What's your opinion about it? also are you a single mom / have you seen any single mom who got offended because of it?
- Father's Day should be banned
- Father's Day as well as Mother's Day should be banned
- Mother's Day should be banned
- We should celebrate all of them!
Conditions :1) You can only vote for two opinions, a guy and a girl
2) You can send me private message if you wish to hide your identity.
3) You can not vote for yourself.
4) You can vote only if you've shared a opinion about topic.
5) Just mention @username to vote
Two opinions with highest votes will receive MHO. thanks for your help :)
Most Helpful Girl
Father's Day is actually a respectful commemoration of the efforts done by father figures. We have lots of father figures around the globe and I think the people who find it unbelievably offensive need to respect people who choose to commemorate it at the very least.
The person who tweeted is the one being disrespectful. The hashtags she included are irrelevant. How will banning Father's Day stop patriarchy? That's quite a convoluted mindset she has there.
I haven't seen a single mom offended by Father's Day because they'd already be recognized on Mother's Day which is celebrated a month before Father's Day. That's literally ladies going first.6
Most Helpful Guy
That's just B. S. and I'm not one who likes celebrating anything.
She even ignores a technical aspect of her silly tweet, don't gay dads qualify as same-sex parents?
What's she going to say next?
Ban Mother's Day because it's offensive to single dads? Or Same sex (male) dads?
Ban Children's Day because it's offensive to the Childless, CFBC, etc?1