Do you show PDA with your partner in front of your friends?

Do you show PDA with your partner infront of your friends?
Why or why not?

PDA = public displays of affection
  • Yes
  • No

3141

Most Helpful Guy

• Within reason, sure. I will hold my gfd's hand or maybe wrap my arm around her.

Context is everything. At the beach, I might go so far as to hug and hold her. In a more formal setting, I might, if it is the first time I've seen her all day, just give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

However, I always make it a point to at least show some affection. I love her with all my heart and I am proud of her and I don't mind if people know that. In fact, I want them to know that.

She is - and the three babies she has given me out of love - the best thing that ever happened to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a single, it becomes horribly awkward at times. Like, dude you love him, go fuck him but do that behind closed doors please. I don't want to see your tongues clashing for God's sake

• And here I intentionally mean Making out. I'd you're holding hands and pecking it's fine.

• Hahah I agree