I don't find my boyfriend attractive in photos but do in real life?

Is this weird or not? His cheeks are always so chubby (he's thin) and his smile lools wrong.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people look bad/meh in photos. Including me. except for the profile haha. Anyways, the point is you're attracted to him irl which is ok.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Some people just take crappy pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like me! I can't stand my photos.

Some people just aren't photogenic. But hey, it's the REAL world that matters, not the photos. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • do you want to masturbate to his photos or get pleasured in rl? that is good actually, you need to meet him more often to see a good looking appearance of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people, aren't photogenic. He's probably one of those people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not all people are photogenic , photogenice people have a problem too XD they look way too good than the pics , and people are like :well you look different LOL
    Your BF is good looking in real life , what a lucky girl , real life counts more than virtual one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't think most guys look good in pictures. First off they only take one, instead of getting a variety of shots. And they usually don't understand things like angles

0|0
    0|0
    • The photos he is in are never selfies.

• I know. But when I would take photos with my ex he'd take like two and then say it looked fine. Also everyone has a good side, but he didn't know what his good side was so he just took photos head on

• That's weird. Does he not look like himself?

0|0
    0|0