What is the booty call hour?

It seems like this varies for a lot of people. I feel like 10 pm is kind of early for a booty call, and 4 am is like way too late or almost rude. if a guy calls you between 10 and 11 pm is that a booty call, even if it's an ex you haven't talked to in months?

• Anything after 10 pm is a booty call
  • Anything after 11 pm is a booty call
  • Anything after 12 pm is a booty call
what if it's from an ex...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I have my boyfriend picks me up at 10, but we usually go out to dinner with his sister or hit a late movie, go home and sleep. I guess 10 works for booty calls... I really have no idea, is a booty call a relationship or no?

• well my ex recently called me and then texted me hey whats up at around 10:30 (we haven't spoken in 8 months, he also tried to call a few months ago) and I'm trying to figure out his intentions, we had a nasty break up.

• yes, I do, I'm just scared to call him back

• What do you have to lose? Just don't dive into deep :)

What Guys Said 5

• Kinda depends what time the bars close in your city.

• well they close at 2 am, does that make it the booty call hour?

• For a 2 AM closing, 1:43 AM is the precise time to call it a night on your weak ass game and call in the reserves, because science.

• I'm the one who gets the calls from my ladies usually after 9pm

• 10.00, but maybe 10:30 on a weekend when people sleep later. You might get booty calls before that but anything after those times will most likely be a booty call.

• What about mid day booty calls?

• I sleep real late like at 3am, so anything after 12pm is booty call for me.

What Girls Said 4