How do you make a guy jealous?

How do you make a guy jealous? I'm friends with a lot of guys, I love them but they are all awkward geeks. All of my friends tell me that I need to make my crush jealous since he left me in the friend zone, and he's taking my love for granted. Should I even do that first off, and how do I make him jealous?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Kick up the sexiness factor. If he sees you as a friend, he needs to think about you differently. Not talking about dressing slutty around him - just dress to get noticed by him. Once a tomboy girl I thought was just a friend started dressing in skirts and sundresses more often - I definitely started thinking about her differently after that.

2. Go on dates with someone else. There's a chance that he's keeping you as a backup, and if that's the case, show him that you might not always be there.

But don't just use the other guy (s). Give them a chance - maybe they'll be better than your crush.

• I try to look decent everyday. he tells me that I look really nice. Yeah I am going to try the date thing because that is what I am struggling with. He just keeps me as a backup.

• It happens. There was a girl in college who was perfect for me. I knew it, but I figured she'd always be there. So I chased "hotter" girls - one day, she got tired of waiting and found someone else. Now she's married to him.

One of my biggest regrets.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't get jealous. If I cannot trust the woman I am with then we have not business being together. Watch out. You try and make him jealous if he is any real man, he will just tell you to screw yourself and dump you fast. Don't play games with someone's feelings..

• How do I get him to not use me though?

• They cannot use you for anything unless you let them. You need to take responsibility for your actions. I don't know what it is your talking about so you would have to be more specific. But if it is sex, don't give them sex, unless your getting your needs met.

• Guys generally don't get jealus, at least not me and my friends, and most other guys I know.

The guys getting jealus is usually the ones who is overprotective to their girlfriends.

• Really? Girls get so jealous lol.

• Yea, it's true, overprotective guys is the only type of guys I know who get jealus, and those are like extreme jealus, kinda like... You look at his girlfriend and he already wants to kill you

• You go find a new guy to be interested in and stop putting yourself in the friend zone.

• I did not put myself there! I have been trying to find other guys but none compare to him.

• How do I not put myself in the friend zone?

• When you see a guy you are attracted to, don't do anything that could be interpreted as you want to be friends. Don't invite a guy to hang out, invite a guy on a date. Don't accept offers to hang out if you want a romantic relationship.

• sleep with one of your other guy friends and when you see the one that left you tell that one how great the other guy friend is in bed

• I am a virgin. I just turned 18.

• ok then mak out with one of the other guy friends of yours in front of the one that left you

• He has to be into you first.

If I see a girl with another guy I assume she is taken and do not pursue

• If I think a girl is playing petty games with me, she gets ignored.

• first off you obviously dont know how to treat a guy, making them jealous is the wrong way of doing things just be forward about what you want etc its that simple, dont listen to your friends on guy advice especially if they are girls

• I have never gone out with a guy. Lol I do not have any experience. I usually listen to what my friends say since they have experience. But i do not know making a guy jealous by using someone else it just sounded mean to me.

• i never understand why girls think they have to have "experience" to get a guy... its not experience you need its "desire" and initiation

• That's how I am, but guys freak out and friendzone me. I certainly have the desire, and when I like someone I tell them straight up.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't make a man want to be with you. Just move on. Its called free will he can choose to be with who he wants. Trying to make a man jealous is pathetic