Is Redpill/MGTOW winning?

All I see i GAG is women bitching and whining about men, Constantly complaing that men won't bend to their will and do what they want. I know there are a lot if desperate guys out there that ruin it by being desperate but it seems guys are starting to turn this game around. You can tell by the constant female whining and literally every question from a girl is either them blaming men or critizing them for not kneeling before them its nice to see i hope its not just a fad. It seems like many women are unhappy which is strange because i thought the women movement was supposed to bring them strength

give reason to answer im interested to see what people have to say, am i right or is it just happening a lot in this certain time frame
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C
4d
Keep the votes coming people

28