He's cheating on his girlfriend with me, I want him!

i met this guy...hes already in a relationship for four years.but.. he told me he got feelings towards me and willing to break up with his gf..so he really did... i accepted him after the break up.. but then his girlfriend couldn't let him go and threatened to commit suicide.We were very guilty and at last we agreed to separate. He got back with her. I'm really upset I made the decision of letting him go...T_T I still couldn't forget him and cried everyday We did still stay in contact.. and chat.. but he don't allowed me to find him unless he find me first So,i have to wait him...he apologized to me a lot of times and keep telling me to forget him. one night we chatted on msn... he said he was drinking beer.. so I can assumed he's drunk that time...he confessed to me he asked me do I still love him and blah blah.. he told me that he still love and miss me...and even called me Dear... we kinda back to the moment we were together.. but I still can't find him anytime I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "I still couldn't forget him and cried everyday"

"i felt really suffer"

You have tasted, first hand unfortunately, what is like to be in a triangular relationship. In a nutshell, hell.

"SHOULD I JUST LET HIM GO? [i couldn't]"

Find the will power to leave the table --- you have a pile of sh?t on one dish, and a pile of goodies on another. Your problem is you can't turn your eyes away from the goodies, but the smell of the "pile of sh?t" is so obnoxious that it makes you puke. This is what happens with triangular relationships. They bait and abuse you at the same time.

The longer you "indulged yourself" in such a relationship, the lower your self-esteem will sink, what is waiting for you around the corner is depression, anger/rage, jeolousy, perceived helplessness, hopelessness.

Clear your mind of him. Ask yourself, "What kind of guy do I want ?" Focus on your answers, until the guy you want shows up. Make no compromise. Learn this lesson well and engage in no mediocre relationships. They put you in a worse situation than when you are without them.

This link may help your boyfriend with his girlfriend --- link