What the bible says about risk taking

jennifer_bloom
What the bible says about risk taking

The book of Ecclesiastes says Invest in seven ventures, yes, in eight, you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

The way I view that verse is, to pursue every reasonable opportunity and try to maximize your chances through pluralistic multi-investing because you never know what the future will hold for your life, like my university forces everybody to either double major or specialize, and if you finish school with a double degree, you have double the chances of using your degree for professional advancement later on.

When I was working on my book, I played around with different genres like human psychology, poetry, creative story telling, literary analysis, academic instruction, dating, politics and religion, before deciding on my book idea. I also played around with different degrees for graduate school like education, librarian sciences, English, psychotherapy, creative writing, religion, theology and Hebrew before deciding I wanted to write instead of doing graduate school.

And when trying to decide on a romantic opportunity, I made sure to consider all scenarios such as a dead spouse, a job loss, a health issue in the marriage, infertility issues, pet allergies, language barriers with future in laws, living arrangements, food selection, dietary restrictions, and budgeting optimization when trying to plan my future prospective dream relationship. I’m single but I’ve worked hard to make sure me and my future husband will have money and happy living arrangements if we get together.

What the bible says about risk taking
3
1
1Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• shoujogal
    I've learned in this my take of yours!
    You see?
    I'm a unprofessional author.
    Your very first my take i got to read and see.
    You write beautiful and witty! :)
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • Ceslovas
    Have you tried 'jdate. com'? it's online dating app- I highly recomend u:)
    Like 1 Person
    • yofuknutz

Does it really work the way things are I have to ask

• Archerer
    Who cares? The bible is a farce
  • Anonymous
    Next time give the exact verse thank you
    Like 1 Person