Why does he snapchat me everyday and text me frequently, but has never asked me out?

I've been talking to this guy recently and have gotten really frustrated on the fact that he flirts with me all the time but never asks me out (we live near each other and have mutual friends)

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He just sees you as a friend or enjoys the flirting

Most Helpful Girl

• For me there are two possible reasons.

1. He's scared that you'll reject him. Believe it or not guys have feelings too and if he's truly interested in you, just the thought of you saying no would make him upset.

2. He might not just be chatting you up. As likely as the possibility that he really likes you, that chances that he's talking to other girls isn't completely off the list. I've had guys tell me bull that they like me and that I'm the only one they talk to, only to find out from their friends that, that's a lie.

So my advice for either scenario would be:

1. Tell him how you feel. It's the 21st century. You shouldn't have to wait for him to make the first move. If you tell him that you like him and says he likes you too then bam you're together. Alternatively, if he says he doesn't feel that way at least you know not to waste your time.

2. If you find out that he's also chatting up other girls, move on. He's NOT worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him and find someone who will take you out.

What Girls Said 1

• Then ask him out? He may be waiting to see if you make the first move , or biding his time until he can build up the courage to ask you. He may be unsure about how you feel , so is apprehensive about asking you just now