The less active you are on social media about your relationship, the more secure your relationship is?

My friend and I were discussing last night that all our friends who are in bad relationships tend to be the ones who will post the most often about them on social media pretending to be happy. When behind the scenes, they are miserable and the relationships are falling apart.

The ones who are in good, solid and stable relationships are the ones who rarely post about them at all! It was an observation we made last night, would you tend to agree or disagree with that statement? Feel free to leave your own opinion about it below!

• Agree
  • Disagree

1923

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking your relationship on social media means you want social validation. This means person boosting their ego, its all about self. While love, is about sharing and caring other. In a very loving relationship, both partners forget about their own egos and what others are thinking about them, instead they completely focus on their partners happiness. So it's very unobviously obvious.

A wise person once said- love & ego, both can't exist simultaneously..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess couples (especially girls)
    post about them often convince theirselves "I'm happy now".
    If they really feel happy, they don't need to post because their relationship is stable and they're satisfied each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I agree completely with you! It's almost like they're looking for validation of the relationship by posting on social media which I think is very unhealthy. And a sign there's no communication between the two involved in the relationship.