Why does a guy keep coming back?

After he has made it clear that he does not want a relationship and you do want one so you know its not gonna work out talking anymore because you want more and he knows this but comes back after months of not hearing from him, you ignoring him a few times before, he texts things like I wanna see you but he doesn't make extra efforts to make that happen, then texts weeks later with small talk then months and months go by and you get a text from him at night and he tells you that he went out with a new girl last night but all he could think about is you and that he misses you. So you call him to see what that was about and he tells you that the girl was so boring and he remembers how much fun we had when we go out. Sounds like he wishes it was me, right? He keeps coming back with stuff like this but does not show me how he feels. You miss me? then why don't I get calls from you or why don't you pursue me? Its confusing cause before, I use to chase him and wanted to be with him full time but he didn't want that but then he says things like this after so long of moving on? He says these things but he doesn't show me nothing and I've told him this but he acts like he don't know how to show me. huh? Are you serious? maybe flowers if you miss me...or take me out to dinner...call me, something to show what you say in those texts. So guys why you think he keeps coming back?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys come back for different reasons , my guess is he is not over you yet . he could get over you soon if you don't make return contact with him as he seems to be dating other girls anyways and moving on just not yet over you . you need to maybe make it clear to him that the 2 of you are over if your not interested in dating him anymore .

• I did make that very clear to him a long time ago. I mean it was my idea to end it because I was feeling for him and wanted to go further but he said he doesn't want that for a while. I showed more effort in wanting to be with him than he ever did. I poured out how I felt about him but he wouldn't really do the same cause I felt he just didn't feel the same way so I had to quit torturing myself by hoping he would change. And as many times as we broke it off then got back together, he would always

• Easily let me go, no fight to keep me. So all that made me realize that "This man don't want me" obviously if he just lets me go. So finally I truly let him go months ago and he comes back saying something like that. It confusses me.