it better and make sure he isn't adding to the problem.

Ex: if my day is rough and sometimes i just need to vent to get it off my chest be there for me so i can just feel better. Let me know if i need him he is there. Don't try to force your opinion on me. If i need advice i am direct and will ask you for it.

I want a man who is loyal to me no matter what, he will always be there for me till the end.

This one is important because when i have chose to be with you and love you. I am the most loyal bish you will find. I will defend you till the end and fight for you if need be.

I will treat him like a king and expect him to treat me like his queen. Outside the house we ain't shit to 99% of the population, in our house, we need to make sure we get the attention and love we all need to feel alive and loved.

As for looks yeah i have preferences but they don't matter as much as what I just talked about. Looks fade sex begins to not matter after a while.

Okay that's just another boring ass mytake by someone who just felt like getting shit off her chest๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

What I want in a man
What I want in a man
21
3

Most Helpful Guys

• User626
    I am always looking for the same type of relationship. However I am on the other side. Most women do not really want what you are looking for. 90% of them will say they want a good guy but then change their mind about a year into the relationship. I have had women actually propose to me after a few months of dating. Before a year is over they walk out and have some silly excuse. The fact is that when they have exactly what they want they get bored. There is no more challenge there. From what I have learned women do not like to live in peace they like drama and fighting. Just my observation.
    Is this still revelant?
  • LEADFOOTboi
    seems to be a common theme here... and any integritious man should fit this bill of requirements... it's not very tall... but it requires devotion and pedistalization...
    a little pedistalization is natural... but too much make a SIMP OUTTA U
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Same sis! My boyfriend is exactly what you wrote on your Take. You go get him girl, the world especially here in America needs real women like you! Hugs! 🤗
    Is this still revelant?
    • America is a lost cause when it comes to dating, it's all my generation thinking they're owed something and they deserve the best partner,

• User626

@NatalieKeller95 I agree nobody understands accepting a person for who they are. There is no longer give and take. There is now this person is perfect except for this one thing so because of this one thing I am going to break up with them and find Mr perfect. Smh. My last relationship we never fought once and a whole year. We always had a conversation and talk through things. She got up and left and her excuses were miniscule things. Only thing I can think of is said she met another guy somewhere. But why would you give up a relationship that you've never even argue?

• anon1903
    Cliche but I applaud you if these really are your standards
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

119
  • MrOracle
    The pic of a guy in a private jet kind of goes against everything you wrote...
    • cjgsu

That's not an example of what i want.๐Ÿ˜‚
      That was an example of y'all fallin asleep reading this๐Ÿคช

• MrOracle

That may be, but it does send the wrong message...

• cjgsu

Can't say I really care ain't tryin 2 find a man on here. So y'all can think wut u want.

• AdithyaR
    This is probably one of the sweetest things I've read today.
    I wish you luck and hope you find this guy you're looking for.

(P. S - I envy people who can sleep while in vehicles)
  • thecuriousone2020
    Interesting. Looks do fade. Are you not too into sex if you donโ€™t mind me asking?
    • cjgsu

Nah. I love sex but sex still is a tiny part of any relationship. These are far more important to me.

• bamesjond0069
    "Looks fade sex begins to not matter after a while." This is a common lie. Attractive people who take care of themselves make attractive old people. And many couples have sex well into old age. Think again if its not important.
    • Dude, you're the same one who demands wifey to basically be a cleaning sex toy. How can you be 33 and not realize 9/10 times looks and sex fade rather quick? If ya want a wife, she's a human and will more than likely raise hell if you try to force that sex slave stuff on her, even if she pretends she likes it. Have you actually met any women besides your mother?

• @errorgoodnameunfound well i just broke up with my girlfriend but im still hooking up with her and 4 other girls. And they all come over and clean cook massage me and have sex. Women naturally want a strong man to serve. 5 girls on rotation works pretty well as a single man.

• Hey, if you can make it work, cool, but I am curious how? Are you wealthy or know for looks? Maybe in East Asia or something?

• alance99
    Nice Mytake and you are a geniune person, i hope you get the best guy around you
    • cjgsu

Thank you. U r very sweet๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

• AlexDeLarge
    What an amazing post. We need more people who see things like you do in this world 😊
  • killerboots
    The better question is: what can you bring to a guy?
  • ohshee
    Any man would love to have you as there best friend and lover your beautiful and real on the inside and I'm sure the same on the outside
  • Givemore
    I can't believe you described me perfectly. Are you hiding under my bed x
  • mrgspoter
    That's basic though would you mind if he was so pale maybe glowing?
  • Unit1
    Yay :D :D :D
    Sounds reasonable. Sounds like a deal to me.
  • Romie27
    Great thoughts! Loved the way you have put this publically :)
  • That's right on dear. Wow i wish i was younger i am your man
  • Yes maโ€™ammmmm 😌
    • cjgsu

>_<hehe glad u liked it

• Dweezil
    Where did you find that picture of me?
  • DiversityHire
    Yeah, I kind of love you. 🤣
    • cjgsu

Lmao๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž >_<

• This is me replying because I want to say something, but my hamster is off the wheel at the moment. ๐Ÿคฃ

• cjgsu

... umm... get him before he runs away ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Anonymous
    Is it just me or are black women having more wholesome and realistic standards for men? And white womenโ€™s standards are so fuckin high even after theyv fkd the whole town dry
  • Anonymous
    Good luck with all this.
  • Anonymous
    What men want in a woman... sex and she goes away for a few days to a wk.
  • Anonymous
    You go girl. The world needs more women like you.
    • cjgsu

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž