My ex boyfriend blocked me on fb after 2 months of no contact?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. He deleted me off social media right after the break up. 3 days ago he blocks me on fb. I haven't reached out to him ever since the break up neither he has msgd me. But he literally blocked me for no reason. Why did he do this? I am unable to understand this. Should I reach out to him? Or should I wait? I really miss him a lot.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• its become fairly normal behaviour to block an ex on social media , I'd even go as far as suggesting its almost standard or common behaviour

in most cases is it really necessary? I don't really know and suspect not really unless there actually harassing and stalking you

What Guys Said 5

• If he's blocked you then reaching out to him is the opposite of what he wants you to do. Gotta move on.

• He is trying to move on with his life, he is removing you completely so he doesn't get reminded.

• He initiated the break up.. I thought he already moved on when he didn't want to be with me?
      I am still in his contacts on his phone because I can see his information on whatsapp. Plus he hasn't changed his IG password? It's confusing..

• What the hell? Maybe stop obsessing so much, it just seems like he is trying to move on

• He unblocked me today and he posted something which he clearly lied about when he was with me.:

• Young lady, He has rights for not interested in you so, please MOVE ON!

• you should also move on

• it's good he blocked u

What Girls Said 0