I've never been hit on by a girl and I'm pretty sure no girls are interested in me am I doing something wrong?

Throughout my life I gained lots of weight and during my high school years I lost all the weight and now I'm skinny. I thought losing the weight would help me get girls or at least help girls start to notice me, but I was wrong it didn't help. I don't think I'm ugly so I don't think that could be the problem. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't expect girls to automatically come flocking to you.
    - Do you even talk to girls? If you do, what kinds of things do you talk about?
    * Maybe approach girls first. And most people like taking about themselves, so ask them about themselves so they can do most the talking.
    - How's your hygiene? Do you smell good at all times?
    * As someone who used to struggle with acne, sometimes people assume you have bad hygiene because of something like that. If you have acne, get good Facialcare supplies. If your teeth are a bit yellow, go get whitening strips. If your teeth a really crooked, get a retainer. Wear a good Cologne. Maybe groom your eyebrows a bit.
    - What kind of impression would your clothes give off? (this sounds shallow, but if I see a guy wearing a Korn shirt I run away because I have never meet a guy who liked that music AND respected girls. Maybe not all guys I have since seen wearing Korn shirts actually listen to it, but I still get the impression they do = low respect of girls, at least in my experience. And maybe some girls don't mind that, but I certainly wouldn't choose it.)
    * Make sure your clothes fit you and that they are always clean. And style your hair.

Also keep in mind that being skinny isn't attractive on anyone if they are not exercising and eating right.

I'm sure you'll get a girl :) Good luck!

• Oh! One more important hygiene thing: always makesure your nails are trimmed.

What Girls Said 6

• First off - don't take topless photos of yourself. Girls usually avoid guys that seem shallow or are just looking for sex. Second relationships take time - you won't get one very quickly. Nobody does. Build friendships with lots of females and hope and pray that it develops into something deeper and try to get close to them - flirt with them - win their respect and see where things go.

• I'm looking for a serious relationship not sex and I'm far from shallow. I have no friends that are girls because the girls in my town are either pregnant, just looking for sex, or they have an std this can also be said for a lot of the guys in my town minus the pregnant part. They also do lots of drugs and I don't want to be a part of that.

• You probably felt self conscious before and tried not to be noticed. This happens to a lot of people who lose weight, I've read. Now you need to learn how to project confidence, be more outgoing and share yourself instead of hiding. Best wishes!

• Girls like confident guys and guys who can make them laugh. You know what your strengths are. If not, find them. If you can't see what you have to offer, a girl won't either. Also, don't wait around for a girl to make the first move. Taking the risk and being persistent will also help you win her over.

• only some girls take the initiative. others wait and assume the passive role.

• You need to be happy with yourself. Don't worry so much about getting girls to like you, just focus on being happy. That's the most important thing!

• Besides you lost weight, what moves did you use on them?

What Guys Said 1

• its the first step but its a flight of stairs you gotta climb bro. don't say it didn't help though, im sure losing weight helped and worked to your advantage. now you got the body you gotta work on the game.