Guys, do you like girls who make you feel more masculine?

I'm a super girly girl and I love guys that are very masculine. I just think opposites attract :)

I dress girly, like makeup, am shy, very petite, like baking, sensitive, very gentle, etc. I feel I have a lot of very feminine qualities. I hear this from many of my friends.

The guys I like are tall and muscular and these types of guys do seem to find me appealing as well.

Without meaning to I think I can make a guy feel masculine.

For example, he could feel strong if he were to pick me up and put me in random places. Or if I were to sit on his lap or something.

I like for the guy to be dominating when it comes to anything physical. Even kissing. If we are lying down I want him on top of me. I just like that feeling.

I tend to like for the guy to take charge but not eliminate my voice completely obviously. I would like my desires to be considered but I like for him to be the default decision maker.

My theory is that my girliness can make a guy feel more masculine, just like how his masculinity makes me feel very feminine.

I'm curious if the average guy would like feeling manly around their girl. I'm assuming so :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It's a part of sexual polarity. A masculine man attracts feminine woman; feminine woman attracts a masculine guy. For me, it's kinda weird to see masculine with masculine person; or feminine with feminine person.

What Guys Said 8

• It doesn't matter as long as I feel loved then she can even wear the pants in the relationship ☺️

But I do like doing masculine things with a girl like putting my arm around her in a movie theater or having her head lay on my shoulder or chest.

• Personally I don't really care to feel manly in a relationship. How much someone can make me feel masculine wouldn't affect how much I like her. I'm not the "dominating" type. I can be and will be sometimes, but I don't want to be the "dominating one" in the relationship, you know? I rather it be like a shared thing, if that even makes sense.

• Definitely, I get where you're coming from!

• It is very much appreciated amongst us guys, but there seems to be a correlation between how girly you make yourselves for us, and your self-esteem. Remember that how hard you try for this guy, keep yourself in check. Make sure you're happy with your significant other.

• Interesting but doesn't apply to me. I seriously act the way I am because I've been this way my whole life.

I have quite good self esteem I think. I've turned down guys who have wanted to use me for sexual stuff. Telling me I'm cute isn't enough to get me into bed lol

• That's hot :) Yes.

• So what do u think of me?

• I like girls that are genuinely nurturing, kind, gentle, sweet - those are feminine traits that I find appealing. Physically speaking, long hair, wide hips and long legs are what I find feminine and attractive. My girlfriend is very innocent, loving and affectionate and that makes me feel very protective and manly. She's got small waist on wide hips and long sexy legs (she's 5'9) which is very womanly and feminine and makes me feel more masculine. I'm not into manly women - those who have really short hair, who are always loud or aggressive, it's not my thing. A girl doesn't have to be shy, good at cooking or wear a lot of make up to be feminine tho.

• I agree but I don't think cooking and wearing makeup make a girl not feminine either. I view those things kind of as "add ons" to feminity. They're not required but can contribute.

I don't wear buckets of makeup either lol. Just eyeliner and mascara and some blush :P

• I don't like makeup, I'm not into girly girls... I actually like for the girl to be dominating... but you are right - opposites attract. My type of girls are assertive, they like to be in charge, and they dress casual or sporty.

• Yes and I love girly girls. <3 Thank you for existing. ;)

What Girls Said 0