• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex keep bothering me when he has a girlfriend?

Me and my ex broke up 5 months ago. We dated for 6 years. I spent two years doing the whole long distance and that just put the fuel in the fire. Two... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well from the question you have asked it seems like he wants you back!He probably is missing those days he had with you and wants to get back as soon as possible.When you said he had a girlfriend that can be three possibilites 1) the guy is trying to keep tabs on you to see how you are doing and comparing his love life to yours 2) He probably wants to rebound because he rushed into this other relationship straight after you two finished. 3) He might want to lead you on to get hurt.Well from my experience a girl that I'm with now has done this to me it is annoying but just ignore him there is definately a reason why he's doing it.If he is boasting about his new girlfriend to you trying to show that he is over you. Well you know what he's obviously not over youJust ignore it.And you do need to stop being too nice people will take advantage of you

What Guys Said 2

• He is using you and being cruel. By venting to you about his girlfriend he accomplishes three things: he is able to vent to someone; he is able to string you along and give you false hope; and he is able to keep in contact with you for sex.Just ignore him.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, how did you date this guy for 6 years? It sounds like you're over him already, what is your secret because I only dated mine for a year and a half and I can't get over him...