Why I'm Giving Up On Dating and Finding a Wife: Love is Dead

Today's women are just too complicated for men to date.

If you are poor, then you are not good enough to date them. If you are wealthy, then all they want is your money. So you lose either way. I am poor and girls just usually treat me like dirt. But when I get paid from my work, they can only think of my money. So it's like when you are poor they think you are cute but just not boyfriend material. But when you're wealthy you are boyfriend material, but you need to pay $$$ for being a boyfriend.

I basically just gave up on women. Plus, with Facebook and Twitter and countless online dating sites out there, women are becoming more and more unstable now. They are more and more undependable now. They never tell the truth and who knows what they are thinking.

All I know is men and women don't need each other anymore in this modern age. Back in the 1920s, women needed to hand-wash cloths and take care of lots of kids and buy fresh meat and vegetables from the market every day because there's no refrigerator. Needed to burn coal or wood for fire in order to cook. Needed to burn coal or wood for bathtub. House chores alone were a handful. Men worked from sunup until sundown. If a man had no wife, then he couldn't eat hot dinner----except himself, and nobody washed his dirty cloths----except himself. So back in those days nobody dares to divorce because if you divorce then you cannot live anymore. Only royalties back in those days can afford a divorce. Nowadays, women no longer cook. They put frozen TV dinner in microwave. They let laundry machines wash their cloths. Therefore they can dump one man after another and even if they found a man they still keep shopping for another man on Facebook daily.

The bottom line is this: There is no more love nowadays. Women don't love anymore. They simply shop around on Facebook for a good deal. And they shop daily even when their status on Facebook is "married". Love is a thing of the past. Back in the days, a wife would stick to her dying husband until said husband dies. Now with Facebook and Twitter, forget about sticking to the husband. New husband everyday actually. Every man on Facebook is her husband. No more love for you.

You can be open with your feelings and all that as well. I think it is one of the natural self defenses mechanisms to make it very hard to be a friend to a girl you love. I couldn't do it and I tried, I just get angry at the situation and quit trying. I don't know about others but when I seek out a girl, it's because I find her attractive and want her sexually and emotionally. I have couple of girl friends and they're just friends and the girls I love, I keep at a distance if they don't love me back because I can't be friends with them. There are too many feelings involved and one heck of a roller coaster ride. Out of sight and out of mind.

In my experience, a man's looks can significantly affect the way women perceive him. A witty remark can be charming or it can be annoying. Any question can be tenderly answered, or rebuked harshly. A woman's heart is a very shallow thing. As a game, dating is rigged, and lying is one way to rig it in your favor. Maybe spreading your seed and moving on is the best way for men with fewer options.

Part of the problem is American culture and our media here. The media plays a large role in how people lead their lives and their goals and dreams. In America our media places women on a very high pedestal and men far beneath them. Women are portrayed as intelligent sex goddesses and males as simple idiotic dummies who must battle endlessly to gain the attention of one of these supreme female beings. The media also constantly shows women with super good looking muscular men who are very sexy and mysterious. Often these males are shown as "bad boys" who live life on the edge and are super confident and also extremely romantic. So, is it any wonder why girls turn down average guys so often. Granted we all know TV is only TV, however we all are still influenced by it more than we know sometimes. I've seen it first hand. Most girls want an attractive, confident, romantic, assertive, bad ass guy. However nice guys generally are more shy and not at all bad asses. I myself am romantic but not good looking and such, but that is only 1 out of 5 major things. No wonder why I have problems.

Unfortunately, we cannot change the effect the media has had on the female population in the United States. Also let me note that males have been effected as well and there are plenty of females out there having issues. At least we know what it is that these women are looking for. That's a start at least. Now THIS BY NO MEANS means all women want this. However it is quite clear by the difficulty so many men are having that nice guys are having significant problems in this country.

If a man shows completely no interest in a pretty woman he might be considered * gay *, and that is not fair. As these dull games keep going on and on in our society where we * pretend * we don't care. We lie , we ignore someone we care about EVERYONE loses no matter how many books you guys read. Everyone loses.

I'm 31, have a job in downtown Detroit, no kids, dresses comfortable, and an introvert. I've had 0 dates, near as I can count in the past 15 years, And no sex, and no relationships either. About 75% of women I meet are solely interested in dating/dancing/dining bullshit. They are either commitment-phobic, or have put themselves on a pedestal. They're all waiting for the perfect guy to come along and will find a reason to reject anyone else.

Oh, I know, I know. "You're too bitter." Yeah, I wasn't always. After you do everything that you can, and you're still screwed, let's see how positive your outlook becomes. Then we have the "just wait". Just wait. Good things come to those that wait." Yeah, I'm 31, bub. How old are you?

Then we have the guy who said "get a prostitute". Thanks, I think most people can 'service' themselves. How do they get anyone to care for them? I've heard all the dating techniques, confidence-building routines, lower-your-standards, all the BS from people.

"Go to church". Sorry, not a religious Jesus freak. And when I was, people were there to worship, not hook up. Go to classes. Yup, did that. People were there to learn, not hook up. Try online dating. Yup, did that. Try singles activities groups. Yup, did that. Try speed dating. Did that. Just chat up women in supermarkets, coffee shops. Yup, did that. I did mention that i was respectful to women and still ended up with no dates, right? No? T`hen there you go.

Tried being a bad boy. Tried being just me. Tried being sexual. Tried being chaste. Nothing works. Each woman has a different reason for rejecting the guy (even for each guy). I finally figured out the problem ISN'T ME. It's the psychopaths out there that want to play and manipulated and get their egos stroked by 50 guys who all want them. Tired of the mind-games, the liars, etc.

I give up. Women don't want me, so be it. I can't do a god damn thing about it.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 34

• My boyfriend works a part time job, and makes less money than me, still with him. In fact I make about double his pay, and it means nothing to either of us.

@redeyemindtricks I believe also makes more than her husband annually, and guess what?

We're all in love, we're all happy. Not all women are evil gold diggers bud, might be time to look in the mirror and find the real root of the problem.

• That's what you get when men and women don't need each other anymore and sleeping around and acting like a kid your whole life is socially acceptable.

I will not deny that I'm very picky when it comes to men and won't settle for someone. He needs to be attractive to me, have a great personality, be intelligent, have a job that at least pays average wage, we need to have things/interests in common and we need to have the same dreams and values in life. But that's because I am looking for someone to be with for the rest of our lives.

Because I am so picky I already know from the start of our relationship that this is a guy a I see a future with. However, after years of dating and one longer relationship I've realized that's not how other people do it. They get into relationships with no real thought of a future together. Instead they're thinking "we'll see where it goes". They also do what you said and continue looking for something "better".

If I'm with someone I'm honest, 100% loyal and faithful and take the relationship very seriously, but I've been lied to by almost all guys I've dated, I've caught many guys on dating sites lying even before we even met and I've been cheated on in extremely brutal ways. And no, it's not obvious bad boys. It's very different types of guys but they have all turned out to be the same liars and cheaters.

So I've also given up now. Although it's sad it's also a relief. I'm tired of dating and I'm tired making an effort and being serious when the guy is not. I'm tired of getting hurt and always wondering if I'm being lied to or cheated on again. I've realized I don't actually need a man. It would be amazing to have a partner to share life with, but I don't NEED it. I have my own friends, family, money, apartment, education, career etc. I have even started the process of having kids on my own now. I know people have different opinions of that, but honestly I don't care anymore. It's my life and I know that if I want to be a mom I will have to do it on my own since I can't find the right guy. To never have kids is not an option for me. It's what I've wanted my whole life. Family is very important to me and the only thing I really care about in life. So now that I have given up on dating, and know that I probably won't ever find Mr. Right, I don't see a reason to wait to have kids anymore, so I'm not. I'm going to live my life and do what I want, not pause it to wait for a man that may or may not show up in the future.

• I guess you became Single For Life but not by choice then? Completely involuntarily.

I've given up a long time ago, more than a dozen years, forget the age displayed I'm not 19 years old.

I have a negative outlook on life, this world and reality altogether, but I do not blame the other gender for me being Single, and over time I just think Single For Life is the only real option left for me, since it's unlikely I'd ever find the right girl. Different people are never going to similar or the same no matter what. because different people think and feel differently about things, have different interests on mind, as well as different goals and objectives in their lives which may or may not become conflicts of interests in their relationships.

I'm very deep and unhappy about the way things are in this world and reality, if you read any of my comments above, as I've already made a ton and maybe you'll understand why.

• Good for you for going after you want and puttign yourself first... that's great! I wish you all the luck in the world on the mommy front... it is the best!

• Couldnt agree more... lol every girl is pretty hippocritacal cause they're hating on your Take and yet there doing the exact same thing in the comments by saying it's not good enough LOL I agree with the guys comments... Sorry but it's true, this society is screwed up now with this generation

• It seems like all of these failed relationships have skewed your perception of women. I get where you are coming from, and as we move forward in time, it seems that everyone, man or woman, are becoming more apathetical.

Please do not blame every single woman out there becuase you were with some shitty woman. Not all of us are like that. Not every woman cares solely about money or looks. Love is not dead. Love is still out there if you look hard enough. I know that seems cliche but it's true. Keep looking and don't give up.

• This is why I love you ☺️

• Never said their was not shitty people. But when a sizable population states their is a problem, when a man states how he tried everything he could for fifteen years and nothing, it seems rather absurd to simply dismiss it out right as him simply not trying hard enough or it being an isolated incident. Men everywhere are saying the same thing, we have MGTOW redpillers herbivores (Japanese equivalent of MGTOW) men stating that they want to learn how to be an asshole to attract women, men stating how they can't deal with women any more, marriage rates have dropped dramatically and men everywhere are stating the same problems. And womens response is to claim their is no problem. Doesn't that sound a bit absurd to you? If the vast majority of women claimed their was an issue do you think it would be acceptable for men as a whole to dismiss it out right and say its clearly on women not men? Their are a lot of problems in our society, statistics show this, anecdotal evidence shows this.

• Being positive isn't going to fix the problem, acknowledging that their is a problem is going to help fix the problem and so far no woman wishes to admit to it. They don't want to acknowledge that men are now shunning women because their afraid of what she will do whether it be destroy his reputation or have him arrested. Afraid to marry because she will divorce him (because almost all divorces are initated by women) and take away everything he has from his money to his children. Women don't want to admit that their is a very big problem and as long as women keep pretending like everything is fine we are going to continue to suffer, all of us. Women need to step up need to admit that something is wrong and work with men to fix the problem, if only women are listened to then clearly we are not communicating and that's exactly what your statement was, a refusal to truly listen to what is being stated. Yes he shouldn't give up but its also true that their is a problem.

• The fact that you've given up on dating/finding a wife is nobody's fault but your own. You can put forth as many reasons as you want (women get 'complimented too much', are 'too religious', etc.) to make yourself feel better and less at fault. Nonetheless, most of the population seems to have not nearly as much issue with this not so complicated topic.

Sorry sweetpea, but it sounds like you've given up because you've decided you're better than anyone else. That no woman is 'worthy' of your narcissistic views.

• loool, the male vs female votes on this opinion

• lol you're great. I love how all I did was leave my fucking opinion and your reply is to right away dismiss it and call me 'just another feminist'.
      Love the irony! Never fails to make me laugh.

• @kaylaS91 I think they may have gotten me confused with you lol, which just goes to show you that reading comprehension is dead haha

• basically social media has turned both men and women both into commitmentphobic assholes who are either too scared, or too afraid of missing out to love.

people these days treat others like they do cell phones- they upgrade each other on a whim, to something shinier and newer, even if one they had would have sufficed, with just a little tlc.

i went through tons of shite relationships and only met my soulmate at 28, after years of heartache and soul-crushing rejection. but he's been worth all of it, and we do plan on staying together "until death do us part"... we're not rich, and we both have scars of our own; we just refuse to give up on each other.

so please do yourself a favour and don't lump us all in with those faux kardashian-esque idiots. either change the type of woman you're looking for, or where you're meeting them; that's about all i feel qualified to offer, since you've likely made up your mind to tune out anyone who doesn't agree with you.

• If seems less like gals are generally 'awful' and more like gals don't want you so you regard them as 'awful'. "Most girls want an attractive, confident, romantic, assertive, bad ass guy. However nice guys generally are more shy and not at all bad asses. I myself am romantic but not good looking and such, but that is only 1 out of 5 major things. No wonder why I have problems." If you don't want to date gals go ahead but I find it off settling to make create an entire theory around it implying the 'blame' is one gals with some extreme delusional claims rather than simply state you're bowing out because gals don't want you. Incompatibility dude. It likely happens to most people.

"They never tell the truth"
    This is an extreme delusional claim.

"In America our media places women on a very high pedestal and men far beneath them."
    Studies show otherwise. Most heroes are male. Most speaking characters are male. Most female characters are generally ''eye-candy" or serve no to little other pursues than the heroes' sexual or romantic interest. Unsure how it's a pedestal to often have no other purpose than to fuck or date the hero... only if she's attractive of course.

"The media also constantly shows women with super good looking muscular men who are very sexy and mysterious."
    These women are also super good looking. It seems your issue is that super good looking gals want super good looking guys.

• Stepping back, a lot of women on here have little to no sympathy for this. I mean, you did nothing but drag women through the dirt and blame us for your predicament. But a lot of guys resonate with what was said, which is sad. And not to be mean, but then I remember I'm on GaG. Guys :/ I wish you could see how good it can be with the right girl. I know there are some really good guys on here, and I really hope you guys find your perfect person. <3

• No, You say i dragged you women through the dirt. You're wrong. I am brutally honest and i will tell it like it is. People don't like the cold hard truth.

• You haven't the spoken the truth at all :) Or you just have incredibly terrible luck with women (which doesn't make me a bad woman or girlfriend) it just makes you unlucky.

• It's the environment you are exposing your self to. If all you date or pursue are women who watch reality shows and closely follow the lives of said celebrities of these shows then that's the problem.

You have to step outside of the box and seek out like minded individuals such as your self. Where there are like minded individuals there are bound to be someone of the opposite sex that feels the same as you do.

Society does indeed play a role in the overtly dramatized lifestyle of sex and beauty. However a REALIST knows that it is all for the camera that REAL PEOPLE have REAL expectations.

So seek out REALIST rather than WORLDLY women.

• I should also add I am a black female and I in no way conform to these character traits you have described.

I'd suggest immediately ditching women who even in the slightest resemble these traits. It doesn't matter if their a friend or not. You need to get into the habit of surrounding your self with people who view the world as you do.

That requires uprooting your self from certain environments.

• Very good point miss PMR, sometimes a real change requires an uproot and putting yourself where you belong. Exciting too

• Dude you're wrong. My boyfriend has no job and no money and he is overweight but I am still with him! You know why? Because I LOVE him and know I won't get the same bubbly and glowing feeling with anyone else. I am engaged to him and we will be getting married as soon as I turn 18. He told me that I am marrying a poor man, but I told him that we are rich in soul and rich in love and that is all we need :) he is going to be 22 once I'm 18 <3 I don't know which girls you're talking to, but it seems like the only problem you have is you're looking at the hot thots who wear too much makeup and are OBVIOUSLY gold diggers! You're not going for the average girls or ugly Betties. You're looking at the models and you're getting mad once you can't get your dick wet because they're married and won't send you a titty pic xD

• The prob is that you have met the wrong women
    Not all women are like that. There are good ones out there who love you for who you are. I heard today from a friend of mine that he's 21 , lives alone, doesn't have a work, doesn't even have something to eat sometimes and he has a rich girlfriend who loves him so much and helps him to live. She can't do everything for him bcs of her parents but every money given to her she spends them for her boyfriend who is trying to find a job. So there are also good women who love your personality most

• My only issue with this Take is that you aren't really reflecting on your own actions. Not all women are the way you describe. Maybe you need to date within your circle? But there are women looking for love and I'm one of them. And we're in the same boat as you so please don't group us all together like that because a lot of the things you stated men are just as guilty of doing as well.

• IF woman don't work out, you can always try men, since they seem to be better in this case.

• Very good suggestion but... I was about to try a man and it made me uncomfortable. I wish I was gay or fully bisexual. Life would be easier for me.

• Excuse me? What the hell did you just suggest a straight man like me do?

• If it's not your thing, don't do it. It was just a suggestion. If women don't work, try something new.

• You say that girls like confident and romantic guys because of media rather than biology. Confident is sexy, romance is alluring. You might not have either and the issue with insecurity in males is that it causes girls to dislike you which makes you even more insecure. Terrible cycle. You should cut out of the cycle by figuring out how to be confident.

• Dude, you can give up on whatever you want to give up, you don't need to explain why you chose to do that to anybody especially by portrying other gender in bad colors only. If you think giving up will bring more adventages to your life than disadvantages, then do that, it's your life, and you live it.

• Oh cry me a river. As usual you weaklings only see your own problems and from your own point of view, you never even stop to think, if maybe all men aren't that great either and maybe, just maybe, women are different from each other. They problem actually is you, maybe it's your personality, maybe it's the way you present yourself, maybe it's the kind of women you approach, I don't know, but the problem is you.
    No one feels sorry for you, crying about how horrible it is to be you won't help.

• All us men ask is for you to stop being a whore... whys it so hard for you?

• I rather be alone than be in a relationship with a whore. Am not a misogynist, am a truth seeker and the truth is women are mercenaries and only fuck the highest bidder. Women are naturally programmed that way.

Typical irrational female response ' am a misogynist or bitter an blah blah blah'. You can't argue my facts becuase women can't fathom anything logically.

• @Mrwoo99 That's like if I said all men are weak-willed, spineless, sexist pussies, but luckily that only applies to a few pathetic specimens, like yourself.
      In all honesty, there are lots of great men out there, it's a loss to no woman that you're not on the market, we won't miss you.

• Very poorly written. Not all women are like this. You just keep finding the bad ones out of a whole bunch.

• yup, my cousin doesn't work and his wife keeps him :P , true love haha. You just need to know how to make a woman love you

• Lol good luck in life. Nobody likes a pity party.

• Opinion owner. Your really mean too.. don't you have anything constructive to add for a guy in bliss ?

• @Puppylove94 Not everyone responds to tough love, but I agree. Feeling sorry for yourself and giving up is not healthy.

• @DiogoRibeiro is right.
      @Puppylove94 "He needs to move on and realize the right person will come along at the right time. Everyone gets rejected. It isn't just guys."For clarity, I never said it was just guys. I still don't think you are putting yourself in his shoes though, it's extremely hard to not feel sorry for yourself when (in his shoes remember) it feels like time after time, you aren't good enough for any of the people you are trying to date. It takes a special level of confidence (or a high enough ego) to just brush it off and move on to the next person. Back to the original point, I agree he shouldn't feel sorry for himself BUT, it is easy to understand why he feels sorry for himself. Maybe this time away from trying to date will let him better value himself rather than trying to place so much value on the person he's trying to date.

• Oh hun, you are thinking wrong. Do not beat urself up. Maybe you are looking at the wrong girls, I dont know? Women in general are not that complicated... Seriously.

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 47

• Oh lord, look at all the haters, especially all the bitter women who are so upset with your decision. Ignore them. It's okay it's your decision and you're happy with it. Maybe one day, I'll give up too because most women won't date a guy like me and there are so many shitty people out there who don't deserve me.

• Giving up is learning to let go of those delusions and desires, because in the end that's what it really is. The pretty gorgeous sexy girl that you see today, well it's not always going to remain that way because people age, so it's like flowers, they are so pretty when they first bloom, but then eventually they wrinkle up and dry up, and then finally and inevitably they also die. Same goes for people and pretty much every other living thing.

Look on the bright side at least he ain't the only one here that's been single for a long time.

Besides, you, me and @Unit1 had all agree on one thing, and that is antinatalism, bringing life into existence into this word brings guaranteed harm and suffering to someone that never asked for it in the first place. That's the main reason why we don't agree to having any children, what is the point anymore after we had realize how bad and terrible this mess of a world is?

• @JudgmentDay I really admire your realism about the world. You're not delusional like how most people are. It's so hard to fight off my delusions and desires 😞

• The vast majority of people are deluded and are believing illusions even despite obvious evidence.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3268a0145d.jpg

@JudgmentDay I am not that much of an anti-natalist as you are but I still hold the position of giving birth being a very bad idea in times like these. However I do have a problem with natalists if I encounter them and interact with them.

Yes, this world is a mess, it's controlled by the superior class citizens, who rule this world and make things happen at their will. And we, the middle class citizens are their puppets, we fund them with our taxes.

But back to the main topic: Love is nearly extinct. Proof of it are us: Some of us simply live better being single.

• Same here buddy, welcome to the club of Single For Lifers. I actually had been single for more than 30 years, never had any dates, didn't really care anymore either.

Don't feel too bad. Look on the bright side, at least we don't have to worry about being cheated on, or any other unwanted drama, we can prioritize and save most of our hard-earned money for ourselves, we have more control over our finances and resources.

The way I look at it, it really don't matter anymore. If people really want to follow the tradition of raising a family and passing on their genes, then they can keep trying and keep taking risks with "love" and relationships.

Otherwise, dating, relationship, sex, love, etc. is all more or less redundant.

Besides with automation technologies on the rise eventually people can just have machines become their assistants and servants in the household, why even bother having other people around you that may not get along with you and fight with you all the time? I just hope that reality happens soon, and hopefully that it's reasonably affordable.

Because things can be problematic as we single for lifers head toward the end of life period when and if we survive and live in our elderly years all on our own though. We may not have anyone else to to really look after us and take care of us, but if automated machines can do that then we're all good.

i realized that "love" isn't real anyway. All those desires and feelings we have for somebody else from the opposite gender are all the work of chemicals, hormones specifically within our brains and bodies, it's just doing it's work to try to get us to mate and procreate just so that the chance of us all dying out becomes reduced, because without those attraction and desires "effects", then nobody would have ever mated or procreated and we all would have died out long time ago.

So all in all I know that Love is all but Illusions and Delusions. Romantic Love specifically.

• One solution more men are choosing is building relationships online with foreign women. Specifically Latinas and Filipinas. Not because they are "hot" or "exotic" but because they retain religious faith (Catholic), love of family and children, are proud of domestic skills and are far less contaminated with the sexual politics, psychodrama and the cynical deviousness of Western women. I am not philosophizing here. I did this, she's here and we are into "happily ever after". Western women hate and fear this because it ruins the scam. Let them die alone with rabbit vibrators in the drawer beside them.

• That and foreign women don't have it in their head that they have to let the guy initiate everything. Maybe I've had good luck in friends with foreign parents but the girls who aren't "Americanized" (hopefully that comes across how I intended) tend to focus on the more important things rather than petty stuff like "He made eye contact with me for longer than 4 seconds, what a creeper".

• How does this garbage get featured? I guess for clicks...

You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better, but not having a single date in 15 years means you're obviously doing something wrong, and your self-serving bias isn't doing you any favors. It's not the entirety of the women gender - it's you.

Self Serving Bias - people's tendency to attribute positive events to their own character but attribute negative events to external factors

• Maybe it's just a Detroit thing. After all, I hear bad things about Detroit all the time and now I've heard about its women. Must be a terrible place to live.

Anyway, you might want to seek a counselor of some type if you're truly "depressed and unhappy" like your profile states. They might help you become a happier individual, which will certainly reflect in your daily life and help on this quest to finding love. I've dated women before who were depressed and I can tell you first-hand, it's difficult to tolerate. I was only able to because I have patience. You seem to be equating your happiness with finding love, when in reality, you just need to figure out what it is that you like doing when you have the free time when not working. You shouldn't need to validate your existence and happiness by involving women into the equation. You're going to be miserable for your entire life if you convince yourself that you absolutely need female company and this just makes you look desperate when you say you need something and then complain when you can't get it.

You explain that you're introverted, so if that is the case then I can understand you probably try to avoid social gatherings or don't stick around for very long. This might be part of the issue. Introversion is not necessarily an attractive quality unless you're also looking for a woman who just likes to sit at home all day and read books or something, and when you look for specifics in dating, like an ideal body weight or a certain annual salary, is when you have less options to choose from.

If you have chosen to give up, then that is your decision. In my experience, the best things in life have happened when I least expected them to. The more you search for something the more desperate you become every day that you didn't get it. I don't believe that if a woman approaches you, you're going to immediately assume she is a gold-digger and wave her off. You'll probably give her a chance and see where it might lead.

• Girls only really care about money when they are looking for someone to get married to, buy a house, and raise kids with. They don't expect a millionaire but they do typically expect the guy to make between 20-50% more than they do.

However, when they are young and in their sexual exploration phase they aren't really interested in responsibilities and sacrifices that acompany serious relationships/marriage. During this phase, they don't give a fuck about how much money a guy has and instead focus on guys who are hot and fun to hang out with/go to parties with.

There are plenty of guys who can get girls to willingly send them naked pictures and spread their legs without having to spend a dime or even commit to them. If you are sexually attractive and have good social skills, then you don't need money to attract girls.

• Yeah but the guys who get those women are usually tall jacked assholes, psycho bad boys/thugs and six pack pretty boys who are players. Its usually down to genetics.

• Do not blame technology advancements and all girls for being unable to establish love and relationships. It's the people, who are fault.

Yes, love is nearly extinct. We live in a very materialized world, where the economy is a sad joke and the way to potentially live is by backstabbing other citizens through faked-love (love for money), breaching trust, blackmailing etc.

Many people care only about themselves and it's all about me, me and me. That they are actually messing with potential people is bad.

But do you know what the good news is?

If you have no girlfriend because everyone is not real and abusing love and are after money, then you are damn lucky you are still single. Wouldn't want to fall victim for that!

• I advise anyone that wants to be single for really long time till the day they die to prioritize in maintaining their health and as well as their finances, have to save for retirement somehow, and it should be much more efficient and easier without children or a spouse to take care of, though not absolutely. Other than that, their education, although the current education system is a big fucking mess, too much regurgitation of information tossed back and forth between instructors and students.

• @JudgmentDay True that! It's the only way to live in fullest possible potential, as much as this world allows us to.

• Also look at the women being close minded to this decent mytake. I thought women were better than that and shaming the mytake author. I was wrong obviously and I won't deny that.

• You don't really understand what women want. The most important thing in a man is not his wealth or hotness. It's his ambition and his confidence. You'll never be attractive to every girl, but you can be attractive to a large enough number of them if you have those two qualities. Blaming women's progress in the workforce or a few gold diggers here and there is a cop out. You're just making excuses to make yourself feel better about your choice to abstain from women. If that is your choice then that's fine. Just don't lie to yourself in the process

• Didn't you write a question saying women don't like ambitious men just the after effect of men who are ambitious.

• NEVER blame the opposite gender. But DO blame the system. If it wasn't rigged and corrupt and a big fucking mess, we wouldn't be suffering from large amounts of unemployment and instability which is a big factor to all of this in the first place. And with all those problems it only further made things difficult on finding and holding a stable job to even maintain and sustain a relationship or even a marriage and a family.

I do have to agree that NOT every single woman on the planet are gold diggers.

But if he is really that concerned about being ripped off, then he should just save all of his money as much as possible for things that he actually needs, save it for retirement or something, because once someone has become single for so long it will become very hard to impossible to ever have a relationship, thus no traditional family or children to support them when they are all on their own.

All depends on what your priorities and goals really are.

• You want to be gay or single, good for you. No need to inflict that decision on others. We don't care.

• Opinion owner How constuctive , why did you even post an opinion?

• Wow* speaking of dicks... looks like you have finally evolved into one. Dont worry tho, someone will eventually shove you up someone ass.

• Opinion owner This here with all this anger pointed at each other , is why men don't seem to think bonding with each other is benificial. This is the way , that those who oppose men have krept in between us to pit us against each other. we need to bond together instead and stay strong together so this doesn't happen. Not interested. ?

• Given that there are 7 billion people on this planet, there are plenty of people who find love. Those who don't need to do some soul searching to see what exactly they are offering.

For every gold digging woman, there are hundreds who are not. The basic pyramid structure of our society will tell you there's a whole lot of poor people and a handful of rich. There wouldn't be enough wealthy men to go around.

When millions of people have no problems finding someone to love, that would seem to me that the problem lies in the individual. Just by my observations, those who are on the extreme side of introverted, social awkwardness and social incompetence will be the ones most likely to be alone forever. These people tend to be highly intelligent and technical, but lack any emotional understanding - hence they do not connect well with others and work best alone.

You may need to do some soul searching and reflect on the type of person you are. Often, one's own perception of themselves is based on their over-inflated ego. Basically, when you are the only one who thinks highly of you, you're probably the dick who nobody likes.

• "Most felt bad for me spending too much on them." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      And they managed to convince of that loool

• "The asker seems to have a long string of failed relationships"
      I don't think he has had relationships at all.

• So women are shallow - some of them, anyway. It's not Facebook's fault. Nor is it the laundry machine's fault. Narcissism is growing, but that was predicted long ago. (2 Timothy 4, to be exact.) That train will not be slowed down, even if we were to suddenly find ourselves knocked back to the Oregon Trail days you so glamorize. The guilty will always find a way to defy what's right - even if it kills them.

I recall one woman who was willing to lay it all on the line for me. But I knew I could never bring her what she truly needed. So I urged her to give someone else a chance. It devastated me, and she too felt hurt. But it was the right move. She is happier and more in love now with the other guy than she could ever be with me. Love is not dead. It's just rarer. A lot rarer. Nobody loves, because nobody has faith in anything. Faith is dying, and love cannot exist in a faithless world.

A woman who turns me down for a shallow reason is one thing. I save the bitterness for the kind that will lie to your face, lie to your loved ones, make a scene about their betrayal of you, or otherwise prove that they were the enemy the entire time, playing the lover as a means of sabotage. Or if they cheat dramatically. Or if they abandon you to join some demented cult.

As I've aged, it's gotten easier to see these red flags, and cut these types of women loose before I get too emotionally invested in them.

One way to view your own losses: Luke 18:8 paints a similarly dim picture of humanity's future. (Will there not be one left left that believes?)

Will there not be one decent human being left on this planet? Yes, there will be. But they will be a minority such that they will almost seem to not even matter. 55% of the globe's population is female. That's a lot of women who've reserved special spots in Hell for themselves. All of it predicted. So don't act so surprised that you've uncovered so many hell-bound.

• Generalizing is the worst possible thing you can do when speaking about the opposite sex. You may have come across some bad apples, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the whole gender is flawed, i'm sure you know what kind of girl you are interested in, whether she is attractive, smart, wealthy, whatever, but you know what you want. Since relationships are mutual, what do you have to bring to the table? We are all looking for someone that we are able to communicate and share a relationship with. Put yourself in the woman's shoes, are you going to be interested in a guy that has low self esteem and spends all his time complaining about whats wrong with others, but doesn't take the time to reflect on his own shortcomings? The type of people we attract are the type of people we can relate with the most, if you continue to attract shallow money hungry women, what is it about you that makes you a prime target for such a lady. Is that the vibe you give off? if so then you should focus on taking responsibility for your failed relationships and find ways to improve yourself, don't just play the blame game. Relationships are a two way street, both of you have to bring something to the table, there has to be a reason for you to be interested in her, and vice versa.

• I agree with you but my view on this subject isn't as harsh as yours. Not only do I believe I'll be alone forever, but I want and have a need to be single. Not because I gave up on women but more of that i don't want a person getting too close to me. I need my space as an introvert. I need my peace. I'll check out girls but rarely look twice at them. Like this one girl who's a lifeguard at the pool, I find her really cute and I can't help but check her out. Since I always look at her she's probably creeped out but idc I have no plan on chatting with her so she looks at me a lot too.

• The only reason you are checking her out is because of the hormones in your body doing it's thing, and because there's no way to completely get rid of them. Otherwise you would be more optimal, efficient, focused, logical and won't have any unnecessary distractions by those hormones. it's always just the effects of hormones when you are checking someone out that is of the opposite gender that you find to be interesting because of their physical features and appearance.

• I'm sorry about your experiences dude, but love isn't dead, and it's not right to blame everything on the girls. Almost everyone seems to be less willing to put in the effort these days. But love is still out there. In fact, after everyone here has gone, love will still live on.
    All this being said, good luck in the rest of your life. I hope you find happiness eventually. If not from love, then from other things.

• Relationships and dating aren't for everyone, and if they want to give up, truly give up, then they will. It all comes down to what your goals and objectives are, and what your priorities are. I personally think it's really all worth the risks if somebody is serious about having a family of their own someday and raising a traditional family otherwise, it can either be delayed as long as possible or avoided completely altogether if they aren't fully up for dating or establishing a relationship with anyone else. I still believe it's BETTER to call it quits completely on dating, sex, relationships, etc. than be someone that sleeps around with other people for fun, but that's just me.

• You may be right. I don't have interest in kids or marriage, so maybe I have no chance. I'm not ready to give up though. But I respect your choice.

• @true_love_lover18

the more I thought deeper about the whole thing with mating and procreation the more unhappy and depressed I became. I seem to believe that the reality of it is that "there is no love", rather it's just the work of hormones in our bodies trying to complete it's objectives of getting us to procreate and mate, because if it wasn't for that within us all then we'll eventually die out. But then I analyze even further and deeper and realized that no matter what we do or don't do we still die no matter what, it's just an endless cycle of coming into this kind of a world where people are exposed to harm and suffering and then they inevitably die. Deep and existential. Why and why in anyone's right mind would ever want to come here at all if they had ever known about this? And then that's when I realize I just can't agree with pursuing anyone anymore, what is the point of love when I know that it's "just there" to keep us from dying out, and yet we still die no matter what.

• Good stuff here. I feel very similar. The main difference is that I am too shy and afraid of rejection to even approach women. And lots of insecurities. So I am 26 and the most I ever received from a girl is a goodbye hug for like 1 second at the end of high school. There was another myTake here called "How to Avoid Bad Women" with pretty good stuff in it. Check it out. One thing that bothers me is how parents often don't understand or don't want to accept the fact that their son thinks this way or is going his own way. My parents and even grandparents keep pushing me to find a girlfriend no matter what I say to them. Annoying.

• Hey dude! I feel your pain. I can see that you've been on a long and brutal losing streak. However, it seems like you've made a decision that you really don't want to make. FYI, the next step in your evolution is to just not give a fuck.

I'm a half way decent looking guy and when I was younger I was rejected by several women who looked like absolute dogs because they thought that they deserved the almighty alpha male. I made the mistake of setting my sights low in the hopes of finding someone who had more realistic expectations. No such luck. In reality, I was seeing 10,000 young women lining up for every one alpha male, and they wouldn't settle for anything less. Then, when these women reached their mid 30's, and they're obese and never married, they'd ask "where have all the good men gone?" Well sugar, by that time all the good men are either married, dating younger women, or have gone MGTOW.

Nevertheless, you're making the right decision at the right time. These days relationships are disposable anyway, and it's usuially the women who end up disposing of them. Think of all the money you'll save by not having to make those child support payments. Maybe it's time for you to explore the prostitute option? Chin up and don't get down on yourself! The dating scene is a cesspool and the marrage trap is financial suicide. What I'm saying is that your situation could be much worse than it is right now.

• Have you tried being jacked, alpha and fun?

http://i46.tinypic.com/es11ef.jpg

You know the old saying "girls just want to have fun and get fucked really good"

• That guy reminds me of Zyzz

• So apparently I have to be fitness expert to get a single date? Let me guess I should be alpha too?

Pass, they need to curb unrealistic expectations.

• This gen doesn't care about mass, front to back thickness. Just being ripped.

• I just think its too hard to find a women whos not a ragging whore.

• Thank god you for you. You no longer have to deal with most BS that comes from falling in love, so be happy and free man.

• There is so much wrong with what you said. You are labeling all women negatively. You say no women cook they just make frozen microwave dinners. Who says women should do all the cooking and cleaning. Why do you think women just want money and or looks when there are plenty of women who want more than just those things. Being from Michigan is no excuse i am a fellow Michigander born an raised. I have a girlfriend of a little over 3 years. I do not have lits of money or I am not overly good looking.

• But you are a lucky dude haha. Congrats man, and good on you for being a decent human being.

• More from Guys
    27