Guys, what your ideal date?

What would be your ideal date, lets just say the girl was perfect for you as well

Most Helpful Guy

• if she was perfect for me then we can grab burgers and shakes and then hit up minigolf and then go to the plaza and go on the Ferris wheel and then go to the hot air balloon and then end it with the beach.

• well shit lol all in one day? lol

• oh hell yeah, she's perfect for me right?:D its gonna be a long date for her to remember and sleep on when its over:)

What Guys Said 7

• It's gonna sound like a cliche answer, but it's really true: with the right girl, I can do just about anything and have a blast.

Ideally, I'd love to take a woman on a dinner date to a fun foodie restaurant near the beach, and then go listen to live music outdoors or see a movie at a drive-in theater. Or just walk near the water and talk.

• Walk in the park with our dogs in the morning. Lunch later at a nice cafe, with fun conversation. Either a poetry slam later before dinner or a coffee shop indie band concert. It would be an all day date, because she is my perfect girl. Our first date would be like if we where already together for years. Yes, there would also be sex.

• light dinner, a good movie, go home smoke pot and have kinky sex until morning.

• id say picnic at the beach

• sex , sex and more sex

• Just a date for me would be ideal

• Hmm I reckon I'd like to do an assault course together, you know one of the military ones. Then we'd go to the pub for a hearty bit of grub and a few pints before heading back to get friendly

What Girls Said 0