How do I pretend better that I'm not depressed when I'm around my girlfriend so that she doesn't notice anymore?

I'm grateful that I met my girlfriend. She is a lovely person and we have a good relationship. But from time to time there are things on my mind when I'm with her: that I don't make enough money, that I'm not successful enough that I can't change some flaws, even that I might lose her. I don't want to tell her because after telling my ex about my depressive state, I couldn't manage my emotions well and it escalated until she lost interest in me.

Yesterday I was having dinner with my girlfriend and her parents and I couldn't stop thinking that I could be with someone else, somewhere else and that I'm not the best person I can be, with the best girlfriend I could have. She kept asking me if I'm okay when I was spacing out and I just told her I was tired (what I tell her all the time). She keeps asking me if I'm okay, which makes it worse. Sometimes I don't realize that I'm sad until she asks me if I'm okay.

Post Opinion