At Home 11 d

Social attention break

Social attention break

Social attention break: I find myself doing this quite often when the Internet just gets too much.

• Depression
  • Fatigued
  • Scrolling for hours
  • Comparing
  • Jealousy( Don’t be Ugly)
  • Think everybody else in the world has their shit together( They Don’t )
  • You want to be somebody else (Be you that’s awesome )

Once I start to add all the platform apps onto my social media folder/social attention folder. I slowly start to get overwhelmed. Keeping up with the media world is not easy. It’s a major distraction to what’s going on in the real world. I know some think that is also the real world happening and it’s at your fingertips.

Well sometimes we all just need a break mentally physically. It is a digital account to our lives. And it doesn’t have to always be public. The photos and the videos the Happy ups and downs of our lives doesn’t always have to be publicize.

Instagram, WhatsApp, TickTock, Snapchat, Twitter, yak yak, Facebook, etc The list goes on because there’s always something new something more that attracts people.

Take a break!!

Social attention break
6
1

Most Helpful Guys

• Maspolomas
    I try not to get to wrapped up in social media especially Facebook I like gag for the questions people ask
    Is this still revelant?
  • pizzalovershouse
    I've been taking a break more often to refresh my mind
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

14
  • I agree which is maybe why I only have GAG, I'm not really big on social media... Don't have Facebook, snap, insta, etc...
  • Jjpayne
    I agree! We all need a break every once in a while!
  • Lovecoffemate
    I completely understand this is the only site I use to mostly to get myself off and help horny 18 and up girls get off too
    • And because I lived in the 90s I find technology cool but it was better without it. I bought a nice 230 dollar tablet and after a few months I got tired of it.

• Umm 🤔 not sure about the horny part have to do with it. But whatever floats your boat. 90 seem like a cool yet scary time.

• Oo i meant I use this site to compliment girls 18 and up posting pictures and sometimes they follow me and we sext and then I get myself off a few times

• msc545
    Well said!
  • krin_m
    So true!