My mini trip to Ohio

So I have some shots from my last trip to Ohio to see a friend

I started out in a library in Skokie IL that many old editions of newspapers in addition to a movie theater, a gaming lounge and a beautiful courtyard

My mini trip to Ohio

We started out at traders world which was a pretty big thrift mall

My mini trip to Ohio

I have video that has not be uploaded due to the fact it is kind of time consuming so I will just show you some of the pictures of cars and Elvis stuff that was featured in addition to some discount boxes

My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio

But I could always find some pictures taken of the inside via google as well...

My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio

It was kinda big and we covered a lot of ground

one of the next big parts of our trip was the Cincinnati zoo

My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio

Not many pictures of animals but I did catch a shot of divers that were cleaning out the tank where the sea lions should have been during operating hours :) but we did not see them... we basically saw everything except... that da#n hippo... that was the biggest thing there :(

After that trip we also went to a free airforce museum out there

My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio
My mini trip to Ohio

Such a fan of ferrets that I had to get a shot of that …. but oh wait... I did see ferrets on this trip!

My mini trip to Ohio

And that is unfortunately the end of my pictures... not many and not many great ones but it gives you a brief snapshot of my trip to Ohio to see my friend

My mini trip to Ohio
4
8

Most Helpful Guys

• Lliam
    My wife is from Cincinnati. Much of her huge family still lives there so we visit occasionally. I've been to the zoo a couple of times. I really, really want to go to the Air Force museum!

I love Skyline Chili, UDF ice cream, and we always make a point of hitting Montgomery Inn for bbq ribs.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Cool animals and glad you enjoyed your trip but dang, is that a real bison head?
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Thank you so much for sharing! I love how you resemble the turtle and hold the whole world in your hands. Delightful take.
    Is this still revelant?
  • Pink2000
    The picture of you and the turtle 😂😂
    Is this still revelant?
    • I'm still bitter that I looked in the wrong direction :)

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • RolandCuthbert
    Haven't been to Ohio in a long time. I have been to Columbus and Cleveland. Cool photos!
  • MustachePenguin
    I'm disappointed you didn't have any pictures of penguins!
  • Petfan1992
    Ohio is gay and sucks dude I know I use to live in that shit hole I'm soo glad I came back to Illinois 😂😂😂
  • OH is the best.
  • ashley1996
    Wright patt? That's a pretty neat place.
  • Cool. That snake scared me.😭😭😭
  • Avicenna
    Pretty interesting
  • malik25
    This is interesting!