Do girls really like a guys morning voice?

What is your honest opinion when you hear a guys morning voice? i know voices are different, but do you really find them THAT attractive to listen too?

This girl that I'm seeing told me that I have a nice pleasant morning voice. I try not to talk as much normally when I have my morning voice until it's back to normal. I feel like i annoy people when I talk like that haha. I was a little surprised when she said, I had a good morning voice.

Anyways ladies, opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I love it, so husky and deeper than usual. A guys morning voice is definitely very sexy

• Do you mean you sound sleepy? That's immensely adorable.

• I guess it does sound sleepy/relaxed, so yah

• I just like a deep voice in general.

• I love it so much. It is so sexy.

• that sleepy sounding voice is honestly so sexy! hearing that first thing in the morning is definitely not a bad idea.

• it's the sexiest sh*t ever

• Yes, it's very attractive :)

• YES. it's both the voice and his tired and messy appearance that i find sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• I know I'm a dude. But when I go out on camp, morning voices sound like you're relaxed, chill, it's actually calming rather than intense. I bet a lot of the gals will be receptive to it too.

• Yeah, I know what you mean. I've always gotten comments in school about how deep and calm my voice is, girls love it apparently haha

• I just commented on that one haha, I think so! I thought the exact same thing when I read it lmao

• That was epic!

• We have a morning voice?

• Yeah, literally the voice you have when you wake up in the morning. It tends to be deeper than normal, or slightly raspy. Some good, others.. not so much.