The Ten Guiding Principles to a Prosperous Life - Bible Style

jennifer_bloom

1 - Serve God’s glory and not your own ego

2 - Serve harmony and not vanity

3 - Serve compassion and not reputation

4 - Serve health and not possessions

5 - Serve patience and not freedom

6 - Serve goodness and not power

7 - Serve respect and not indulgence

8 - Serve generosity and not anger

9 - Serve independence and not dependency

10 - Serve faithfulness and not intelligence

10
2
2Girl Opinion
10Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Wewladdy
    Most on here don't seem to have a sense of morality. It is refreshing to see a post like this though.
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• FarrierMaiden
    One I don’t understand is serve patience and not freedom. What’s the meaning to that?
    Is this still revelant?
    • I’m not an expert but what I mean is focus on your cultivating your powers of tolerance and not on cultivating your powers of choice

• Ah okay thank you!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

19
  • Nephilim000
    Not bad. But some of those things on the not side are useful. It is not the thing itself which is bad but the person weilding it. And remember God can pretty much use just about anything.
  • allenwants2
    It all sounds like you want me to abandon the American way of life how can one survive until he provides what you describe. So just give tin to others and from here on out gods going to do the driving is god gonna front me the money for gas
    Disagree 1 Person
  • TinCanJim
    Best damn advice I've heard in along time. I think I might just give it a try. Wish me luck.
  • nerobyrne
    1. No, God hasn't done anything to earn my service.
    2. Serving vanity leads to harmony 😋
    3. I rather like my reputation as a compassionate person
    4. I can do this only because I live in a country with proper health insurance for everyone. Most countries require you to have a lot of property
    5. Learning patience brings freedom
    6. One might seek power with the intent to do good.
    7. No way lol, if you kink-shame me that's on you not me 😘
    8. I dunno what it means to serve anger, but if you do I agree you should stop. That's bad for you and others additions around you
    9. This I agree with, but I would include dependence on religious groups as well
    10. I'm too smart to fall for that 🧐
  • Jjpayne
    Those are all good things to strive towards
    Like 1 Person
  • postaldudePL123
    Amen
  • seageil
    Hey lust wahts app 015256069739
  • Anonymous
    12. Realize that the whole thing is but a myth-that it doesn't pass the giggle test. Realize that Grimm's Fairy Tales is more believable than the Bible. Its just the sun stroked ravings of an ancient and (at that time) primitive desert tribe. 13. Encourage people to grow up and realize there is not some cosmic Daddy figure who gives a shit about your life or justice or anything apparently
  • Anonymous
    I don't know what to say about this. This is very awesome and I would like you to post more stuff because this is awesome. and I would like to stay here like this because this is awesome, and I'm just writing this to get experience so I can post pictures and stuff. Good luck.
  • Anonymous
    Serve God’s glory? What does that even mean?
    • I know everybody is different but for me the only cure for arrogance and ego and pride is devotion to God’s reputation and heart / will

• Anonymous

OK, thanks. I guess I don't feel a personal need for a cure for cure for arrogance and ego and pride