Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?

Like do you let the other person run shxt? Do you take turns? Do you do what you want when you want? Do you let them get away with shxt? Do you spoil them? I think Beyonce said everything that describes my mindset 😂🤷‍♀️ Im semi-independent. I want love but dont need it, but want it lol. I think i found it, i kinda have it, but gotta see if i can keep it lol. But as to all the other guys who ever fcked me over, they realized they couldnt take advantage of me as well as they hoped... i mean yea that prick ex #1 actually did take advantage but after him, i was like nope nuh uh never again fck no hell to the naw naw naw
#FeelFreeToList #ToughLove

• Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Dominant (Nonsexually-speaking)
  • Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Passive Aggressive
  • Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Submissive (Nonsexually-speaking)
    Vote C
1 mo ago
Unlike most aquarius, i like to be told what to do. doesn't mean im gonna do what u say bt it turns me on to see that you think you can run this. I want us to both be dominant. I want us both fighting to be on top but i dont want us tearing eachother down to get there. You tell me what NOT to do (not WHAT to do) and ill tell you the same. Get it? Got it! Good.

629

Most Helpful Guys

• I am the dominant and i had a good example when we were arguing with my girlfriend over something and she said to me : You want to have "peace" or you want to be right
    I said of course i want to be right and i won this "fight" later she gave up
    Im not gonna let her walk onto my head i dont fuck around : when i know im right im not afraid to say it or show it , she has to accept the idea of this

• 28 d ago

Sounds like me

• 23 d ago

Sounds pretty immature tbh. In a relationship, it shouldn’t be about winning arguments. It’s about compromising and/or coming to a resolution. If you win an argument, you’re really not winning anything. Your partner will feel unheard and invalidated, and that will negatively impact you as well. You might win a battle, but you’re not winning the war. If she’s just too out of line all the time, then find a new girl... simple.

There’s something called tact, and it should be utilized. My ex’s didn’t challenge me or ever put me in a position in which I felt I needed to be right. I didn’t have to go out of my way. They trusted my judgement and ability to lead the relationship. That’s dominance. This false pretense notion that you have to be right in every situation is immature and selfish... and just an annoyance, You don’t sound dominant at all. If you constantly need to prove you’re right in challenges with your woman, then your woman doesn’t submit to you. That means your woman challenges you and therefore does’t trust your judgement. You’re trying to reclaim this false dominance by “winning” and “putting her in her place”. If you were truly dominant, there would be no need to do that.

Just my humbled opinion.

• 23 d ago

@TonyBologna25 ill hear you out but if im right, im not gonna back down. So ig its only fair that he doesn't back down either. I like that we’re both fightinf to be at the top. But if we dont come to a compromise or acceptance of whos actually right by the end of the day, then we have a problem... and someones not getting sex that night 😂👌

• I'm laid back and easy going, but I'm still in charge, always. Hell, my last boss rarely did things without asking me (and when he did, it was usually a disaster), and now I have my own company and I run things my way.

Most Helpful Girl