Should Father's Day be banned because it's disrespectful to single mothers and same sex couples?

This tweet became famous asking to ban Father's Day. I'm feminist but I'm against ban.
What's your opinion about it? also are you a single mom / have you seen any single mom who got offended because of it? Should Father's Day be banned because it's disrespectful to single mothers and same sex couples??

• Father's Day should be banned
  • Father's Day as well as Mother's Day should be banned
  • Mother's Day should be banned
    Vote C
  • We should celebrate all of them!
    Vote D
Thanks everyone for answering! I need to select MHO and I'm confused about it... Can you vote for it?
Conditions :1) You can only vote for two opinions, a guy and a girl
2) You can send me private message if you wish to hide your identity.
3) You can not vote for yourself.
4) You can vote only if you've shared a opinion about topic.
5) Just mention @username to vote
Two opinions with highest votes will receive MHO. thanks for your help :)

2431

Most Helpful Girl

• Father's Day is actually a respectful commemoration of the efforts done by father figures. We have lots of father figures around the globe and I think the people who find it unbelievably offensive need to respect people who choose to commemorate it at the very least.

The person who tweeted is the one being disrespectful. The hashtags she included are irrelevant. How will banning Father's Day stop patriarchy? That's quite a convoluted mindset she has there.

I haven't seen a single mom offended by Father's Day because they'd already be recognized on Mother's Day which is celebrated a month before Father's Day. That's literally ladies going first.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just B. S. and I'm not one who likes celebrating anything.
    She even ignores a technical aspect of her silly tweet, don't gay dads qualify as same-sex parents?
    What's she going to say next?
    Ban Mother's Day because it's offensive to single dads? Or Same sex (male) dads?
    Ban Children's Day because it's offensive to the Childless, CFBC, etc?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE