Why didn't my ex tell me he had a new girlfriend? We're still friends, I told him about my new guy.

Me & my ex were together for a LONG time. We've been apart almost 2 yrs...but we've never stopped talking. I was open with him about the new guy I started seeing awhile back, however he never told me he was dating the girl I assumed he was..I found out through a friend & he admitted they were together. I understand he doesn't HAVE to tell me anything. But why hide it if I was open with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he doesn't want to be open with you about him seeing people. You two may be close friends but you are his ex and nobody wants their ex to be in a way of a relationship even though it is there close friend.

Another thing is maybe he wants to hide the girl he's dating from you because if your his ex and your his friend, he may think that she may feel uncomfortable with that because your a another girl he's talking to and especially his ex.

I'm not a girl, but I know they can easily get jealous.