Social attention break

Justneedtokno
Social attention break

Social attention break: I find myself doing this quite often when the Internet just gets too much.

• Depression
  • Fatigued
  • Scrolling for hours
  • Comparing
  • Jealousy( Don’t be Ugly)
  • Think everybody else in the world has their shit together( They Don’t )
  • You want to be somebody else (Be you that’s awesome )

Once I start to add all the platform apps onto my social media folder/social attention folder. I slowly start to get overwhelmed. Keeping up with the media world is not easy. It’s a major distraction to what’s going on in the real world. I know some think that is also the real world happening and it’s at your fingertips.

Well sometimes we all just need a break mentally physically. It is a digital account to our lives. And it doesn’t have to always be public. The photos and the videos the Happy ups and downs of our lives doesn’t always have to be publicize.

Instagram, WhatsApp, TickTock, Snapchat, Twitter, yak yak, Facebook, etc The list goes on because there’s always something new something more that attracts people.

Take a break!!

Social attention break
7
1
1Girl Opinion
7Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

15
  • Brainsbeforebeauty

I agree which is maybe why I only have GAG, I'm not really big on social media... Don't have Facebook, snap, insta, etc...

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Jjpayne

I agree! We all need a break every once in a while!

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Silas_153

Yes, this is something I've actually done a few times, and the benefits to doing so are tangible and obvious. About two months ago I went for a whole week without looking at any screen whatsoever, and found I didn't miss being "connected" one little bit. I didn't even use my phone, which isn't even a 'smartphone' by the way, so I cannot access the internet on it.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Lovecoffemate

I completely understand this is the only site I use to mostly to get myself off and help horny 18 and up girls get off too

Reply
    • And because I lived in the 90s I find technology cool but it was better without it. I bought a nice 230 dollar tablet and after a few months I got tired of it.

• Umm 🤔 not sure about the horny part have to do with it. But whatever floats your boat. 90 seem like a cool yet scary time.

• Oo i meant I use this site to compliment girls 18 and up posting pictures and sometimes they follow me and we sext and then I get myself off a few times

• msc545

Well said!

Like 1 Person
    Reply