Do you need to light that spark again in you love life? Why not a affable yet romantic weekend?

George1992

If you are like most people in life you have a very busy schedule and sometimes don’t spend as much time with you significant other you would like. Well, if that is the case why not take a break and co on a romantic weekend. Weekends away does not always have to break the bank. There are some awesome places you can visit and ideas to include in the events for the weekend that will be cheap or most of the time do not cost you a cent.

The reason behind a romantic getaway depends is to spend quality time with the person you love and sometimes you just want to stay indoors get room serve and relax so it’s up to your personality whether its going to be a busy weekend or a more reserved time.

With that being said before we get into the ideas I have of where to go please keep in mind

1) Know the weather. You don’t want to go to the beach and its raining 24/7 also out of experience if it is a surprise, I learned the hard way that if a girl did not know where she Is going and what the weather would be!!! Pray to god she packed the right stuff. And after all you do not want her to be cold and miserable.

2) Know how much money you are willing to spend. You do not want your brain to be occupied the hole time you are there with financial concerns.

3) Know what will be on your itinerary of the day-to-day activities but at the same time be spontaneous don’t over plan or over think it.

Now let jump right in to it.

Visit a bead and breakfast. You can arrange for flowers to be send to the room spend time chatting or laying next to the pool sipping on a drink. If you stay in the country go to the city or visa versa this is a great idea if you want to spend time together without being disturbed in a familiar setting with all choirs taken care of.

Rent a cabin in the mountains. I know I know you are instantly sitting with a picture of the film Cabin in the woods but put that aside for the moment. There is a couple of cabins that is really affordable, and you can be a bit more secluded with some outdoor activity if you prefer for example go hiking together or have a picnic in front of the fireplace.

Go camping. this will not only let you spend time together, but you will also be closer to nature. Here you can sit next to a campfire cuddling up and whispering sweet nothings in each other ears or even do some star gazing. If you want to be a bit more active do some fishing or try and spot a rare bird or plant.

Go to a Wynyard if you are into wine, the have affordable accommodation and are always a nice place with some new experiences like wine and cheese tasting hiking routs, and even cursing grapes together and making your own wine.

All-inclusive resort. - you will be suppressed to what packages you might find online for resorts that will blow you mind. Although this one might be a bit more expensive you will mot probably have planned for the expenses

What ideas do you have, please let me know below?

4
7

Most Helpful Guys

• John434
    I agree with you. A romantic weekend is necessary for many married people to revive their relationship. By the way, I got acquainted with a nice lady on [url=https://datingseeks. com/]this[/url] US dating site several months ago. We decided to take a romantic trip. I hope everything will be fine. We have a serious relationship. We are happy together.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Good day Ms. lovedejj_xo

That is So great to hear I hope you have a lovely time.

Thank your for taking the time to read this and best of luck

• LOL my apologies @John434 sorry commented on the wrong opinion. but still i hope you have a kickass time and enjoy your time tighter, and i am glad you found you special one

• This could be us but women aren't interested 😄😄😄
    Doesn't stop me however from going alone and enjoying myself 😏 You girls do what you like and scroll through instagram.Do you need to light that spark again in you love life? Why not a affable yet romantic weekend?Do you need to light that spark again in you love life? Why not a affable yet romantic weekend?Do you need to light that spark again in you love life? Why not a affable yet romantic weekend?
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• menina
    Those are all great ideas! They're useful for people who go to dates and something we can do when things go back to normal.
    I really like your suggestions, but I won't have a date until at least 2023.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Good day milady.

why is that if I may be so bold to ask, is it due to the covid 19 restrictions?

• menina

Thank you.

No, it's not only because of Covid 19 restrictions.

• Well Ms. Menina all the bet with you and i hope you find that special one.

• lovedejj_xo
    We don’t really need to but next week we’re going on his birthday vacation out the country... planning to do whatever he wants☺️😋
    Is this still revelant?
    • Good day Ms. lovedejj_xo

That is awesome I hope you have a lovely time.

Thank your for taking the time to read this

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

25
  • Andres77
    We might only travel 50 miles away but we try to take one weekend a month and take advantage of every naked moment possible.
    LOTS! And we tend to sleep VERY WELL that Sunday night when we come back.
  • Omg love this mytake! Very beautiful pictures and very well written. Thanks for the invite!

Great Mytake!
  • mia999
    I would soo be down for this... But we are in a lockdown :(
  • Asianguy123
    once it's running down the hill, there is no turning back. they will lose the attraction from each other and just sleep
  • Jltakk
    Can't even afford a vacation for myself let alone someone else.
  • politegent
    Money age and our private home situation... but yes a spark would be nice.
  • Gripper1970
    We try to go away at least once a year to remember why we are together.