How Men Can Avoid The Friendzone For Good!

How do Men get into the Friend Zone? The Friend Zone is a pill that is usually hard to swallow by men of all ages. It is the quintessential sign that you are lacking confidence and or flirting skills. There are a ton of men in which this disease called The Friend Zone practically dibalitates them for month's or even years. Unfortunately every woman they meet cast them into the depths of hell with no explanation as to why. Why does this happen? Is it that the women are not sexually attracted to them? The answer is YES and NO.

Lets get into it.

The biggest problem is that men don't recognize the signs that the woman is into them. In the beginning a woman may give you signs that say... HEY MAKE A MOVE STUPID. You have to assert yourself when the opportunity arises. The respect is lost if the window of opportunity closes and then this is when you become just a friend. Once this happens it will be a tough road trying to get out. Too many men seek advice on how to get out of the friend zone with out really caring about the reason why it happened in the first place. Here are just a few simple things you should do if you want to make sure that The Friend Zone doesn't happen to you:

1. Have your own opinion.

You need to be able to not fear that you will upset her because you have your own opinion on a subject matter that you are discussing. You can't agree on everything and if you do that is a red flag to her. Challenge her with your own opinions and ideas. The mere thought of losing her because you upset her is something you need to get over. Do not catch a bad case of ONEITUS. That is worse than the FRIEND ZONE.

2. Control the conversation.

Don't allow her to talk about other men she is interested in with you as if you are some girlfriend of hers. Don't be a puppy dog or an ear piece that just listens and agrees. Once this happens your done. Change the subject immediately or else you will end up shoe shopping with her next week.

3. Flirt Flirt Flirt.

For God sakes if you are into her ... ACT LIKE IT. Look into her eyes and tell her she is sexy. Act as if you will never get another chance. Don't just open doors for her ...grab her hand and escort her through the door. If you are walking to a coffee shop or some other venue... grab her hand and say "lets go slow poke." Keep her on her toes. Have confidence in your sex appeal and your worth. Women are not attracted to self doubt. Flirting has to be always a part of your interactions because without it she will not know you are interested. So don't act as a friend and you won't get treated like one.

4. Get a life.

Make sure your life is full of whatever it is your passionate about so that you have something else to discuss than being "THAT GUY" who sits on the couch every weekend. Guys who have problems with the Friend Zone usually don't live a life of passion and purpose and when they meet a woman they have nothing to talk about because they are embarrassed. How can she be interested in you if there is nothing to you.

5. Get some balls.

If you are interested in more than a friendship with this person make it known. Do not settle for just friendship with out at least making a move. Look into her eyes and tell her there is something about her that draws you in and that you would like to explore this on a more intimate level. It is better to be rejected and received then the entire situation be ambiguous. If she saids no than a friendship is fine but please make sure its a Quid Pro Quo situation. Say... hey next time we hang out bring some hot friends... what are friends for? Right?

If you liked this MYTAKE please give it a thumbs up...and as always please read responsibly everyone. Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• I do actually agree - most guys actually, subconsciously, friend-zone themselves. And yeah, all these things prevent them from sinking into that zone.
    Definitely a smart mytake. =)

• Guys who get friendzoned are the ones who don't know have the art of seduction skills. lol

• Tell her how you feel

• Wish my best guy friend could read this... :'( :'D

• this guy I like a lot I told him
    Why leave me and he ' just do it with me then

• That guy in the picture was hot lol

Would this apply to women as well? And don't give me that crap that guys are going to be willing to be with me just because I'm a girl. Lol the world is not that easy. I'm speaking of quality men of course.

• @buchitabuchys I think some of it would apply. I think everyone needs to have a passion and a purpose. Nobody will be attracted to men or women if they don't have anything going for them. My advice would be If you want a man not to friend zone you then you need to flirt as well. Make it known that you are interested but again don't always be available. A man is attracted to someone who has a real purpose in life and that purpose can't be finding a man.

• Like the terminator. "Come with me if you want to date."

OMG! BUCHITA! You're hilarious. I needed a laugh. Next time just say, "Your clothes. Give them to me. Now!"

What Guys Said 18

• By growing taller

• my friendzones aren't ever bad , I don't know some girls are good friends even hit me with some flirting every know and then , that's how my friendzones usually go I don't know why people complain about em

• How to not get Friendzoned.

- Dont be a Suck up/Kiss ass.

Most guys do this and then wonder why the girl won't see them as a boyfriend. Girls want a guy with a BackBone. They got enough girlfriends to be a kiss ass for them. dont ruin yourself for a temporary girl

- Dont take want a girl says she wants from a guy seriously

2 things to this,
    1st. You are going to act like someone who you aren't and probably fuck it up as you go on to. to only find out,

(2nd point) that Tina didn't want the Sweet guy, she said she craved, she wanted the Asshole with the tats and snapback.

- Be the asshole , Take risks

NOT A RAGING ONE. But a part time one. tease her and mess with her. too many of you guys are scared as fuck from doing this. who cares if she gets mad. if she still hits you up after wards then she's still into you. Girls who say "Stop that" or what not low key dont want you to stop. *****

***** BEFORE YOU GUYS SAY SSIMON91 GOT YOU LOCKED UP. THIS doesn't APPLY TO SEX. PLEASE STOP WHEN SHE SAYS STOP, AS FOR OTHER THINGS LOOK AT HER FACE OR BODY. YOU CAN TELL WHEN ITS A PLAYFUL STOP FROM A , YOU WENT TOO FAR STOP*****

• You should add Kino (kinesthetics ) to the list.
    It's the art of sensual touching and it's SUPER important in getting the girl.

Good take.

• what if you got into familyzone?

• Interesting, I wonder...

• Nice take... :-)

• by being good looking

• say your piece and move on. if she's unwilling to want you, why waste time? move on

• I agree with number 5, but number 4 is too simplistic and a far cry from reality. While the principle is right, the way you convey it is something along the lines of:
    He should get hobbies, have passions, be busy, appear busy to Not get friendzoned. Rest assured, there are far more important things in life than to not get friendzoned. Ultimately, you merely encourage one to play mind games.

In very simple terms: you don't "get a life" to not get friendzoned. You won't be friendzoned in all likelihood because you have a life. All the difference in the world.

Number 3 - mixed feelings. Always part of my interactions? If I wanna fuck like rabbits, yes I will flirt with her to get her in the zone. Does that mean I have to always flirt and generate some sort of sex appeal? No. Doing so would only make me appear insecure and worse.. uneducated.

Which brings me to my final point. Your belief in the guy having to do everything is flawed to the core. In fact, that may as well be one of the reasons he gets friendzoned.

Not blindly agreeing with someone and having an opinion applies overall, not just in dating scenarios. However being in "control" of the conversation again sounds like another attempt at inducing mind games. It's not about control, it's about eloquence, etiquette, eruditeness in one's expression.

There are points I agree with, but overall the mentality you project is childish. Reading this, I constantly got the feeling like I have to choose between heads or tails, black or white, on or off. As if it's all about her. Particularly in number 4, but overall, too, you keep saying that all these choices in lifestyle have a singular purpose: to impress her. Naturally, I can't agree with that.

• Well the pic for #3 describes how I spent my 3-day weekend...

• Lol, point 5 sums up the first four points.
    Having your own opinion, then expressing it without being afraid to disagree with the girl you like takes balls.
    Being willing to take the brunt of the conversation and talk about what you want to talk about, rather than getting caught up in boring small talk takes balls.(albeit less and less the more comfortable you get)
    Flirting and being clear with your intentions, with risk of being rejected takes balls.
    Having a life of your own and a willingness to be alone to do your own thing. Not relying on other people to dictate whether or not you have fun or accomplish something takes balls.

• Always did everything right up to step 4. Step 5 is the most important and I failed twice. Same girl.

• Just to add:
    The friendzone can be a blessing in disguise a lot of the times. maybe a guy is dodging a bullet by just being seen as a friend. he is avoiding crazy and wreckage.

• This, when she FZ's you , your brain transitions out of lust mode and it finally wakes you up to see all the RED FLAGS you were ignoring. someone being CLEAR AS DAY. but you were ready to dive in cause you just wanted her so badly

• @Ssimon91 yeah I did bro.. I was desperate and I was ready to compromise my morals and belief for her. I go to church and it's an important part of my life and she isn't churched so we were different in that aspect. But I didn't care. There was a cutie and she was talking to me. I wanted to be more than friends but I learned to not bend my convictions for her or any girl. I was ready to settle but not anymore.

• I'm surprised this hasn't induced more vitriol from the friend-zone-doesn't-exist crowd.

I know this article focuses on prevention, but I'd like to add that I know a way out of the friend zone which works every time. Are you ready for it?

You walk away. That's right. Without anger. Without bile. Do not shout do not name call. You calmly and politely wish your crush happiness and love and you walk away. Works every time.

• P. S. I thought Ducky was the best character. Oh, I almost forgot. Insert obligatory remark about how the friend zone doesn't exist.

• @bluemax I think Ducky invented the Friendzone way back in the 80's.. . thanks a lot Ducky HA

• 6. Don't care.
    If you put her on a pedestal you'll be needy. You need to show she's just another girl you find attractive and that you can find anyone else if it isn't her. Rule of thumb: If not her, then someone better.

• How to not be in the firendzone...

1. Do not be nice to women from the start. Be an asshole or indifferent.

2. Do not see her as special but just another girl

3. Never act like your begging her to go out with you. Do your own thing and give her a heads up if she wants to come from time to time. If she is interested she'll bite and if not well FUCK THAT BITCH and do your thing and move on.

4. Sloots gonna sloot.

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../417rESpW0DL._SY355_.jpg

R. I. P ZYZZZZ

• 5. Never text her more than she text you and do not constantly initiate convoy with her. She needs to reach out to you. If bitches be wanting they'll come calling. Else, if she doesn't bite then you know she was wrong girl to be wasting time on.

• @funny_strange_man Lol this is to get most women. Surprise even the most boastful and prideful woman you can think of suffers from self esteem issues. Why you think they care about makeup or likes on facebook.

All women are insecure. Very few are secure with themselves and this method works. Women say otherwise because it makes them look retarded but doing the logical route of actually showing you care for the girl doesn't send you anywhere but the friendzone.

Either treat her like she is nothing special or be an asshole to her. Being sweet and nice from the start sends you to the friendzone.

• @TakeMaker No this is how you attract all women. Similar to how men don't want to get with women who are sluts for relationship. Women don't want to be with men who give themselves easy to her from the start unless of course she already wants him then it just makes things easy for her.

Men are the gatekeepers of sex and women commitment.

• Wow, excellent! I haven't been friendzoned, but that's because I never confessed to female friends I fell for. I just let the feelings die.

Maybe next time I fall for someone, I can use these tips, and see how it goes. If she still refuses, on to the next woman! ;)