One benefit I get from being religious

jennifer_bloom
One benefit I get from being religious

I’ve been a Christian for around 22 years and one thing I love about being a Christian is the churches I get to visit.

These people are inclusive and kind, offer unconditional care and respect and love you for who you are on the inside and not what you look like, how much money you make, what your iq is or how many leather bags you have. Doctors associate with beggars, professors associate with drop outs, and even surgeons and humanitarians esteem the pastor as greater than themselves.

Not even professional therapists or professors or doctors or surgeons or grandparents, offer you the kind of love and respect you get from church, because nobody loves you better than God.

I feel so fortunate that I’m religious and have access to these types of communities.

One benefit I get from being religious
4
2
2Girl Opinion
4Guy Opinion

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

24
  • Syrian_survivor
    I wish it was like this for all religions, but sadly it isn't.

And I think you're lucky to be surrounded by such a kind religious community, some of my Christian friends are stuck in some really toxic ones and they have a rough life just because of that.
  • TheUniqueOne96
    I'm not religious personally, but I'm glad that people can use religion for good and nice examples too, bless those kindhearted people.
  • admles
    "These people are inclusive and kind, offer unconditional care and respect and love you for who you are on the inside" right... tell that to the LGBTQ+ community...
  • collie22
    you like small churches or the big super churches?
    • Medium - a big church with smaller bible studies

• collie22

i've been to a few churches around here and other places. seeing the stained glass is really nice to see

• xXstrangermae
    You have something to believe
  • jimmy2
    Amen