Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?

Like do you let the other person run shxt? Do you take turns? Do you do what you want when you want? Do you let them get away with shxt? Do you spoil them? I think Beyonce said everything that describes my mindset 😂🤷‍♀️ Im semi-independent. I want love but dont need it, but want it lol. I think i found it, i kinda have it, but gotta see if i can keep it lol. But as to all the other guys who ever fcked me over, they realized they couldnt take advantage of me as well as they hoped... i mean yea that prick ex #1 actually did take advantage but after him, i was like nope nuh uh never again fck no hell to the naw naw naw
#FeelFreeToList #ToughLove

Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?
  • Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Dominant (Nonsexually-speaking)
    Vote A
  • Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Passive Aggressive
    Vote B
  • Nonsexually-speaking, would you be the Dominant, Passive-Agressive, or Submissive partner when in a relationship (read more below)?Submissive (Nonsexually-speaking)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1 mo ago
Unlike most aquarius, i like to be told what to do. doesn't mean im gonna do what u say bt it turns me on to see that you think you can run this. I want us to both be dominant. I want us both fighting to be on top but i dont want us tearing eachother down to get there. You tell me what NOT to do (not WHAT to do) and ill tell you the same. Get it? Got it! Good.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I am the dominant and i had a good example when we were arguing with my girlfriend over something and she said to me : You want to have "peace" or you want to be right
    I said of course i want to be right and i won this "fight" later she gave up
    Im not gonna let her walk onto my head i dont fuck around : when i know im right im not afraid to say it or show it , she has to accept the idea of this

0|0
    0|0
    • 28 d ago

Sounds like me

• 23 d ago

Sounds pretty immature tbh. In a relationship, it shouldn’t be about winning arguments. It’s about compromising and/or coming to a resolution. If you win an argument, you’re really not winning anything. Your partner will feel unheard and invalidated, and that will negatively impact you as well. You might win a battle, but you’re not winning the war. If she’s just too out of line all the time, then find a new girl... simple.

There’s something called tact, and it should be utilized. My ex’s didn’t challenge me or ever put me in a position in which I felt I needed to be right. I didn’t have to go out of my way. They trusted my judgement and ability to lead the relationship. That’s dominance. This false pretense notion that you have to be right in every situation is immature and selfish... and just an annoyance, You don’t sound dominant at all. If you constantly need to prove you’re right in challenges with your woman, then your woman doesn’t submit to you. That means your woman challenges you and therefore does’t trust your judgement. You’re trying to reclaim this false dominance by “winning” and “putting her in her place”. If you were truly dominant, there would be no need to do that.

Just my humbled opinion.

• 23 d ago

@TonyBologna25 ill hear you out but if im right, im not gonna back down. So ig its only fair that he doesn't back down either. I like that we’re both fightinf to be at the top. But if we dont come to a compromise or acceptance of whos actually right by the end of the day, then we have a problem... and someones not getting sex that night 😂👌

• I'm laid back and easy going, but I'm still in charge, always. Hell, my last boss rarely did things without asking me (and when he did, it was usually a disaster), and now I have my own company and I run things my way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Equal

0|2
    0|0
  • Wants to be a house husband... maybe with a part time job as well. Take the reins... just give me enough space...(Prob not much)... lots of sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the submissive one, I'm naturally quite passive if I had a boyfriend and he told me to wear a skirt and heels I would do so and if he tell me not to show cleavage i won't show any. Too if I say I want to go somewhere and he tell me no that he prefer going somewhere else then I would just follow him, it don't bother me. I'm a chill person honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • during relationships i believe in equal partnership however I am only dominant during sex etc...
    i find this a much better balance of how to conduct a relationship, and doesn't make either feel like they have no voice or doing everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant but I think I'm slightly sub cause I love doing things for them when I'm with someone cause I like seeing them happy so I spoil them & I think of myself as myself thoughtful/considerate. We certain ex's we kinda took turns it basically depends on our individual mood sometimes she would basically try to challenge me for the dom position sometimes I let her some time we actually got in real arguments over it

I'm not prideful but Leos def don't like being TOLD what to do

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 mo ago

Yea thats what i like. I like challenging eachother for the dom spot in a playful way. Not like a verbally/physically abusive way. I mean i had 2 exes tell me i was too much for them because they didn't wanna work for shxt. Like they wanted to get love but didn't wanna give it. It dont work that way.

• Show All
    • 1 mo ago

I don't know what to say about that I can't relate at all

• 1 mo ago

I do think my presence is a sign of affection tho especially if I go outta my way to spend time w/you bit obviously thts only part of it

• I'm just do what I want. If she wants to join me good, if not so be it. I like it when she has a similar view. Just live our own lives and the other can join in whenever they feel like it. I loathe being told what so that would be a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm chill. I do not like controlling or asking people especially adults to do this or that as long it's not important. My woman is a grown woman and she can do whatever as long it's not bad. I let people breathe, nevertheless I will be the leader of my woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to kinda equally distribute. I like ur update part too! I mean u know that way u kinda make sure u both have enough communication & both take out what's on their mind! So ya, the last one is good too until as u said it gets out of hand & fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually spoil the women I am with, however I dont let them run anything lol
    They hate it, "YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING" - Every girl I ever dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant but we’re both dominant at different times. We both push each other to be our best selves :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought id be the submissive one, but im trying to be more dominant.

When i was with my first girlfriend i was definitely submissive, she was the dominant type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to strike a balance. Its give and take. I will only Stan dmy ground on very important issues but normal stuff like groceries and where to eat, I don't really care as long as she's happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a meeting of the minds, but in certain ways I will be dominant

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I believe that in a relationship the man is the head and the woman the heart. You cannot live without either and on each depends the other and the rest of the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dominant, at least until she is comfortable enough to say where she wants to go and what she would like to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • More submissive but that doesn’t mean I do everything he wants! I like knowing what he wants and I don’t like leading

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s sometimes both but like 60% I’m dominating and the other 40% of dominating is when she’s in the mood but at my current situation it’s 0% rn

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I come closest to passive-agressive but the agressive aspect is very modest...

0|0
    0|0
  • The three of those are disappointing in both me and others.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably passive aggressive in a non sexual scenario, competitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just me i just exspect girls to be real not pretend

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral. Mostly submissive but if I'm determined about something...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 mo ago

Hmmm ok

• Show All
    • 1 mo ago

If I say no it's a no

• 1 mo ago

Now thats more like it

• No clue, lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would probably be submissive

0|0
    0|1
    • 1 mo ago

What if she say MAKE ME... what u gonna do for her then

• Show All
    • 1 mo ago

I like to teach and im sure other girls do too. Get you a chick who can tell u how to do her. She’ll tell you how to eat it, beat it, keep it, repeat it, etc. Dont let her full on boss you or take advantage. Stand up when necessary

• 1 mo ago

I can stand up for myself when I need to.

• I'm definitely dominant

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably passive aggressive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0