1) Should I give her space and let her think until she talks to me?
2) How can I tell from what she said to me if she still wants me back? ( this is a big one I want to know )
3) Is this new guy she like just temporary?
Please everyone help me on this I've been trying to hard and strong to fix this, I really do love her and don't want to lose her as a girlfriend and my future
Most Helpful Opinions
Overview.. You have been in a relationship for 2 years on and off 5 times.. and the 5th time was the last time.. and dude.. how can you not sleep or eat anything.. your gona go crazy.. I know what its like to lose months of sleep and health over a girl.. its happened to me before and I couldn't even solve it because she left the country.. so the issue had to resolve itself and I still have sleep problems so I always take tylenol pm. its a bad deal man...
1. When a girl say she wants space, just do it.. respect her wishes.. and the main important thing is... not to be bothered by that.. I know you like her a lot but when your all up in her business when she wants space, it just confuses her even more.. what you have to do is maintain your own schedule.. do what you need to do to continue living your life.. go to school. focus on work or your hobbies.. don't worry about her that much because in the end, you will be the only source for your happiness.. and once you understand that you are the only one responsible for your happiness, only then will you be able to deal with others in relationships.I
2. I'm starting to think she likes the other guy.. and she wants to give him a chance to see how it goes.. and if it works out, she might choose him but would still want to be best friends with you.. and I know most people might disagree.. but I hate the idea of "still being friends" after a break-up.. that's just stupid and doesn't make sense..its like saying "hey I want to stop having sex with you but everything else should be the same".. -_- she misses talking to you.. which means she missed your company.. and she needs some space to understand how much she really needs you.. so you have to let her be for now.. BUT at the same time, focus on your own things.. one good way to do that is to set some personal short term goals and work on them.. like getting a 6-pack or something that you are capable of to get your mind off of her.. it will help you. I guarantee it.
3. I think this new guys is temporary.. she wants a new friendship.. and new things to talk about.. that's it.. I know what its like.. when my girl had to leave I knew it was for the worse because there is no way of maintaining a relationship when we are 3000 times apart.. and I felt better after I met some new girls and hung out with them.. but mind you, I never got in a relationship with any of those girls.. they were just very close friends.. we even hugged and held hands.. drank together.. but never had a relationship. and it helped me a lot to keep my girl in the back of my mind and get my focus back to daily life routine. I just missed her company..
DONT let a girl f*** you up man.. she is one girl out of millions and this is one school out of 1000's of schools and colleges.. its simply not worth it.. so take care of yourself FIRST.. if you can't sleep, get help from your doctor, exercise daily, it helps you vent and get your health back.
Getting back your focus is the only way.