Do white girls find Japanese guys attractive?

I've noticed lots of girls saying "they have small penises." I am Japanese and I have a medium-large penis. Love isn't all about having sex. It's about caring for each other.

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't have ethnic preference
  • Not sure yet

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I'm a Caucasian girl, and I must say I'm most attracted to guys of the same ethnic group. Not for a specific reason, it just is my preference. Asian guys are a great second though ^^. Penis size is not something I even consider when 'deciding whether someone is attractive or not', especially not for a long term relationship.

• A lot of people date in their own race. I believe humans have the right to date anyone from any ethnicity. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

• No problem! And I fully agree with you on that ^^

• i've only been with japanese so i can't compare to other races but i can say that there is a lot of variation when it comes to genitalia and there are a lot on the bigger side. not sure why the national average is what it is. then again i only know the younger generation.

• oh, i personally know dozens of white girls who love japanese boys

• I heard the truth is regardless of ethnicity all guys have different sizes. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

• Well... it's the same as with every nationality, really. Celebs are hot and normal people are a mixed bag. I do find some Japanese males attractive, and some I don't. s1212.photobucket.com/.../...a0db6917f6fa.jpg.html

^ This one seems pretty good-looking, for example.

• They're my guilty pleasure.

• When I was younger, I fell in love with Japanese culture and language. I'm not nearly as obsessed as I used to be, but still find it beautiful. I'm not sure if it's because of my interest in the culture or not, but I find Japanese men (and other Asian men) EXTREMELY attractive.

• I respect all cultures but the cultures that I am highly interested in are my own (Japanese) including all Asian cultures and European cultures because Europe created my favorite music opera and classical. I noticed that a some American youth love Japan because of Anime, nothing wrong with that but I think if schools would teach about the 442nd regiment they would respect Japanese culture even more.

• Thanks for sharing your opinion.

• Yeah I think most are hot. As for size that's just another stereotype as with other races that have stereotypes.

• Yeah I think they are cute ^_^

• If you meet some crazy "Kawaii otaku" white girl like I see around my town they'd LOVE you hahah.

I personally don't have an issue with race, but I am a size queen.

I have met Asians with large pork-sticks so it is silly to assume penis size of a certain race.

• Depends on the guy's personality.

• I'm not white but I'm pretty sure that in general most women don't like creepy men or men they find unattractive

• From my experience I think a lot of "ethnic preference" comes from having sexual experiences and being around those ethnicities. I was not really attracted to Asian guys in general until I was wooed by my guy and now I only ever find myself attracted to Asian guys.

I went to a very white school and dated all white guys through much of my young life (proximity, I guess?) but I think I find my boyfriend so attractive that I am more attracted to people who have features most similar to him. That sounds ridiculous but I am just trying to be honest XD

What Guys Said 1

• im sure there are plenty white girls that find Japanese guys attractive in this world.