Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?

All I see i GAG is women bitching and whining about men, Constantly complaing that men won't bend to their will and do what they want. I know there are a lot if desperate guys out there that ruin it by being desperate but it seems guys are starting to turn this game around. You can tell by the constant female whining and literally every question from a girl is either them blaming men or critizing them for not kneeling before them its nice to see i hope its not just a fad. It seems like many women are unhappy which is strange because i thought the women movement was supposed to bring them strength

give reason to answer im interested to see what people have to say, am i right or is it just happening a lot in this certain time frame
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
Keep the votes coming people

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol no. All mgtow and redpill is, is men complaining about women.
    You can tell by the constant male whining and literally every question from a guy is either blaming women or criticizing them for no having sex with them. Its sad to see and i hope they grow the fuck up instead of blaming others for their personal fuck ups. .

2|0
    0|4
  • A website like this draws a certain kind of crowd. People who aren't happy with their life. I wouldn't take it too seriously how people act on GaG. Doesn't really represent the general public.

1|2
    0|0
  • Everybody else is going to give their opinion, but I'm going to give data:

Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Good job women won't look at these facts they just use their emotions

• 4d

Pink downvotes are the highest compliment I could ever receive.

• 4d

I know right it just the constant complaining and lack of awareness and self responsibility from females that piss me off

• No. First of all these are two different ideologies. MGTOW is just as useless as 3rd wave feminism. Being redpilled is escaping liberalism, which is actually helpful.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I think the whole movement is based on negative mindset. I have to say that I understand the points of mgtow as well. Womens shouldn't be favoured in society.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so but we went to a party last night and we were the only couple there. It just seems like people are not that interested in dating anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • MGTOW is a lifestyle and has no political goals. Thus, winning or not winning does not really matter

0|1
    0|0
  • If you've checked Tinder for the past two years, you're probably not far from the truth

0|1
    0|0
  • I think MGTOW is spreading and some of the ideas are useful for guys.
    Some of it is a little extreme though.
    Is it winning?
    I'm not sure how you win that game.
    I think men are just becoming more aware of the consequences of relationships.
    I think lot of people are less eager to jump into marriage these days.
    That's all I've noticed.

0|2
    1|0
  • It's definitely helped me develop more and see things in a different light, especially after being a blue pill soyboy/"niceguy". I dont deteste women either, all a learning curve.

0|3
    1|0
    • 4d

I was in the same boat glad i figured it out young

Recommended myTakes