What is the booty call hour?

It seems like this varies for a lot of people. I feel like 10 pm is kind of early for a booty call, and 4 am is like way too late or almost rude. if a guy calls you between 10 and 11 pm is that a booty call, even if it's an ex you haven't talked to in months?

• Anything after 10 pm is a booty call
    29% (2)43% (3)36% (5)Vote
  • Anything after 11 pm is a booty call
    43% (3)14% (1)29% (4)Vote
  • Anything after 12 pm is a booty call
    28% (2)43% (3)35% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
what if it's from an ex...

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I have my boyfriend picks me up at 10, but we usually go out to dinner with his sister or hit a late movie, go home and sleep. I guess 10 works for booty calls... I really have no idea, is a booty call a relationship or no?

0|0
    0|0
    • well my ex recently called me and then texted me hey whats up at around 10:30 (we haven't spoken in 8 months, he also tried to call a few months ago) and I'm trying to figure out his intentions, we had a nasty break up.

• Show All
    • yes, I do, I'm just scared to call him back

• What do you have to lose? Just don't dive into deep :)

What Guys Said 5

• Kinda depends what time the bars close in your city.

0|0
    0|0
    • well they close at 2 am, does that make it the booty call hour?

• For a 2 AM closing, 1:43 AM is the precise time to call it a night on your weak ass game and call in the reserves, because science.

• I'm the one who gets the calls from my ladies usually after 9pm

0|0
    0|0
  • 10.00, but maybe 10:30 on a weekend when people sleep later. You might get booty calls before that but anything after those times will most likely be a booty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about mid day booty calls?

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep real late like at 3am, so anything after 12pm is booty call for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4