Questions Girls Have For Girls...

This site titled "girls ask guys" often presents questions to men from women, most of which still left unanswered since men don't really want to be figured out. Would that then imply women are more open and willing to communicate? many social studies have claimed so. While I have had enough experiences with men to know exactly why they do what they do, my only reason for asking them any questions would be just to see who tells the truth. And now it is time to see how open and truthful girls can be. From my experiences men might be more guilty of lying, but lying is not exclusive to one gender, I think both genders lack communication and personal developmental skills which makes them act out of character. So anyway, here are the list of questions I have for girls from a girl, I am waiting for your honest responses hoping this helps most of you to do some reflection.

Questions Girls Have For Girls...

Why do you entertain women you have unreasonable dislike for?

This is something I have seen happen to other women as well as myself. A woman who knows she dislikes me will attach herself to me. Hang around me and give me no personal space only to pretend I annoy her, and then go around to say bad things about me. When I cut her friendship off and avoid her she becomes enraged and try to destroy my reputation. If you are jealous of someone wouldn't it be easier to not talk to them?

Why do you compete with a woman and get angry if she doesn't care?

If I were competing with a person and they ignored me, I would just leave them alone and move on. There are plenty people out there to engage in the act with you. Why must you insist on being batsh...t crazy and give yourself a migraine about it?

Why do you let a man convince you to attack other women?

Do you not realize that if a man is so focused on using you as ammunition against another woman, he finds her more appealing or somewhat a threat, which on her part would make her superior to you two combined? Or is that the reason you attack her to begin with? You can't be that doo doo brained.

Why do you try to impress strange girls by lying about doing better in life than you truly are?

I have neighbors who hate me because I do not respond with lying and bragging about my life out loud, they do it every time I walk past, they make up stories and try to talk as loud as possible to try to make me jealous. But I know they are broke and have no job. What is weird is that girls do this around me no matter where I go, and even when I pretend to not hear, they keep going at it for as long as they know me. I this why many of you never accomplish anything for real?

Why would you screw a hobo who looks at a prettier girl than yourself just to feel more accomplished?

I had a coworker who now has H.I.V because she was trying to feel prettier than I am, I would never rejoice about someone getting sick, as a matter of fact it really hurt me a she has three kids so I kept her secret for a long time. She started to hate me again because I won't sleep with her so she can give it to me. She was still trying to ruin my life and it made me see that a lot of women might truly be psychotic. She contracted it by trying to outdo me in the first place, she felt I got too much attention and even after never changed her ways.

Why don't you do something with your life instead of competing with other women?

How do you not see how draining and non productive that is?, you feel more worthless every time you do it, you end up neglecting your own positive traits. It makes you horrible parents who raise dull kids with low self esteem and lack of worth. Still you pass curse on from generation to generation, who has time for that?

Questions Girls Have For Girls...

I guess all I'm trying to say it, think about why you don't get along. Women are not hard to figure out and men know this. As a matter of fact this is why there are few of them and they have been able to control, destroy and convince you to fight with each other. They stay in control when most of them aren't very productive themselves and convince you that you need them so bad, that you need to go attack a woman that doesn't even find him attractive or think of him. They know women very very well, and have you all on a string.

1614

Most Helpful Guys

• i'd like to correct the initial statement, that men don't like to be figured out, either by women or anybody else. that statement itself shows profound lack of understanding of men. i have 3 things on that:
    1. women are not interested. neither me nor other intelligent, perceptive, friendly men of my acquaintence are either asked nor are leads or invitations taken up.
    2. most guys never thought about that. they're not that interested in relationship dynamics if it's not vital. if that ruins everything they have or they never get nothing, they'll try charge up on some psychobabble but that stuff is mostly laughable BS. it's green. it's not their world.
    3. many men are essentially alexythymic by the standards of feminized psychology, i. e. they don't have a vocabulary to describe their emotional world. what critics of this presumed pitiable condition, from the view of a family therapists point of view overlook is that - like female lack of logical congruency compulsion - that has many advantages.
    i agree, though, that very few women understand men. less than one in a 1000 or even 10 000. if you meet one, though, there's sth magical about them that you can't easily pin. they're usually low key, soft & unpretentious because the main danger to them are other women... & if they like you they can really fuck with your head.

• This comment that was clearly written to confuse me which is also off topic and not addressing anything at all, is proof men do not want to be understood. The more confused they make you, the better for them.

• Men are not that hard to understand. Women are the ones who sleep around yet complain that there are no good men. Also women are the ones who pay to get their babies killed but get upset when they miscarry. That's a lot more complex than men. Stop making up false information! As for your take... it's goof for women to find out about each other. So good job!

• ah, boo. A miscarriage an abortion are not the same. All women don't sleep around just because they want to, we are preyed on. Men are very complex because they don't want to be figured out, but I am not stupid baby.

• @logan27 its not many women, its some women it also says in the article that the level of guilt depends on the individual not everyone is the say hey. like really bad example but here goes: me kicking you in the nuts vs me kicking another guy in the nuts, sure its gonna hurt both of you but you both won't feel the same amount of pain. you might get over it instantly while he's suffering for like an hour or 3 even.

come on man XD I feel like you're overly exaggerating the whole American girls being hoes thing.

• @lia_98 1 in 4 pregnancies are ended via abortion in the US. That is way too fucking high. I think almost half (45% or around that) of American women will have an abortion in their life. That is fucking gross. And also I doubt many women actually get too upset over having an abortion otherwise they wouldn't support it so much or even have one to begin with.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know why but I'm getting a mean girl vibe here. Every single one of your questions leads to the conclusion that all the women you meet are somehow jealous of you. I would not want to be friends with someone like that. I'm not saying I have never experienced competition or bragging or the so-called frenemy experience, but the problem here is that you assume the worst out of every girl you meet. I wonder if you come to the same conclusions about guys or if you give them the benefit of the doubt. Competition and talking about one's own life are natural things that happen in a friendship, they are not signs someone has malicious intent towards you. I feel like you need to take a step back and re-evaluate where your insecurities lie. It is not the norm to perceive most other women as threats or to have the specific experiences you have. When you start seeing things from a more compassionate perspective, you're gonna see a change towards true friendship from others.

• Stay in your bubble and I'll stay in mine.

• Your response tells me all I already know. I'm not explaining anything we already know the truth about, I am getting a little old to be allowing people to make an ass out of me.

• Lol, thank yourself.

• Alright, I’ll give it a go.

Huh? I had to read your example several times to try and understand it and I’m still not completely sure I get it. Yeah, I’ve never done this nor ever had the urge to do anything like this.

Again, I’ve never done this. Generally speaking people seem to get angry when you don’t give them the fight they’re looking for. Why anyone would want that is beyond me.

Third question and again, I’ve never done or witnessed anything like this. I’m not going to indulge some dude who also probably doesn’t know the first thing about her. If I want to complain about someone, that’s for the pages in my journal to hear. I’m glad I only vent to my journal when I feel the need to ‘tear up’ others. Do you know how many times I would’ve been in the wrong with those words?

I’ve actually heard this before. I really couldn’t tell you why chicks do that myself. No one cares. Have I done this? I don’t purposely make up lies about how fabulous my life is, because it isn’t. Have I talked a bit too loud about an accomplishment I was feeling proud of in that moment? Probably. I couldn’t tell you of a specific time this has happened as I don’t remember one. Either way, it’s human nature.

Wtf? No, just, no. Ewww... I think I need to go take a shower to wash that imagery off.

Who really has their whole life relvolving around other women to that extent? Are you sure you’re not just thinking everyone is trying to impress you? This was one confusing my take to read.
    On a smaller level you’re bringing up a lot of biological desires that humans have. Respect, control, power, recognition. It’s ingrained into every single person here. It’s unavoidable.

• Okay, I think everyone is trying to impress me, I need help and you just showed me the light.

• Eh? I wasn’t actually really serious about that.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• I do not understand women at all.

• You sound really insecure, bitter, and jealous at other women. Picking fights where there are none. Focus on yourself and be proud of who you can become rather than blaming others around you for their actions. You can't please everyone else. But you can become proud of yourself. Then you'll attract better people in your life.

• This is GAG, of course you'd make that interpretation regardless of the opposite evidence, have a nice day.

• You are something else, you and all the people who upvoted you an stay in your delusional world, and so the problem persists. Hopeless.

• @azzntittiz and what problem might that be?

• I've seen this happen in real life. Obviously it doesn't apply to everyone so I'm not sure why people are pissed here.

I kinda like this Take because it's real and not sugarcoating anything. So you shouldn't be upset if it doesn't apply to you.

• They are mad because it applies to them, but I am not here to fight with them, it's just a take.

• Women are the ones who are mysterious and constantly putting out codes that have to be deciphered in order to understand them. Men don’t do that. You’re bitter.

• I downvoted you because you're wrong.

• Yeah, I'm crying because people on GAG don't like me, Boohoo.

• Not saying you should cry and be sad. I’m just saying that if a bunch of people are all saying the same thing then you might be wrong

• Extremely sexist lead in there... overly confident in what you “think” you know about men. Just contributing to the problems we have connecting...

• I think this is rather convoluted and spoken form a very narrow view, like there is an axe to grind.. Perhaps I misunderstood the questions, I dont think I ever encountered this sort of stuff in my life..

• Nobody understands women, even women don't understand women.

• Men have been pitting women against women for ages. Also men have caused women to think their problems lie with other women only, tell me it doesn't take some form of understanding a sex in order to control them. Both women and men understand each other on some level, some people just don't have time for the games.

• Actually, most of the questions ARE answered, not left unanswered. But I will admit that often the answers are wrong.

• If you've got the smarts, understanding both genders is no issue. If you don't have the smarts, you'll take more time to "get" people - perhaps a couple of years extra.

What's truly interesting is learning who a person really is at their core.

• You won't get women to even acknowledge that they do these things. Maybe because they don't realise they're doing them, or maybe they're just too proud to admit it.

I've seen numerous examples of women carrying on like they're best friends, only to find out later that they secretly hate each other. I've seen women show off to get a rise out of others, and then get pissy when it doesn't work. Lying about how awesome their lives are is another given. Being able to make a woman hate another by mere suggestion is child's play.

But to tell you the truth, your take does come off as a bit conceited. Maybe even bragging a little that some chick found it necessary to compete with you

• I haven't said it's only me, but of I do encounter these things so why shouldn't I mention my own experiences? I care zero about how I come off baby, it is what it is.

• Sure Darling, their error against me, my fault.

• That's not at all what I'm saying, either.

• There are so many fallacies in this piece. But it's not surprising coming from GAG's most bitter woman.

• I am not your mother, she's not this hot.

• You clearly don't understand the difference between celebrity and infamy.

• Oh my God, he's harassing me, save from this bad evil man now GAG.

• women are the ones that are hard to understand, they never know what they want , and many social studies have claimed so

What Girls Said 14

• Wow this was a real women hating post. This deadass sounds like it was written by a man tbh.
    1. I've never entertained women I dislike, I don't even look in their direction because they don't matter.
    2. the only woman i have competed with and continue to compete with is myself.
    3. I've never had a man convince me to attack any woman, i also hardly have any male friends.
    4. who would screw a hobo? that sounds like that woman has a PERSONAL issue and needs help.
    5. Many women are "doing something with their life". There are female doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, journalists, novelists, and many more who are talented and encourage their kids to be better and have meaningful goals.

it sounds like you have personal issues with women around you so you decided to lump all women together. And you know what, women do compete, as do men. Competition is taught in every sector, its in schools, its at home, its in physical image. who is the most pretty, who is the most smart, etc etc. This is overall a societal issue that effects everyone so why don't stop targeting women and address the whole issue.

• I've seen a lot of questions you mentioned here repeat themselves in one way or another... You had a real piece of work in your life, right?

Wow...

Okay, I can relate to some of these Qs, but most of them - no... I can't.
    Honestly, I can say I'm thankful I can't.

• Exactly the opposite since I don't ask a lot of questions, but I understand if you need to deflect.

• They are about basically all the women I've had as friends. Not one particular person. I also see it happen to other women. Funny people act like these things don't happen in real life.

• Oh, I recognize they happen in real life...
      Why are all your responses so bitter and rude for no apparent reason?

I get now that a lot of women in your life have been rude to you, but you're just extending that circle... by being this way...
      Also - is it a coincidence so many women have been like that towards you or are YOU the common denominator in there?

Think it through...

• Sounds like you think you're not like other girls but okay.

• I know I am not like other women darling, my whole life experiences is proof. I don't have my head up a man's a... so I take the time to know myself.

• 1. why do you entertain women you have no like for?
    -I actually don't do this. If I don't like a woman than I just stop talking to her.
    2. why do you compete with a women and get angry if she doesn't care?
    -I don't actually compete with other women, and I'm the one that doesn't care. My sister is always trying to compete with me, and I don't care.
    3. why do you let men convince you to attack other women?
    -I don't attack other women because any man told me to...
    4. why do you try to impress other girls about lying that you're doing better in life than you actually are?
    -this I actually do, it's probably because I want to have friends and I want people to think I am cool. The stuff I lie about aren't actually lies though, more like stretching the truth. Like if I said I had no debt, I mean I had no debt for the last 4 years, have to pay off this year and will again have no debt. And the lies don't really hurt anyone.
    5. why would you screw a hobo you looks at a prettier girl than you just to feel more accomplished?
    -I actually do not do this.
    6. why don't you do something with your life instead of just competing with other women?
    -I actually don't compete with other women... um, where did you get the idea that all women like to compete with other women? I actually really dislike women who do compete with me and think they are better, smarter, prettier, more successful than me... I mean... they try to make me feel inferior and then I just block them out of my life and never talk to them again.

• Well good for you, but if you don't want people to know you are in debt, that's kinda like not telling your business, I tell white lies too but not to impress anyone. I would suggest not lying to gain friends, those people who you might so admire may very well be doing worse than you.

• Why don't you just present yourself in a way that will attract a wealthy husband if it bothers you so much? I think if they don't want to be your friends because you're not wealthy then they really aren't people you should want to be friends with.

• it'a just the general area as a whole, everyone is really wealthy here.

• I entertain women I dislike when I can'[t avoid them, for the sake of being calm, if we share the same workplace or the same friends.

I don't expect a reaction from another woman if I'm feeling jealous and competitive. It's my problem to deal with my insecurities.

I don't attack other women. If someone is being flirty with my man, he should put her in her place, if he values me.

I don't steal men.

I want to stop competing with others and focus on myself, but old habits die hard.

• Jesus I know a woman like this that won't leave a fight we had a long time ago alone and it's pathetic. Honestly it's just because women LOVE to overthink things and will keep replaying scenes in their heads for a long ass time if you say something blunt and honest. Good or not they'll still remember it just because they can or they're lonely.

• 1. i think thats how it should be that u just talk straight out of them but i think many girls do what u said above but i personally dont do it apart from only 1 instance and that too was a revenge coz she had my boyfriend cut off from me by saying many false things about me so i wanted to know her more to spread things about her as well and get my boyfriend back
    2. i would only compete with someone who copetes with me or if my boyfriend thinks she is better than me lol
    3. i think sometimes its more worthwhile if a girl says things to other girl so maybe thats the reason i would get convinced just to tell the girl i can know the thing personally and she just can't bitch around
    4. i dont do any such thing and i am pretty open about what i do
    5. well i would never try or wish to hurt someone like that ever
    6. well i dont compete somone on my own life's cost

• I think that most women are taught to be the prettiest, nicest, just all around best woman in the room so there's a lot of pressure and competition

• I was never taught that, but I grew up around some of the most competitive women, black women.
      The only thing I learn by paying attention is that competing makes you look like an idiot and lowers your self esteem. You also become distracted and never make a valuable contribution to society. I think women need to start separating themselves from girls they don't relate to, and we have a solved problem.

• Nice take

• I've never experienced any of these

• I've always thought the site was poorly named.

• You wouldn't get many positive comments because most of the girls here are actually those bitches that you mentioned above. Look at their responses. They won't back off or at least admit that women jealousy for other attractive women is obvious. Like I said, these girls here are the ugly girls who always gang-up to kick out their hot friends from the group. They are mad with this take because they can relate it.

• Yeah but all they're doing is proving that all girls don't belong in the same group. The men here attacking my take also proves that many men think of attractive women as objects and don't really care about your wellbeing. My take was not only for good looking women, but for all women who treat other girls a certian way to look at the errors of their way. I asked them certain questions so they can answer even if no openly but anonymously.

• But of course the women who experience hatred from other women the most are good looking, and therefore the things I'm saying will sting like the hate the others carry in their hearts. For some reason men hate good looking women, but also have a hard on for them. See how they attack these girls who are victims and endangered and defend the crimes against them. Goes to show why when a man can't have a hot girl he also resorts to shooting or raping and killing her. I think I'm about through with this take, nothing more to learn really.

• The type to the wowwwww to

• Good