I don't find my boyfriend attractive in photos but do in real life?

Is this weird or not? His cheeks are always so chubby (he's thin) and his smile lools wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people look bad/meh in photos. Including me. except for the profile haha. Anyways, the point is you're attracted to him irl which is ok.

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just take crappy pictures.

• Sounds like me! I can't stand my photos.

Some people just aren't photogenic. But hey, it's the REAL world that matters, not the photos. :)

• do you want to masturbate to his photos or get pleasured in rl? that is good actually, you need to meet him more often to see a good looking appearance of him.

• Some people, aren't photogenic. He's probably one of those people

What Girls Said 3

• Not all people are photogenic , photogenice people have a problem too XD they look way too good than the pics , and people are like :well you look different LOL
    Your BF is good looking in real life , what a lucky girl , real life counts more than virtual one :)

• I honestly don't think most guys look good in pictures. First off they only take one, instead of getting a variety of shots. And they usually don't understand things like angles

• The photos he is in are never selfies.

• I know. But when I would take photos with my ex he'd take like two and then say it looked fine. Also everyone has a good side, but he didn't know what his good side was so he just took photos head on

• That's weird. Does he not look like himself?