Why can't I get a girlfriend, I've tried everything?

Seriously, I've done everything, I look good, practice good hygiene, have a likable personality, I even did the whole nice guy thing for a whole, however, after getting treated like crap by so many people, I couldn't. I changed, I'm cruel, bitter, angry, and have built a massive superiority complex (like the guys that get girls) but even that's not good enough!!! And not out of choice but, I've become rather vicious too, I'm not above using people and girls to suit my purposes (people have used me in the past). Nothing I ever do is good enough, I'm never good enough, and it's eroded my confidence and sense of self-worth to the point that I pretty much hate myself along with everyone else. I'm at my breaking point, I try to hide my anger, I try not to feel it, but apparently girls have some magical ability to see through it, I don't even want to find my anger or sadness anymore, I'm giving up on fighting it, I'm just giving it to it, letting it consume me, I don't have a choice anymore, everyone made all of my choices for me. I don't even care anymore, lately I've been considering suicide to prove a point, maybe kill myself in public to make a statement, I don't even care, I just want to die. I want to be a machine, i wish I was born a sociopath so I wouldn't have to care about anyone else, nothing matters anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• If this story is true and it's how you honestly feel. You need some serious therapy.

Others have made choices for me. What a cop out. At your age only YOU can make the choices.

If you really want to value your life by what is or isn't in it. You're doomed for failure. How about putting a value on what you can make, of your life?

Girls don't have any magical powers to see through you. It's not that difficult to figure out you're a selfish stupid twat. Here's something I recently wrote in another thread. You could learn something by it.

"What you're thinking/feeling creates a positive or negative aura around you. Which people can pick up on. A person won't know exactly what you are thinking. but they will get a sense of it. Even subconsciously. It will tell a lot about you. Especially whether they would avoid you or talk to you if you approached them. Or they approach you."

YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Make some changes in your life. Or continue down the road to failure. If you take failure road. Than be happy about it. It is YOUR CHOICE

What Girls Said 8

• You need to be happy with yourself. When you are you will notice that people will gravitate towards you.

• you are trying to hard... just cool your jets it will happen when it happens. try just simple conversations then see where it goes from there.

• How old are you? I have had a hard time getting a boyfriend. I just never could get one. I just don't get it.

• i have tried the sam things as you only had 3 boyfriends in the past 4 years but they were all cr*p and f**king b*tches!!!

• Hmm well you're cruel bitter angry and have a superiority complex so that probably won't help

• Well, treating them like actual human beings did nothing. I'm bitter and angry because I've been treated like **** and I have a superiority complex because I'm better than everyone else, people are all just cruel and awful.

• Who says you're not worth something?

• A lot of people, my old school, my current school, I used to look at my reflection and tell myself how worthless I was when I woke up in the morning.

• The question is how did you approach the girls. It's all about the approach.

• You put your self value by the fact that you have a gf?

• How else can I prove myself as a man, that's what males evolved for

• Well, I only have a couple of unrealiable friends, and, I don't know, my family has faith in me, but I think I'll be a failure, I have achieved nothing in life

• You can change that. go to school and be awesome!

• You just want to have gf or are you really interested in a special girl?

• I found a special girl, but I wasn't good enough for her, now I won't ever really care about another one, I just need to prove myself

• No, don't do that please. She has to be speacial so you can have a nice relationship. And im sure you will regret it. Just becausr one turn you down doesn't mean you have to act like that.

• Maybe there is your special girl but you have not notice her. You are looking in the wrong place

• That is the awful thing to say.
    Do you know that what goes on your mind comes to your real life? No matter if its good or bad thing? Have you ever watched the Secret movie? If you haven't you should.
    I am assuming that you're just too negative to yourself, look at you talk about trash about yourself. The one and only person who can make you feel so low about yourself is you, not the girls not the neighbor not the teacher and not even your parents. So you said you never good enough, huh? Yeah you say something like that and you expect people to like you? to respect you? to like you? how? how they do that if you as the master of your own universe hate yourself? You don't like you then why other people would bother to like you, huh? You are the center of your world remember that sweetheart, you control your world you create what's going on inside it. Be positive, be grateful for what you have now and you'd receive more someday.
    Bad things happen, it happens to everyone. You, your mom, your friends, me, your teacher, everyone. But it's not going to last forever, succeed people don't go all angry and down and kill themselves when they find trouble, but they learn from it to be the better persons. Why do you think awesome people exist? They just were troubled person who are brave and strong enough to make a move and reach what they really want in life.
    I hope this helps :)

• You don't understand, I'm a monster

• hurt and betrayed and soon I became this super mean bitch with ugly face, I talk and do whatever the fuck I want I thought itd make people scared and finally respect me, but I didn't get any positive vibe from them. they hated me more. I thought and thought why did they hate me so much? then I realized it was because I hated myself! then I tried so hard to change, to love myself to be nice and kind, nothing really change but you know what? I found my best friends because of the changing and I think that's a great prize! I felt soo grateful and I just love what I got and you know what? People start to love me, I got more friends and they all like me, they make me happy and stuff

• Well I still got enemies and weird people who called me names, mocked me for being tall. One day I took a look on the magazine and saw so many female models, they were so freaking beautiful and tall, and then it hit me hard "hey it's good being tall!" and so from that day on I became sooo proud about my heights, I am proud to be me! "I am tall and you are not!" I often thought whenever someone was being mean to me.
      and now I am in high school, this place is the best place ever, I got popular kids as my friends (tho I am not that popular, everyone knows me but I am not that popular in school), they love me, they think I am awesome and they even envy my tall body! Even some girls from elementary told me she just wanted to be tall like me! Yes it is because I accept myself and then people start to accept me. I am the master of my universe, I control them from my mind. Everyone is the master of their own universe, sweetie. Believe that

What Guys Said 8

• Wow dude, you're under 18! Be happy that you're not giving in to today's twisted norms of very young people having girlfriends/boyfriends, losing virginity at 13 or 14, teenage pregnancies and all that crap. You still have a long life ahead of you, and the 'prime age' for dating is yet to come for you. I too had my first girlfriend only when I was 23. No need to push the panic button for another 8 to 10 years at least.

• The VERY FIRST STEP for you is to genuinely like yourself and develop a sense of self... no "nice guy" or "bad boy" routines that are phony.

• Proper relationships are built upon the foundation of mutual acceptance and admiration. Basically, you enter a relationship because it is mutually beneficial for both sides. Obviously the superiority complex is not the reason why others find those people likeable. Also, you're under 18, you have plenty of time.

• Okay, I'll admit, that was a bit extreme, I only start getting that messed up (superiority complex) if I'm really tired, because I don't really think straight anymore.

• I try to fight it, but I get partially psychotic when I'm tired, I guess I stop trying to suppress my own negative thoughts around then.

• Anyways, being a machine and being unemotional would just make your matters worse. What you need to do is find a higher level of balance with yourself. You need to be likeable by a person you would like in order to create a relationship.

• Dont be a nice guy silly -.-'
    Dont u hear dat nice guys finish last? U gotta be a jerk and make arguments to keep things fun. Thats what da cuties want. Be a fawken bad boi and talk shiat like ur looken kool and gotmda SWAG# on u. Thats when u knowmda cuties fell in luv wif u.

• I didn't have a gf for 24 years then I had one for two years. Then just recently I had another one. So be patient

• You sound like Elliot Rodger. Maybe social skills can help?

• I know the feeling I'm nice women and girls ignore me, I'm a jerk its I'm trying to hard. Its harder being a grown man and watching other men and young guys with GF's while your single. I too thought about suicide and it pisses me off seeing douche bags, asswipes, jerks etc treating girls like crap getting girls while nice respectful guys like me get rejected and ignored.

• You need to get abs and a big ****. Also wear snapbacks and swagged stupid shirts. Be rich and popular, and all the girls will love you. Girls are like that man, guys like me and you will never get one, always get friendzoned and see them crying because of other ones. You'r welcome.

• No I like skinny normal intelligent guys

• What? That's early 20s lol

• But you'r over 25, teen girls nowadays are like that