Guys do you care if a girl has never kissed anyone?

GUYS ONLY:
Do you care if a girl has never been kissed?
What about if she has never had a boyfriend?
Does that stuff make or break a relationship?
Do you guys even care about it or no?

• Yes I would care (please explain)
  • Doesn't matter to me (please explain)
I'm asking because I have never been kissed nor have I ever been in a relationship. I feel like something is wrong with me because I see all of my friends have had relationships or at least kisses and I haven't...
You guys made it hard to pick a most helpful!!!
Now I just feel like I will never have a boyfriend because guys act like I am invisible.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am only 5'2?
Does it make any difference if i have never smoked or had sex or anything like that? Do guys prefer bad girls?
Feel like I am NEVER ever ever getting a boyfriend though and it's sad...

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter at all. No one you want to be with will say no to you because you haven't kissed anyone. And if a guy does that, then stay the hell away from him, he's an ass xD

What Guys Said 30

• I have never been a girls first kiss before. I think it would be sweet for a girl to decide to give me her first kiss. So I would care, but in a positive way. If she never had a boyfriend or anything its fine with me, as long as she was willing to communicate her feelings and capable of understanding that our relationship, like all relationships will have some rough times, but they can be worked through.

• Why does it matter to me if she has never kissed someone?
    Don't really care , no boyfriend , no problemo , there's a 1st to everything.

It's being a girlfriend lol , not being an accountant , you don't need work experience , you don't need qualification , you just need to be a girl someone is attracted and presto , you're someone's girlfriend friendo.

• Haha I like your answer

• hey just spilling it as it is matie , quit overcomplicating things , just let your primal instincts take over.
      Too much thinking ain't gonna make a relationship any better.

• Phew, never kissed anyone? I don't know, sounds like you're batshit crazy to me.

NO! That should be a turn on for guys. It means you respect yourself. You may not be the best match for guys your age, but wait a few years and guys will see you're a respectable woman who is waiting for the right man to come along.

• Your answer was a close second :p

• Some will care some wont. As a generalization I'd say guys prefer girls with little to no experience for relationships. For hookups they prefer experienced girls. Iits much better to be modest than to be promiscuous but some guys might want a girl with some experience but it really depends on the guy. I'm essentially the male version of you, never had a gf. So for me you'd be ideal, but for a guy that has experience he might prefer a girl with some but not a lot of experience. But honestly if a guy really cares about you, he won't hold your lack of experience against you, just make sure you are willing to learn and put forth an effort in the bedroom.

• WOW, IT might feel like the odd equal to mr president just launched an atomic bomb on my head by mistake or won the 1b's lotteries 3 times in a row, or being catched by ebola which just one mosquito flied over half of the earth and bit me up. No matter Which one is my pleasure.

• You just gave me a headache from reading that.

• i'm sorry, ididn't mean to being mean, can i take back my word? I just being a fool and incorrectly described how amazing to be whoever the lucky he.
      i think you may concerned about the future one he might consider you as an abnormal girl and mental unhealthy, cause you didn't done the "normal" thing at adolescence like anyone else, you never into the trend, this inexperience could prejudice you before the personality talks, and stir up the thought of people toward you that you might like one of childsih, innocent, clingy, dependent ,
      delicate, asocial and princess girl so he willnot treat you equally but this is not going to happen. GUYS all love pure things, maiden complex. they definitely appreciate it , and sure it's an aura.

• Actually, that just decreases her probability of having contracted herpes. Useful.

• Less is best trust me us guys want virgin women clean pure women

• Who cares? the less the better, since it would be more special I guess.

• I would much prefer that actually. Those girls are actually much less picky and will accept flaws in a guy. They are less critique of every little thing.

• Btw, judging from your profile pic. I find it quite difficult to believe that you never had a boyfriend, let alone never kissed a guy.

• If you say so, about the fact that plenty of 18-24 year olds are in the same situation. Btw, since you just turned 18, I believe your no boyfriend "problem" will be taken care of pretty soon.

• We'll see about that...
      And I bet if you look hard enough you'd find another girl in this situation!

• Like all the previous answers, I agree, its cute if she hasn't had her 1st kiss.

BUT you do get some guys who want a more mature woman.

• of course i'd not want her if she's so unexperienced... totally boring, and that's why i prefer prostitutes

• I'm good with it. It's just something that hasn't happened yet.

There are a lot of reasons why this could be. I'd suggest to reveal to him when and if you're with that guy. Hopefully he'll be understanding about it.

• Nope, doesn't matter sweetie i didn't my first kiss to age 27

• I wouldn't mind it's cute in a way. I would take it slow for her and at her own speed.

• Me personally I never really been in a true relationship my ex girlfriend cheated on me then dumped me saying I was too nice

• Who gives a fuck? We all have to start somewhere.

• It doesn't matter to me. Are you talking about yourself?

• Yes I am. I feel like there's something wrong with me.

• Okaaaaay but that doesn't explain why I was date-less for all of high school...

• Try asking a guy out.

• I think it's nice for you to-be like that. You are one of the few like that. You respect yourself. It would make me happier.

• No I don't care, why should that matter?

• Because some guys may want experienced women or maybe they would think it was weird?

• You are very beautiful. I'm sure you can find someone.

• Thank you :)

• a girl asking that has neves kissed?

• It doesn't matter. It can still be enjoyable and you know she's willing to let her first one be yours.

• To me, I want her first kiss to be me, but either way in the future when I'm older it wouldn't matter to do, every kisses, and leaves and goes for different people, everybody's been in that situation.

• I would kiss you :)

• i want to kiss you cause you are sooo cute love you...

• I'd find it kind of sweet if I was her first kiss.

• You wouldn't think there must be something wrong with her since she's so inexperienced?

• Who am I to judge why she's inexperienced? For all I care, it just wasn't her time yet.

• Doesn't matter to me because a girl that has kissed a lot of guys would make her look like a hoe to be honest

• Guys prefer a girl who has done less.

• Omg this is so old I don't know how you found this.
      Thanks for your answer anyway!

• Who cares, to me that means you're "fresh meat" and would make me want you all the more knowing no guy has ever done anything with you.. I think it's an animal type thing in us, personally I would feel like I "own" you if I am the only one having at you whether it be holding you, kissing, sex, etc.

• Well I've never kissed or had a girlfriend so It's hardly something that would stop me from being interested.

• Not at all. It would be the first time for both of us.

What Girls Said 2

• I know this is just for guys but i would like to share this. I was actually like you in that situation 4 mos ago. I never had a bf nor kissed by anyone. Then just last June i started a relationship with a good friend of mine. He was my first kiss, first boyfriend, first who touched my boobs but we never had sex... not yet. He said he can't tell how he feels when i told him he's my very first guy. He doesn't want to rush the things between us. He never forced me to do anything nor to have sex with him. He said its important to me and he want me to keep it until im ready to give it up. Im lucky to have him so i dont think i would ever let this man go.

Dont lose your first kiss to anyone. Wait till the right guy comes. He will surely be happy to know he's your first. :)

• Wow he seems like a really good guy! He is sweet and obviously really cares about you if he wants you to be ready.. you are very lucky.

• I had never been kissed before until last week. I told this to the guy before he kissed me and he wouldn't believe it but said that it was cute. I wasn't ready but he kinda pushed me into kissing him and so i didn't enjoy it. My advice to you is if you're planning on kissing some guy, make sure you are ready and like him enough or you'd regret giving away your first kiss.

• Thanks for the advice :)